What is going on with the "Quest Polls" on the Live Stream? !

Quest Poll Wargaming live Poll failure

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Where you unhappy with the way the Poll system worked & the information that we were given about them? (38 members have cast votes)

Where you unhappy with the way the Poll system worked & the information that we were given about them?

1. Yes! (20 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

2. No! (18 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Brodie_ #1 Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 71167 battles

Really very annoyed!

I Switched on the Live wargaming Twitch channel.

Signed in.

Followed the instructions.

Saw that I needed to stay on 70 mins (Fine no probs).

I have now been watching for 1 hour 45 Mins!

I have so far seen 3 polls! Which I answered.

Yet only 1 has been acknowledged as being answered!

The confusing instructions in chat, are causing people which find it hard to understand them, to spam the chat relentlessly.

Making it impossible for the rest of us to discuss what on earth is going on with this immensly annoying & confusing system!

How long it takes for you to get the option to answer 5 of these polls is a mystery???

Quite frankly I feel that I have been misled & taken advantage of!

I am interested in watching these finals anyway.

But as this system is so aweful I shall never again, waste my time trying to enter a Wargaming comptetion like this ever again!

Massive fail Wargaming! :/

I may watch bits of these again but I will never be fooled into trying to engage with a useless system like this again!

Edited by Karlie, 15 February 2017 - 07:31 PM.

Brodie_ #2 Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 71167 battles

Well!

After 2 hours & 35 Min. I finally got the chance to answer the 5 polls!

If they had said that there would be a poll every half an hour. That would have been fine.

But they did not!

That caused huge confusion to people. The chat was full of this confusion!

I did notice one comment from Ectar which said he was waiting to hear back from the people responsible for the Quest system.

This may imply that something went wrong with the system?

I was happy to watch anyway!

But this confusion spoiled my enjoyment of the live stream.

Lucatonee #3 Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29482 battles
  • [CREW_] CREW_

View PostBrodie_, on 26 January 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Well!

After 2 hours & 35 Min. I finally got the chance to answer the 5 polls!

If they had said that there would be a poll every half an hour. That would have been fine.

But they did not!

That caused huge confusion to people. The chat was full of this confusion!

I did notice one comment from Ectar which said he was waiting to hear back from the people responsible for the Quest system.

This may imply that something went wrong with the system?

I was happy to watch anyway!

But this confusion spoiled my enjoyment of the live stream.

and?what happend if you complete quests ?Nothing i teel you because it just 1 tank reward for 3000 viewers,have 1 from 3000 chance to win. nice prize from wargaming ,shame of you wargaming,shame that staff who think is nice to give just 1 tank for 3k viewers you just insult viewers whit this prize. ,how to give just 1 tank as prize for so many players(viewers)?

Edited by Lucatonee, 29 January 2017 - 09:53 AM.

matte40 #4 Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17547 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
I seriously can't understand why would you watch the stream only for some random premium tanks. It's not like WG has done something wrong if you only have 1/3000 chance of winning something, I feel like it's fun to watch the stream and IF there's some kinds of polls then that's just even better. But seriously, if you just want to get like 100 gold then don't even join the stream okay?

embirrim_esl #5 Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• ESL Admin
  • 15245 battles

View PostBrodie_, on 26 January 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Really very annoyed!

I Switched on the Live wargaming Twitch channel.

Signed in.

Followed the instructions.

Saw that I needed to stay on 70 mins (Fine no probs).

I have now been watching for 1 hour 45 Mins!

I have so far seen 3 polls! Which I answered.

Yet only 1 has been acknowledged as being answered!

The confusing instructions in chat, are causing people which find it hard to understand them, to spam the chat relentlessly.

Making it impossible for the rest of us to discuss what on earth is going on with this immensly annoying & confusing system!

How long it takes for you to get the option to answer 5 of these polls is a mystery???

Quite frankly I feel that I have been misled & taken advantage of!

I am interested in watching these finals anyway.

But as this system is so aweful I shall never again, waste my time trying to enter a Wargaming comptetion like this ever again!

Massive fail Wargaming! :/

Hi!

I've recently added a page on the WGL website that should help everyone out with the quests: http://en.wgleague.net/quest/

If you have any additional questions please let me know!

A good thing to remember is that the purpose of the livestream is (duh!) the livestream! Games, teams and the competition are the focus, the quests are just something extra to be happy about :) It's not an ingame special or a competition for a premium tank, for sure.

EscapeArtist #6 Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10863 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

Polls don't work in full screen. There's 1 single reward, while they promo it as they're giving out multiple tanks.

You should add boosts/small gold/credits rewards for like 1% of the participants. Then it would make some kind of sense. 

Don't care about quests, since I'm watching WGL anyway if I have time, but it just boggles my mind how WG is able to f*ck up such a simple thing.

Edited by Criekk, 30 January 2017 - 10:07 AM.

Karlie #7 Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

WGL EU Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17445 battles
  • [GIRL_] GIRL_

View PostTheEscapeArtist, on 30 January 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

Polls don't work in full screen. There's 1 single reward, while they promo it as they're giving out multiple tanks.

You should add boosts/small gold/credits rewards for like 1% of the participants. Then it would make some kind of sense. 

Don't care about quests, since I'm watching WGL anyway if I have time, but it just boggles my mind how WG is able to f*ck up such a simple thing.

Sorry but where did you see such "promo"? I am aware that the first quest day there was some misunderstanding but it was fixed immediately.

Different people, different opinions. There are people who prefer to have lower chance to win something "big" then slightly higher chance to win 100 gold.

As you wrote - the quest is there for people who watch anyway - If you don´t win, nothing changes for you, If you are the lucky one - you only gained.

The prizes you talk about are introduced for different events - Season Finals, Grand Finals, Rumbles - the rewards are way higher (including premium tanks, premium time and gold), for daily show, we simply spiced it up with one premium tank - as a courtesy to those who watch anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users