Jump to content


Model and Virtual Tank Bundles!


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 22,647
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Grab a tank in real life and get another credited to your World of Tanks account!

The full text of the news item

TacticusMK2 #2 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11571 battles
  • 333
  • [DUAL] DUAL
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014
Could the tanks also be available without the models?

SlyMeerkat #3 Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13477 battles
  • 1,155
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice

Ribizli #4 Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 53910 battles
  • 103
  • [MYOB_] MYOB_
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

So Wargaming WHAT is this ?

 

Here: Italiere bla bla and a Rudy Tank  http://worldoftanks....igital-bundles/ + Picture ?

 

https://wargamingsto...-model-kit-1-35 Picture Rudy

description :

 

Official World of Tanks Model Kit (1:35) of the Tank T34/85. The box contains:

  • 1 Model kit
  • 1 Liquid cement
  • 1 Tank guide
  • World of Tanks decals
  • 3 PC invite codes
  • 1 PC bonus code (Churchill III - Soviet Tier 5 Heavy Tank + garage slot)
  • 1 Poster (43 x 59,4 cm)

Choking hazard: Small Parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger."

 

WTF IS THIS ????

 

Rudy advertised but it's Churchill ?????????? lost a client....


Edited by Ribizli, 03 February 2017 - 07:36 PM.


sir_alex_ice #5 Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32852 battles
  • 326
  • Member since:
    05-16-2014
Finally a half decent idea, give the tank in the game too. Good job not following through.

Mosjmosh #6 Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33656 battles
  • 190
  • Member since:
    11-23-2013

View PostRibizli, on 03 February 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

So Wargaming WHAT is this ?

 

Here: Italiere bla bla and a Rudy Tank  http://worldoftanks....igital-bundles/ + Picture ?

 

https://wargamingsto...-model-kit-1-35 Picture Rudy

description :

 

Official World of Tanks Model Kit (1:35) of the Tank T34/85. The box contains:

  • 1 Model kit
  • 1 Liquid cement
  • 1 Tank guide
  • World of Tanks decals
  • 3 PC invite codes
  • 1 PC bonus code (Churchill III - Soviet Tier 5 Heavy Tank + garage slot)
  • 1 Poster (43 x 59,4 cm)

Choking hazard: Small Parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger."

 

WTF IS THIS ????

 

Rudy advertised but it's Churchill ?????????? lost a client....

 

Erm, the Churchill III bonus code is something that is included in all T-34/85 World of Tanks model kits:

http://www.italeri.c...ottocategoria=0


The rudy is in addition to the boxed contents of the model kit. Meaning you get the model kit, an in game Rudy and a Churchill III by buying this bundle.

 



Base_Antartica #7 Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5400 battles
  • 3
  • [-FC-] -FC-
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014
Does the in game rudy crew also come with the free brothers in arms skill? There's no mention in the description, but there is for the Cromwell b model set

thiextar #8 Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13929 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012
What the hell is a dog? i know what a dog is ofc, but why do you get a dog with the rudy????

Edited by thiextar, 04 February 2017 - 03:48 PM.


Base_Antartica #9 Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5400 battles
  • 3
  • [-FC-] -FC-
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

The normal t-34-85 has a 5 man crew but this variant has 4 men and a dog. The dog is visible as a crew member, but does nothing and its really a 4 man tank. Last time I heard the dog barks when you're spotted which is pretty cool.

 

I'm thinking of getting the cromwell package, but would be tempted for the rudy if someone can tell me if it comes with free 100% bia crew?



d3s0 #10 Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17765 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostBase_Antartica, on 04 February 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

The normal t-34-85 has a 5 man crew but this variant has 4 men and a dog. The dog is visible as a crew member, but does nothing and its really a 4 man tank. Last time I heard the dog barks when you're spotted which is pretty cool.

 

I'm thinking of getting the cromwell package, but would be tempted for the rudy if someone can tell me if it comes with free 100% bia crew?

 

Yup, Rudy has a 4-man crew with a dog in addition which is barking as a Sixth-Sense notification pops up. It's pretty cool if you ask me.



8126Jakobsson #11 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53757 battles
  • 1,547
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
My dog have never barked. Think it got removed some patches ago.

Cobra6 #12 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 15547 battles
  • 13,644
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 05 February 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

My dog have never barked. Think it got removed some patches ago.

 

No that was driving over "dog houses" when the "WHELP!" was removed ;)

 

Cobra 6



8126Jakobsson #13 Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53757 battles
  • 1,547
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostCobra6, on 05 February 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

 

No that was driving over "dog houses" when the "WHELP!" was removed ;)

 

Cobra 6

 

Hah, never heard of that one. But really is your dog working? Read a thread not too long ago where it was mentioned that it got lost in a patch. Looked it up now and saw several threads made in Mars 2016 bringing it up, pointing at 9.14. 

Edited by 8126Jakobsson, 05 February 2017 - 07:49 PM.


doubleKillErX #14 Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13500 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
Tell me, when the Scorpion G is coming back again? 

MrConway #15 Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:52 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • WG Staff
  • 12973 battles
  • 853
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View PostRibizli, on 03 February 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

So Wargaming WHAT is this ?

 

Here: Italiere bla bla and a Rudy Tank  http://worldoftanks....igital-bundles/ + Picture ?

 

https://wargamingsto...-model-kit-1-35 Picture Rudy

description :

 

Official World of Tanks Model Kit (1:35) of the Tank T34/85. The box contains:

  • 1 Model kit
  • 1 Liquid cement
  • 1 Tank guide
  • World of Tanks decals
  • 3 PC invite codes
  • 1 PC bonus code (Churchill III - Soviet Tier 5 Heavy Tank + garage slot)
  • 1 Poster (43 x 59,4 cm)

Choking hazard: Small Parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger."

 

WTF IS THIS ????

 

Rudy advertised but it's Churchill ?????????? lost a client....

 

We will make sure to clarify this ASAP, but you will receive the "Rudy" with your purchase.

Dis4ster #16 Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 26618 battles
  • 2,845
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012

View PostRibizli, on 03 February 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

So Wargaming WHAT is this ?

 

Here: Italiere bla bla and a Rudy Tank  http://worldoftanks....igital-bundles/ + Picture ?

 

https://wargamingsto...-model-kit-1-35 Picture Rudy

description :

 

Official World of Tanks Model Kit (1:35) of the Tank T34/85. The box contains:

  • 1 Model kit
  • 1 Liquid cement
  • 1 Tank guide
  • World of Tanks decals
  • 3 PC invite codes
  • 1 PC bonus code (Churchill III - Soviet Tier 5 Heavy Tank + garage slot)
  • 1 Poster (43 x 59,4 cm)

Choking hazard: Small Parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger."

 

WTF IS THIS ????

 

Rudy advertised but it's Churchill ?????????? lost a client....

 

I think you will get the Rudy and 3 Invite Codes with Churchi 3 to give away, but i might be wrong.

Base_Antartica #17 Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5400 battles
  • 3
  • [-FC-] -FC-
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostMrConway, on 06 February 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

We will make sure to clarify this ASAP, but you will receive the "Rudy" with your purchase.

 

Wargaming, please can you also make it clear if the Rudy crew come with the free brothers in arms perk, per when it has previously been on sale and to the cromwell b? There is no mention of this in the item description.

TacticusMK2 #18 Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11571 battles
  • 333
  • [DUAL] DUAL
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014
And sell the tanks without the toys....

Karl__J #19 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3303 battles
  • 24
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    06-06-2016

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 05 February 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

 

Hah, never heard of that one. But really is your dog working? Read a thread not too long ago where it was mentioned that it got lost in a patch. Looked it up now and saw several threads made in Mars 2016 bringing it up, pointing at 9.14. 

A patch or two ago, it became possible to use your own sound for sixthsense - so I recorded my own dog barking, and used that on ALL my tanks as well as my 'Rudy'.

 

Drove my dog nuts though.... So I had to remove it. :D



Karl__J #20 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3303 battles
  • 24
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    06-06-2016

View PostTacticusMK2, on 03 February 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Could the tanks also be available without the models?

 

I don't know how they have the nerve to call the Matilda and Cromwell 'models'

 

Italeri kits are mostly good, so the T-34 will probably build up nice - those COBI kits though...

They're TOYS, not models.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users