LFC 2k wn8 (Free advertisement offered)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

totallynotmilki30 #1 Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Hello, I am milki's ban evasion account a brand new player looking for a clan I can park this account in and never play again meet interesting new people once.

As you can see from my stats I am a failed reroll new starting player who is still learning how to win games, if the rest of this game is as hard as tier 1 I am in for a rough ride, and I wish to do so on my other account in a clan. I very much enjoy simple things like not playing this game, telling bad players just how bad they are and doing mean things to arty players in general and friendly ones in particular. When being addressed on ts I like to be called by my proper pronouns: xir, AH-64 Apache or god emperor Trump.

Among other things, stuff I have to offer your clan is:

-consistent (in)activity

-free advertising on the forums

-200% more casual racism(at least)

-making your clan look better in term of WN8

-still making your clans' average winrate a laughing stock

-rational discussion regarding arty and stuff they deserve

-support for your cause, assuming your cause is to free terrorist occupied Rhodesia

-an experience member of both the Windstorm and Erlenberg GPs

-my collection of arty insults

Any serious offer will be kindly taken into consideration and not so kindly rejected. In your pitch kindly refer to your most original arty insult and the player most likely to get kicked to make room for an awesome player such as me in your clan.

Kind regards,

Someone who isn't milki30

Edited by totallynotmilki30, 03 February 2017 - 06:20 PM.

Lenorra #2 Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:49 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28710 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
You sound like a guy that would totally fit in "U what mate?", but you have to reach atleast tier6 first :P

Grannymooose #3 Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6947 battles
  • [BC-A] BC-A
:teethhappy:

Shnuks #4 Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35714 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Join RASHA

Tony_EU #5 Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View PostShnuks, on 05 February 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

Join RASHA

In RASHA we have higher standards. His win rate would damage our 68% average win rate, he needs to learn to play if he wants to join. The only exception we are making for 46% WR players like him is if they convince me the unbiased, almighty high council of the clan that their low win rate is a result of always having noob teams and/or because they are playing for the team. 

If you, totallynotmilki30, have a good explanation for your low win rate we will reconsider. Please share your story.

You should also thank Per_Saukko_EU for liking your post. I have immense respect for this man and if he approves of you, that raises your stock a great deal.

Edited by Tony_EU, 06 February 2017 - 11:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users