New forum moderator in WG-Team

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hedko1 #1 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

• 1376 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Hi Tank Commanders!  

I guess it's a right time to present myself as my colleagues already sent their introductions. My nickname as you can see is Hedko1 and I'm moderating German and English forum.   

I'm playing games since I was really young and being here with you will be (at least I hope so) a pleasure.  

You can reach me at any time on private message and I believe this will be the best way to contact me for some time. Right now my main task is to   
keep the forum "clean" and make sure that our rules (by the way here is the link to our new rules: http://forum.worldof...24-forum-rules/ ) are followed.  

I did not play a lot of Wargaming games, however I will try to do my best to catch up with the knowledge, so beside forum you can also see me on the battlefield.  

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope we will spend a lot of time together. 

Cheers.
Hedko1

Edited by Hedko1, 08 February 2017 - 09:34 AM.

ViperVon #2 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1469 battles

Herzlich välkommen!

PROTIP: Take a note what BigBadVuk is doing to this community and do the opposite.

Wayward_Current #3 Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:18 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11328 battles
It was about time we get Moderator who can understand how hard is to be noob in this game.

250swb #4 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20804 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Welcome and good luck!

I would guess your biggest problem if you don't play WOT is identifying the intentional trolls and trouble makers, because as they say 'the devil is in the detail'. But it's nice you say you are open to pm's and I hope you aren't swamped with trash and can figure out the important stuff :)

bonovo #5 Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27520 battles
  • [MTBSZ] MTBSZ

was told by an admin that things i wrote  - crapthat happens as Tikkytank wrote- is intended and allowed with an extra code placed by wargaming on their servers. Its apparently made so @teams@ are at all time balanced in win chance - even if u lose 5-0 server will try equal chances by reducing winning teams chance to hit/pen or just start to lag u on purpose
so for all ignorant fools still talking about hacking servers i am not pointing to hacks but to fact there is code which basically cheats to @equal@ chances all time
and about @warning@ fu moderator i am not posting anything any more as its not gonna change anything
u guys only think about money and thus u make game favour [edited]
that is moment when game starts to fail and its not gunna live as long as expected if u keep so
i also wander how u could give only warning for insults based on a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users