emil 1 help

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

CrimsonEntropy #21 Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29042 battles

View PostQuintuss, on 07 May 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

What your table doesn't show is that not only does the 50/100 have more pen, it has AP while the Emil has APCR for both standard and premium rounds.

Emil 1 is just a really bad Lorr 40t - worse gunhandling, worse mobility, worse Pen, worse inter-clip reload but same clip size and same armour (none exept of trollbounces). In theory the turret becomes harder when hulldown but that is just theory: anyone with high pen, elevated position or simply not directly in from can penetrate the turret easyly - and all arty/derp guns love your parer-armour anyway.

Tis true.

I don't do badly in the Emil but if I ever see an SM or 50/100 I start to panic. It's SO lacklustre......

Gardar7 #22 Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 23871 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I owned it, elited it and just recently sold it. What is the point of an autoloader when the loading time between shellls is 3 secs? This is the main reason why I didn't like it, there are much better and more fun tanks to play with. The only highlight of the whole line was the Leo for me. Maybe one day WG will implement Swedish medium tanks, at that time I will buy back Leo happily for another grind.

Edited by Gardar7, 23 May 2018 - 09:40 AM.

AzoreanOutkast #23 Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10192 battles

Emil isnt what i expected, but, its a nice tank to play in if u get the way to play it effiently, i take the bad of it and good and use it as i can, and im having fun with it.

I use binos + vertical stabelizers + thing to aim faster and works good for me.

i havent the best gun or radio yet, just the tracks and engine so far, since i have it recently and little battles in it, around 40...

But if u play it like a medium or td, dont be 1st to go in, use it in a suport role, ull do fine.

I snipe alot with it, yup u heard it right, and with sucess, most shots hit, but yeah, use 2 alot, since pen is weak, but u can, and will do alot of damage to ppl if u know what u do.

Dont backup as soon as u unload a full clip if ur near enemies, ur inviting them to kill u or hurt u, since ull tip them off ur out, but take aim, take ur time, aim ur shots, make them count and in the end of battles ull get nice amount of damage done, and some wins.

My WR is around 52% so not bad, as all swedish, its a "special" tank, that requires u to adapt to the way u can use it.

I also have the STRV S1 and UDES 03 and love those.

rageman4u #24 Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16800 battles

View PostUberSven, on 09 March 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

MM does you no favours, You have been in extreme luck my friend.

Wins 46% with 80 matches. Much below my average.

The gun is one of the worst ever tier8. Energy of shot droppes so quick so you need to be close to do anything, and close you can not hit weakspots cuz handlig is very poor. Forget tier 8 heavies in front. All these new Sovjet gold tanks, forget it. Its really a very slow medium tank  with a very special tactics that i dont get at all.

I have the same problem 32 problem 32 games so far... 

I usually see tier 10 games 

Mostly 42 wr kids in my team.

35 seconds reload half of the team is already dead!

I had great fun with Leo but this tank underperforms so bad.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users