Jump to content


Working Out Numbers


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Moomiss #1 Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5994 battles
  • 326
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

Trying to work out why my Average wins is still decreasing when every other characteristic in my game play is increasing the stats show im clearly improving at a significant rate but the amount of games im winning is decreasing how come Unicums dont have this issue. there was a time where i had 60% win ratio it has been decreasing ever since.

 

Link to Stats http://www.noobmeter...miss/514460442/


Edited by Moomiss, 31 January 2017 - 05:22 PM.


Pansenmann #2 Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33922 battles
  • 12,497
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

Win more?

 

Seriously, nothing more than that.

You would probably want to drive B2-toon or something like that for winrate padding. :)

 

my WR was going down quite fast too, due to new grind projects

but with a little help from my friends (platoon) I managed to get back on track.

also I prefer wotlabs.net for statistics

 

see: my winrate curve (overall) over some thousand battles...

 



Moomiss #3 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5994 battles
  • 326
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View PostPansenmann, on 31 January 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

Win more?

 

Seriously, nothing more than that.

You would probably want to drive B2-toon or something like that for winrate padding. :)

 

my WR was going down quite fast too, due to new grind projects

but with a little help from my friends (platoon) I managed to get back on track.

also I prefer wotlabs.net for statistics

 

 

 

If think based of this we can clearly see war gaming hates me and wants me to lose especial when my average damage average experience are basically the same and not to far behind on wn8

 

p.s if any wargaming staff are reading this can i have you famous premium MM ;) i wont tell 


Edited by Moomiss, 01 February 2017 - 11:06 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7633 battles
  • 4,019
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

When did you start playing the hightier Japanese mediums?

Because from what I noticed, they take up a sizeable number of battles with on average a somewhat poor winrate in them.

Between the STA-1 (49,44%), STA-2 (51,37%), Type 61 (49,82%), and STB-1 (46,98%), you got some 1.1k matches; about 25% of your account total, so they're going to have quite an influence on your global winrate.

 

Also, your Type 5 Chi-Ri seems to be missing from your account. :girl:



K_A #5 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13626 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Could be a new line you've recently started playing you really suck in, or just don't know how to carry a win in even though you pad your WN8 to your own standards. Could be the higher avg. tier you're playing in compared to your average, you've left some of your high WR low tiers behind. Could be that you tooned a lot with better players early on but don't anymore. Could be a number of things, really.

Homer_J #6 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • 29,490
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMoomiss, on 01 February 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

If think based of this we can clearly see war gaming hates me

 

What I see is you started out lucky and are progressing toward average.

Moomiss #7 Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5994 battles
  • 326
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 February 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

When did you start playing the hightier Japanese mediums?

Because from what I noticed, they take up a sizeable number of battles with on average a somewhat poor winrate in them.

Between the STA-1 (49,44%), STA-2 (51,37%), Type 61 (49,82%), and STB-1 (46,98%), you got some 1.1k matches; about 25% of your account total, so they're going to have quite an influence on your global winrate.

 

Also, your Type 5 Chi-Ri seems to be missing from your account. :girl:

 

yes this probably has affected somewhat but i haven't been playing them much at all its been 3 months since i played them properly the the tank i have identified as causing the problem is the VK 3001 (P) this is the tank ive been playing alot recently it is the tank that i am performing extremely well in nearly have my 3rd mark on it :) but the win ratio is the only bad thing. take a look bellow

 

When your XTE is Blue but your Win rate is Orange it makes your wonder if wargaming really is having a laugh at your expense and giving you really poor performing team especial when my chi to has 60% win ratio and im performing half as well in it... the Numbers really dont add up right 

 

also ch-ri is missing beacuse ive never played it i researched passed it hence why i got so many games in my chi-to to sta-1 :)

 

Infact Nishi_Kinuyo you are producing a similar wn8 to me but getting 70% + wins that seems pretty unfair


Edited by Moomiss, 02 February 2017 - 08:11 PM.


Pansenmann #8 Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:35 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33922 battles
  • 12,497
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

XTE does not tell you if you shoot the right targets ;)

 

Also I play all classes and don't concentrate on medium tanks like you

so I maybe have some more experience in what a possible target is able to do on the playing field.

That leads us back to shooting the right targets.

 

One last advice - dont ignore enemy tanks with very little HP left, they can still do 100% damage.

Dispose of them whenever possible.

 

very old statistics of my account:
http://www.planetwot.com/playerStats/?name=Pansenmann&d=eu


Edited by Pansenmann, 02 February 2017 - 08:37 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #9 Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7633 battles
  • 4,019
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostMoomiss, on 02 February 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 February 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

When did you start playing the hightier Japanese mediums?

Because from what I noticed, they take up a sizeable number of battles with on average a somewhat poor winrate in them.

Between the STA-1 (49,44%), STA-2 (51,37%), Type 61 (49,82%), and STB-1 (46,98%), you got some 1.1k matches; about 25% of your account total, so they're going to have quite an influence on your global winrate.

 

Also, your Type 5 Chi-Ri seems to be missing from your account. :girl:

 

yes this probably has affected somewhat but i haven't been playing them much at all its been 3 months since i played them properly the the tank i have identified as causing the problem is the VK 3001 (P) this is the tank ive been playing alot recently it is the tank that i am performing extremely well in nearly have my 3rd mark on it :) but the win ratio is the only bad thing. take a look bellow

also ch-ri is missing beacuse ive never played it i researched passed it hence why i got so many games in my chi-to to sta-1 :)

 

Infact Nishi_Kinuyo you are producing a similar wn8 to me but getting 70% + wins that seems pretty unfair

Ah, but recently, I've been tooning almost exclusively in WoT, and if your toon is at least half decent it can really skew the stats in your favour. I make no claims to being a sudden unicum or anything; just using their tactics by tooning up and increasing the number of good players in a match by up to 300%. :trollface:

 

Also, I urge you to play the Chi-Ri because it is a very nice tank to play and also quite pretty to look at. :girl:



Moomiss #10 Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5994 battles
  • 326
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 02 February 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Ah, but recently, I've been tooning almost exclusively in WoT, and if your toon is at least half decent it can really skew the stats in your favour. I make no claims to being a sudden unicum or anything; just using their tactics by tooning up and increasing the number of good players in a match by up to 300%. :trollface:

 

Also, I urge you to play the Chi-Ri because it is a very nice tank to play and also quite pretty to look at. :girl:

 

so basically what your saying is if you want 60% you got to platoon or you will stuck at an average of 48% 50%

 



Nishi_Kinuyo #11 Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7633 battles
  • 4,019
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostMoomiss, on 02 February 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

 

so basically what your saying is if you want 60% you got to platoon or you will stuck at an average of 48% 50%

 

Not so much, I mean, I have tanks with good non-tooning winrates; but tooning up definitely makes it easier to maintain.

My jap heavies are mostly done without tooning; ditto for my Turán.

And sometimes you're just cursed with a given tank/ship, where it seems you cannot get a win regardless of your own performance.



Pansenmann #12 Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33922 battles
  • 12,497
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostMoomiss, on 02 February 2017 - 09:36 PM, said:

 

so basically what your saying is if you want 60% you got to platoon or you will stuck at an average of 48% 50%

 

 

Yes.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users