Jump to content


Update 9.17.1 - Renewed Strongholds

9.17.1

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
368 replies to this topic

Kandly #1 Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • WG Staff
  • 270 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    08-23-2016

Commanders,

 

Please post all feedback regarding the renewed strongholds below.

 

Kandly :honoring:



Corruption_Clan #2 Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38321 battles
  • 436
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
Sweet.. I can now flame people in game and wont run the risk of them attacking my clans stronghold in revenge! :P

SlyMeerkat #3 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13327 battles
  • 1,068
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice :)

StainlessFrenky #4 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13782 battles
  • 16
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-04-2015

Ofc u removed War Department, why should u give anything to ppl? Take them opportunity to earn gold and premium days so they will pay more.

 

Ur stronghold guide is redickilus and there is not a single word about War Games that supose to "replace" chance of earning gold in game.

 



Mr_Deo #5 Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39235 battles
  • 1,461
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View PostStainlessFrenky, on 22 February 2017 - 09:55 PM, said:

Ofc u removed War Department, why should u give anything to ppl? Take them opportunity to earn gold and premium days so they will pay more.

 

Ur stronghold guide is redickilus and there is not a single word about War Games that supose to "replace" chance of earning gold in game.

 

 

Only god knows (because WG has poor trained staff to spot cheating) how many players were metagaming the system JUST to earn gold and other freebies.

The rewards were too high at the top and really rewarded out of game coordinated cheating.

 

So yea, that's why WarDepartment has gone.



StainlessFrenky #6 Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13782 battles
  • 16
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-04-2015

Hahaha, keep beliving in that crap exponation, its probably come directly from WG.

Real reason is to cut anything from players so they would be forced to pay premium at list.

That is hapening for years now, just take a look at mission any kind.

Mision for 3 fire extingishers?!? wtf is that?

Those 2 missions (1000 gold and 7 days of premium) was last 2 missions worth doing.



DoomHerald #7 Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 54046 battles
  • 83
  • [ANIML] ANIML
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Will miss the special missions a lot...

Don't know if it was a pure luck or what, but our last 3 missions - 2 today and 1 yesterday, were all for gold :)



Mr_Deo #8 Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:37 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39235 battles
  • 1,461
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View PostStainlessFrenky, on 23 February 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Hahaha, keep beliving in that crap exponation, its probably come directly from WG.

Real reason is to cut anything from players so they would be forced to pay premium at list.

That is hapening for years now, just take a look at mission any kind.

Mision for 3 fire extingishers?!? wtf is that?

Those 2 missions (1000 gold and 7 days of premium) was last 2 missions worth doing.

 

WG has not said that, I am saying it.

WG will not admit when cheating happens, they will just put out a statement saying everything is okay and/or that they have a automatic system that will catch it and deal with the issues.

They will only touch PM rigging if you have full replays, and even then it's hit and miss if they will do anything.

SEA/ASIA did disband a few clans "WOW" to try and combat rigging of clan events. 

Just look back at the T-22 tank that rewarded cheaters.  At the time there was a big clan event going on and WG EU decided to wait until the event was over before they banned the players for cheating on the IM Rigging.

So they made sure that the rigging players in the top clans could still win large prizes during the CW Event. 

 

Perhaps your clan is not cheating at strongholds, I would guess most are not.

 

Sure they may be worried about giving stuff out to whales, but I don't think it is that likely.  Don't expect WG to share why they are making these "Balances".



superfly2000 #9 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:38 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 73006 battles
  • 1,305
  • [SFLY] SFLY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011

The whole thing is way to advanced....I don't know why strongholds has become clanwars...it was supposed to be more like company battles. Please Wargaming understand that this is stupid ok?


 

Instead make a clanwars and make a company battles mode and have theese strictly separated and different.


 

Over and out.


 



Nikola24 #10 Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:24 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37164 battles
  • 10
  • [S1MP] S1MP
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMr_Deo, on 23 February 2017 - 01:37 AM, said:

 

WG has not said that, I am saying it.

WG will not admit when cheating happens, they will just put out a statement saying everything is okay and/or that they have a automatic system that will catch it and deal with the issues.

They will only touch PM rigging if you have full replays, and even then it's hit and miss if they will do anything.

SEA/ASIA did disband a few clans "WOW" to try and combat rigging of clan events. 

Just look back at the T-22 tank that rewarded cheaters.  At the time there was a big clan event going on and WG EU decided to wait until the event was over before they banned the players for cheating on the IM Rigging.

So they made sure that the rigging players in the top clans could still win large prizes during the CW Event. 

 

Perhaps your clan is not cheating at strongholds, I would guess most are not.

 

Sure they may be worried about giving stuff out to whales, but I don't think it is that likely.  Don't expect WG to share why they are making these "Balances".

 

Man you played 100 games in stronghold, you don't even know how stronghold missions work. It's totaly random which means most of the time you get mission for 15k combat or crew exp. The better ones are 7 days of premium and 1k gold which you cant rig to get since you are not the one who decide which mission will pop up. Oh and the things you have to do I random to get this rewards are like super easy. And what does t22 mission rigging has to do with this lol?? When you cant rig to get the mission you can only "rig" if certain amounts of clans attack each other SH and they dont accutaly show up so their stronghold cant be sacked. This change is good because good clans won't be able to come weekly to collect their boxes which are used to make SH missions.
 



Kirw8maxPL #11 Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 81 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-18-2016

15 battles 3 wins

game still suck.i will wait next update.maby fix that Edited  mm.now i go play offline games.i like fun.wot is to much stress

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing 


Edited by VMX, 09 March 2017 - 12:28 PM.


Torture4 #12 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14789 battles
  • 70
  • [LOP-X] LOP-X
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

Once again wg favor the big clans and Edited  the small  with the advanced mode only being 15x15 tier 10

 

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing 


Edited by VMX, 09 March 2017 - 12:29 PM.


SanyaJuutilainen #13 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 20321 battles
  • 1,871
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View Postsuperfly2000, on 23 February 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

The whole thing is way to advanced....I don't know why strongholds has become clanwars...it was supposed to be more like company battles. Please Wargaming understand that this is stupid ok?

 

Instead make a clanwars and make a company battles mode and have theese strictly separated and different.

 

Over and out.

If anything, it became a lot simpler, actually...



StainlessFrenky #14 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13782 battles
  • 16
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-04-2015

View PostMr_Deo, on 23 February 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

 

WG has not said that, I am saying it.

WG will not admit when cheating happens, they will just put out a statement saying everything is okay and/or that they have a automatic system that will catch it and deal with the issues.

They will only touch PM rigging if you have full replays, and even then it's hit and miss if they will do anything.

SEA/ASIA did disband a few clans "WOW" to try and combat rigging of clan events. 

Just look back at the T-22 tank that rewarded cheaters.  At the time there was a big clan event going on and WG EU decided to wait until the event was over before they banned the players for cheating on the IM Rigging.

So they made sure that the rigging players in the top clans could still win large prizes during the CW Event. 

 

Perhaps your clan is not cheating at strongholds, I would guess most are not.

 

Sure they may be worried about giving stuff out to whales, but I don't think it is that likely.  Don't expect WG to share why they are making these "Balances".

 

Do u even know what type of missions was? From ur writing looks like u dont.

How can u rig 4000 spot dmg, or 150 cap points? Maybe right question is why would u do that when u can do them in most cases in first 30 minutes.

 

View PostNikola24, on 23 February 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

 

Man you played 100 games in stronghold, you don't even know how stronghold missions work. It's totaly random which means most of the time you get mission for 15k combat or crew exp. The better ones are 7 days of premium and 1k gold which you cant rig to get since you are not the one who decide which mission will pop up. Oh and the things you have to do I random to get this rewards are like super easy. And what does t22 mission rigging has to do with this lol?? When you cant rig to get the mission you can only "rig" if certain amounts of clans attack each other SH and they dont accutaly show up so their stronghold cant be sacked. This change is good because good clans won't be able to come weekly to collect their boxes which are used to make SH missions.
 

Question is how weekly ransack of stronghold have any conections with War Department and missions?

Answer is non. Only reason for removing War Department is to cut players for gold and premium days.

 

And "War Games"? What is that? Where is guide for that? Why there is no menition of it in stronghold guide?

Is that something reserved for a few strongest clans?



BlueSnail #15 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14759 battles
  • 453
  • [A-W-F] A-W-F
  • Member since:
    09-20-2014

Well, we like it.  This clan will be looking into SH now.  :great:

Let the ClanWars clans complain all they want.



th013 #16 Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36872 battles
  • 320
  • Member since:
    08-14-2014

View PostKirw8maxPL, on 23 February 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

15 battles 3 wins

game still suck.i will wait next update.maby fix that Edited  mm.now i go play offline games.i like fun.wot is to much stress

 

U are good, I got 2 wins in 14 games... almost no game had loosing team more than 6 kills. GJ with "improved MM"

 


Edited by VMX, 09 March 2017 - 12:46 PM.


sandfacer #17 Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 29202 battles
  • 142
  • [CHLHW] CHLHW
  • Member since:
    10-16-2011

feel a bit screwed over by wg had enough ind resources to upgrade stronghold to tier 5 and 2 other building as well after patch only enough to do 1 building and 1 building after getting the compensation for the building that was removed

 



Wduelist #18 Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:33 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 43342 battles
  • 640
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
  • Member since:
    12-04-2011

WG forgot to tell about this :trollface: rip battle payments tier X olny 30%:trollface: + team battles 75% :trollface:

 



Jagodinac1 #19 Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 59844 battles
  • 177
  • [K4E] K4E
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012
Is there a link towards the rewards in Advances or War Games? What kind of rewards are there for players and for clans? Or "they" do not know yet?

Sheyki #20 Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19389 battles
  • 86
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

I can kind of understand why prices for upgarding are so high... I can even understand why you remove war department (all you had to do was triple price of Financial unit - nobody would bother making it). But why... why tier XII are only available for tier X tanks? It's just retarded. Even that one person that play tier IX with full gold on stronghold will lose all credits. 

 

I want to just clarify that it's not the chat that causes toxicity in this game, not even arty or gold ammo, it's WG's stupidity and arrogance. If you don't want to give us anything just make this game pay2play ffs.

 

Also I just loveee logic behind removing war department: "not every clan can get it, we make it that way so every clan can get it, oops unfair plane we have to remove it sawwy :("


Edited by Sheyki, 24 February 2017 - 10:10 AM.






Also tagged with 9.17.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users