VMX for Forum Moderation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VMX #1 Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

Corporal

• 8509 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Hello Tank Commanders,  

My name is Velizar and in the game you can find me by my nickname VMX.   

I'm going to be responsible for forum moderation in Turkish and English language, therefore if you would have any questions or doubts you can   
contact me at any time by private message.  

One of my main duties will be to moderate the forum sections and try to clean them from spam.   

Obviously as a gamer myself I truly understand that sometimes discussion can be "heated", but I will be around, in case some of you  
break the rules.  

More about myself? I have not a lot of battles in World of Tanks, but I really enjoy this game, my favourite tanks are german TD's (at least for now).   
Also I'm playing World of Warships as ships also in real life are my passion.

About the moderation itself I have some experience already and probably some of you already saw "my actions" :).  

I hope we will know each other better in the future!  

Cheers!  

VMX

Edited by VMX, 07 February 2017 - 03:47 PM.

8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 65336 battles
Hi handsome. I think that you have a lovely name and I am sure that you will do a splendid job on the forums. I also liked your post and wish you well on the battlefield. Take care. 

Homer_J #3 Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28351 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi, welcome to the forums.  I don't envy your job but since you are here could you explain how the new sanctions are going to work out.

In the new rules it says...

List of sanctions:

• 1st sanction (+1 warning point): Written Warning from one of the moderators or the Wargaming.net staff asking you to behave according to our Forum Rules.
  • 2nd sanction (+1 warning point): 14 days ban from posting from your Wargaming.net Forum Account
  • 3rd sanction (+1 warning point): 1 year ban from posting from your Wargaming.net Forum Account (permanent ban in extreme cases)

To me that reads as 3 strikes, no matter how minor and you get 1 year ban.

This seems somewhat harsh and while it may reduce toxicity may also kill the forums completely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users