Old player looking for a clan to fulfill his dreams about the world domination!

gmt+4 7*T10 active wn8-1403 PR-6243 wr-51.58%

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

QuarterNinja #1 Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28519 battles

I came back to the game not so long ago after a long break and now I am bored of grinding and playing alone. In the garage I have 94 tanks including seven T10 tanks. I do have five more T10 unlocked but not bought (never enough silver). I am quite sure I either unlocked or have in garage 80-90% of lower tier tanks that are useful for team play, so if I do not have it in garage I can get it.

I am GMT+4 with 210-250 ping to EU1 and 110-150 ping to EU2. I played clan wars on global map long time ago and I miss that so I am looking for a clan that is playing Strongholds, CW, Skirmishes, Team Battles etc, have bonuses running and that has active easy going people I can platoon with as I am grinding 23 tanks atm, some more, some less. I am active player and can spare 2-3-4 hours almost every day. My time zone and ping are a bit tricky, but it is what it is. I am not the best player around but I tend to do OK especially when not grinding crappy tanks, PR 6243, WN8 1403, WR 51.58%. Ah yes, I am 50 yrs old but I fell like I am 20 :) Speak English and Serbian.

I checked quite a few clans, have some in mind but let's see what is out there that I maybe missed. Send me PM with details and I will come back to you.

Cheers,

QuarterNinja

Edited by QuarterNinja, 15 February 2017 - 01:27 PM.

Lenorra #2 Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28683 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
PM sent ;)

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55666 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

​   bulldogs                                                                              

The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go"   

Welcome. We are the Bulldogs!

The bulldogs clan was founded all the back in May 2011. We are a friendly, welcoming clan looking for members to add to our ranks! Our primary focus is having fun, and give our opponents a good battle along the way! If you like to come online, have a good laugh with a great bunch of people of all backgrounds, and get some decent games under your belt then this is the clan for you! We give our members free rein when it comes to gaming, so it means if your not tanking, your welcome to play something else and use our TS channels to communicate! 

We have our own facebook page, so you will be more than welcome to have a nose round and get to know our clan members in and out of tanks!

As said, we just want to simply have fun, not to say we dont like to be competitive, within our ranks we have some very good players! WN8 along with stats IS NOT a requirement to join, so please look below to see our minimum requirements in order to become a Bulldog!

*Update* - We have been back active now for a very short time, and have already recruited many new additions to the Bulldog family, as we have so many new members, and so many of the old Bulldogs back, we are starting to practice in team battles, so look out for us, or join

Also Bulldogs is a Gaming Community

So Welcome To Play Other Games

WOT  80+

WOW  25+

AW  30+

teamspeak 85.236.100.96:11157

password bull

Requirements:

- Own and have use of at least ​1 tier 10

- Bulldogs is a ​18+ clan, as we like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves!

- Have the use of TEAMSPEAK, ​must be on ts if playing from ​6pm uk  ​time​ been on team speak ​is a mandatory requrment There will always be an officer online if required.

- We

ask our members, to get on at least once a week, why wouldn't you want to!?

WE ALSO RUN A TRANING CLAN FOR NEW PLAYERS

​bullpups

Requirements:

​MUST BE ​18+ HAVE ​500  HUNDRED GAMES

​you will get help with training and platoons with the main clan

​must be on team speak from 6pm uk time

teamspeak 85.236.100.96:11157

password bull

​ 

So then, if these requirements are met, and your wanting to become a Bulldog we would be more than happy to give you the opportunity! 

To APPLY for the Bulldogs please either post on this forum as it is checked often, or feel free to message one of our Admins:

-A_GIO_Rob - Commander - The original Bulldog

Fubar850jd - Deputy Commander.  Sandra1966 - Deputy Commander. Tanamara Deputy Commander

Gamesmash25 - Recruitment Officer.

Thanks for stopping by, a remember have a laugh and have fun, because that is what the BULLS are all about!  

jricketts1 #4 Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35135 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Take a look at the Wild Fire Community i reckon you would fit in rather well. Look forward to hearing from you

DoMiNoEZ #5 Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57190 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Ninja I'm a year younger than you. Feel the exact same way. I've been in a lot of different clans. Check out Wildfire mate. You might find a home.

RJY17 #6 Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13326 battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users