Emil I

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheR3dBaron #1 Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35287 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

This tank is just rediculous. I've only had 4 battles in it so far, and did use free XP on modules, but that gun depression ..

I don't have the top engine yet, but I can't complain about the mobility. The tank is not a keeper for now as my crew will move on to tier 10, but I may get back to it later on.

As far as equipment is concerned, I went for rammer, egld and vstab. Aiming is a tad slow, but I wonder if I should swap egld for optics.

rageman4u #2 Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15800 battles

my friend I tell you something!

I have 40 games in it and averade 1500 attack.. damn 1500 attack average and how the hell i lost 70 percent of all these games

God dam 30 games lost 10 win!!!

Tank is hull down but its mm is soooooooooooo broken.. ıf you ahve brain just sell it!

AzoreanOutkast #3 Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10160 battles

Bad luck mate, i dont have anymore since i went all way to the kravagn and i love it, despite playin little on hit. (blame having premium tanks that give more xp + credits)

Emil I is an entry way to go higher, its not special, but is a learning tool for the Emil II and Kravagn, u can do well on it, i was doing average but less damage than u and getting alot more wins, damage isnt all, maybe, just maybe...

A piece of advise:

Are u going hull down to get that damage and barely moving at all?

If u are, probrably that is the problem, its not just do damage and kills, its about reading minimap and taking one for the team, MM may be bad but not all the time its its fault.

Kothaar #4 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 60349 battles
  • [IGNOR] IGNOR
It is a close range bruiser tank. Get close and empty your clip on the enemy flank, causing over a thousand points, then roll back to reload. Just remember to not act alone, since the smarter players will realise that your tank needs some tens of seconds to reload and so it is good to have someone who will shoot at the enemy rushing to get you. The less smart ones you do not need to worry about at all.

Also tagged with Emil I

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users