UI Improvements and Platoons

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

kalo_voli #41 Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 75557 battles
  • [DRST] DRST

May I ask for something that I really need?

The spam filter is not functional.

At least not during the battle time.

It only filters the replay, no spam is visible in the replay. But I do not care about the replay. I need it during the battle time. I 've got a 4:3 monitor and 2/5 of the screen gets filled with green text because of the spammers.

Please do something, please make the spam filter really functional.

Or else, add an option to be excluded totally from any information concerning the clicks on the minimap.

It is frustrating not being allowed to play.

_TonyRAZVALJIVAC_ #42 Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11515 battles
  • [CTC_1] CTC_1
Great updates, but what i would personally like to see is marks of exellence starting from tier IV as its now from tier V since at tier IV you can start completing missions and such so i would find it pretty cool to have marks of exellence on tier IV tanks.

TataAtila #43 Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 74513 battles
  • [DUSU] DUSU

It would be wery nice if we could make few garage places, name them, and put tanks of our choice in them.

Like tanks with crew to grind, or few premium tanks of our choice to grind silver, or low tier premiums that we are not planing to play in months etc.

I would also like that moe starts with 75% then 85% and 95%, because its large jump from 65% to 85%

Edited by TataAtila, 19 February 2017 - 07:43 PM.

Emerald_322 #44 Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14815 battles
I like the new changes, but this thing annoyed me ''To save you some time when checking additional stats, we implemented a few new information blocks for vehicle slots: Mastery badges, win ratio, and Marks of Excellence. Just hover over the vehicle slot to view them.''  The issue here is that i want to know how much % am on for the next mark of excellence,  to do that manually i have to click 3 times at least, and if am grinding a mark i have to do it after EVERY battle in order for me to know, so please along with the amount of marks of excellence add the % aswell. thank you

8126Jakobsson #45 Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 83622 battles

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 17 February 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

It's all good, especially this one:

To save you some time when checking additional stats, we implemented a few new information blocks for vehicle slots: Mastery badges, win ratio, and Marks of Excellence. Just hover over the vehicle slot to view them.

:great:

Thought it would show the MoE % so that you would not have to click yourself the long way. Meh. :P

Vee4Gaz #46 Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41386 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

View Postammarmar, on 17 February 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

I'm still waiting for negative filters. For example, I'd like to look for all tier VI heavy tanks that are NOT elited.

XVM had those.

And me, Please WG add this one and a couple of other things so I don't have to mod the game. 

Jimbo's sight, Clock in the hanger, Arty sight helper on the "G" key (or which key the user wants), Crew stats & modules fitted on the backspace key, Auto login at game start will do for starters. 

Cheers

bonchida_RO #47 Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2775 battles
if ur sad 4 mi opinion ..im so happy...this new 'patch ' is a really crapagain...zero vs cheaters.vs xvm ...   .bye. PS: wake up and do something...

Mariuxszas #48 Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29751 battles

View PostLK_4D4, on 18 February 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

those changes are nice, i suggest average damage to be also included in carousel. And when you are touching platoons can you please do something with invitation system? its not posssible to join platoon on many occasions one of them is when inviting player is in battle....

More than a ****ing year has passed and this problem still exists. Is there any reason platoon invitatio accepting is changed??? I remember a long time ago when you could accept invitations even if friend is in battle.
Now i send invitation and have to wait in garage for someone to join, because if i go to battle and i.e. clanmate accepts, then gets "invitation accepted" message, but wont get into my platoon, and will just go to another battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users