Top of the Tree: Kranvagn

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
After the holiday break, Top of the Tree specials are making a comeback! Don't miss out on some great discounts on Swedish vehicles!

The full text of the news item

Cobra6 #2 Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 14057 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Well, time to dust of the Leo I guess as soon as I finish the battles for the Chinese competition.

Cobra 6

Tony_EU #3 Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

*edited*

Edited by Hedko1, 06 February 2017 - 12:43 PM.
Making non-constructive posts, Inappropriate language

tobyleusink #4 Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34262 battles

You can keep your Swedish heavies they suck. The problem is that arty always oneshot you. I allready hated arty but now the hate is enough for me. I sold the swedish crap tank, bought an arty and now the only thing I do is countering noobs in arty. For the rest the swedish heavy is a great vehicle but arty destroys everything.

Hope you ever change arty or this game is over for me. Waited long enough now you guys change everything but arty stays the same.

spicata #5 Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32977 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC
Please fix the Heavy section in the forum for Swedish tanks. I cant enter that section at all. The others are just fine.

Tony_EU #6 Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View Posttobyleusink, on 01 February 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

You can keep your Swedish heavies they suck. The problem is that arty always oneshot you. I allready hated arty but now the hate is enough for me. I sold the swedish crap tank, bought an arty and now the only thing I do is countering noobs in arty. For the rest the swedish heavy is a great vehicle but arty destroys everything.

Hope you ever change arty or this game is over for me. Waited long enough now you guys change everything but arty stays the same.

I highfive any arty who 1-shots Swedish ground cancer. Well done arty, you're no longer the most broken sh*t in the game.

tobyleusink #7 Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34262 battles

View PostTony_EU, on 01 February 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

I highfive any arty who 1-shots Swedish ground cancer. Well done arty, you're no longer the most broken sh*t in the game.

That shows again that you have no idea what you are talking about. The kranvagn is not hard to kill. The only thing you need is to be able to count. That is not really special. 

Autoloaders can be good but they are also really easy to counter at least for me this is the case.

Tony_EU #8 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View Posttobyleusink, on 01 February 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

That shows again that you have no idea what you are talking about. The kranvagn is not hard to kill. The only thing you need is to be able to count. That is not really special. 

Autoloaders can be good but they are also really easy to counter at least for me this is the case.

Yeah because this is a 1vs1 game and the enemy autoloader never has support right! You just count shells and then make a yolo push! Works every time!

Kranvagn has the best gun depression of the tier and an OP turret. It just goes hulldown, empties its clip on anything that is around and then pulls back to reload. If he goes to a flank alone and has no support it's a L2P issue and has nothing to do with the tank. Any retard can carry games with these tanks. You are another clueless moron who's spent too much time in the training room and thinks an autoloader dies as soon as it empties its shell and that you can always just yolo it afterwards. Newsflash, it doesn't! It's very simple to read the minimap and make sure you have a few tanks supporting you so you don't get yoloed. Any player who is capable of doing that will perform well with the Swedish ground cancers.

But hey, as expected Emil I is your best performing tier 8 and Emil II is your best performing tier 9. The tanks aren't OP as hell, they just fit your playing style! And everyone else's!

Edited by Tony_EU, 01 February 2017 - 09:12 PM.

tobyleusink #9 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34262 battles

So every tank is OP. TVP T 50/51 and T57 heavy with the OP clip. Arty can hit almost every shot and camps in the back like a pussy so also OP. IS-7 turret is also OP. MAUS 3000 HP also OP. obj. 430 most dpm on medium tanks also OP. Tortoise most dpm in the game also OP. E 25, UDES 03 and kan. jpz crazy camo also OP. And so we can go on. Maybe when we remove every tank you are happy. 

Oh and almost forgot the OP T-62A turret. And the OP hesh shells on the FV tanks.

View PostTony_EU, on 01 February 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

Yeah because this is a 1vs1 game and the enemy autoloader never has support right! You just count shells and then make a yolo push! Works every time!

Kranvagn has the best gun depression of the tier and an OP turret. It just goes hulldown, empties its clip on anything that is around and then pulls back to reload. If he goes to a flank alone and has no support it's a L2P issue and has nothing to do with the tank. Any retard can carry games with these tanks. You are another clueless moron who's spent too much time in the training room and thinks an autoloader dies as soon as it empties its shell and that you can always just yolo it afterwards. Newsflash, it doesn't! It's very simple to read the minimap and make sure you have a few tanks supporting you so you don't get yoloed. Any player who is capable of doing that will perform well with the Swedish ground cancers.

But hey, as expected Emil I is your best performing tier 8 and Emil II is your best performing tier 9. The tanks aren't OP as hell, they just fit your playing style! And everyone else's!

So we can say every player hates something else. 

Tony_EU #10 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View Posttobyleusink, on 01 February 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

So we can say every player hates something else. 

No. What we can say is that there are lots of players who find an overpowered, retardproof tank and then start to defend it because they want to attribute their success with it to their own skill.

fighting_falcon93 #11 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23853 battles
  • [STAPA] STAPA

So let me get this right...

- We still only have 1 TotT per month, and not 2 like RU and NA...

- Everyone that havn't unlocked the tier 10 yet will get an extremely massive +50% crew xp bonus instead of an actual battle xp bonus or credits...

- The players that already have the tier 10 unlocked get access to missions that gives you x10 battle xp personal reserves while players without the tier 10 gets crew xp...

- The voting was removed, which is good, but I honestly can't tell if you removed it because players disliked it, or because you where to busy to collect the voting results...

- Each year you've made a post to explain the new setup of the current years TotT, this year you couldn't even bother to explain that it'll be the same...

- Not to mention that I sent atleast 2 messages to WG staff with suggestions on how this years TotT could be made interesting by doing missions that reward 1 of the TotT tank with permanent camo, and the messages are still not even read...

What annoys me the most? That I still havn't learnt to not expect anything from WG EU...

Great effort WG! :great: :harp: :bajan: :medal: :coin:

Tahdon_kutitella_sua_XD #12 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 37948 battles
  • [GURKO] GURKO

fighting_falcon93 #13 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23853 battles
  • [STAPA] STAPA

View PostTony_EU, on 01 February 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

These Swedish autoloaders are even more broken than the Czechs

Yeah, they're sooooooooooooooooooo OP just because you can't pen their turret front... :facepalm:

Here, I found a game that's much better suited for you:

I promise that the moles doesn't have any armor :great:

Gavr4n #14 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1056 battles

View PostTony_EU, on 01 February 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

Tony_EU seems like you are salty,got buttfucked recently by KrakenWagon? :popcorn:

Rimsplitter #15 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15171 battles

Not again.  Better rewards for playing the tanks that I already sold than the two useless pieces of crap that I actually have.  I'm not re-buying all those Swedish tanks again.  This same thing happened two weeks ago!  The guy in charge of specials is definitely the map rotation guy.

Tony_EU #16 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View PostGavr4n, on 01 February 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

Tony_EU seems like you are salty,got buttfucked recently by KrakenWagon? :popcorn:

Yeah, it's such a miracle I can't outplay a tank that an impenetrable turret, the best gun depression of the tier and an autoloader. Clearly a L2P issue.

Look guys, balanced Swedish heavies! They are not overpowered, everyone is just suddenly great at the game. Are you a 70% unicum? It'll overperform. Not a unicum? Maybe a 44% bot who does not even know what detracking means and who has gone through a failed lobotomy. You've found your best performing tank!

Yeah, why would someone whine about these tanks? What could possibly go wrong when you combine the three universally powerful traits(armor, gun depression, autoloader)  and mash them together into one tank and give it decent mobility too. But at least they are hard to play right? No. Even a 45% bot will overperform with them.

Edited by Tony_EU, 01 February 2017 - 09:56 PM.

eddie73 #17 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 25501 battles
Still not interested in IKEA tanks :girl:

Tylosion #18 Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7034 battles

Please stop shoving the Swedish tanks down our throat, we get you're proud of putting those in the games but I really don't want to play them. I feel a little bad when playing the T57 Heavy and the Skoda T50 because they are just SUCH GOOD TANKS... This thing is even more ridiculous. 

And yes, if NA en RU get 2 ToT per month, then we want that too.

Btw, why is the render range only 525m? I thought late WW2 tanks could knock out T-34 @ 1km?... Make bigger maps, high render range, arcade or not, shoot em!

_Sentinel_ #19 Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9630 battles
WG love to fill the game with more and more autoloaders. Wonder why.

MrLowRoll #20 Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9642 battles
Love every expert here who complains about the Swedish auto loaders. Playing the Emil 1 is huge lottery spin every time you fire that awfull gun...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users