Jump to content


WN9 Rating


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Djviner #1 Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

Word on the street it's being made.

Does this mean I get to ped another scale?



Anzezaf #2 Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21080 battles
  • 1,280
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011


Keyhand #3 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:22 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62481 battles
  • 5,590
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

avg tier: 4,39

 

how you can even assume to properly pad any scale without making a subject of ridicule out of yourself is beyond me.



Djviner #4 Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View PostKeyhand, on 21 February 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

avg tier: 4,39

 

how you can even assume to properly pad any scale without making a subject of ridicule out of yourself is beyond me.

 

haterz still be looking at avg tier when im clearly rekkin the high tiers too :trollface:

Spoiler

 


Edited by Liz4rd_, 21 February 2017 - 10:30 AM.


WolRa #5 Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:41 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37299 battles
  • 23
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011
Just tell who you really is and you can fill your list really fast with players that hate you

Djviner #6 Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View PostWolRa, on 21 February 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

Just tell who you really is and you can fill your list really fast with players that hate you

 

you'll never find out,

 

stay mad brah :trollface:


Edited by Liz4rd_, 21 February 2017 - 12:12 PM.


SirKnumskull #7 Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18374 battles
  • 2,793
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

you'll never find out,

 

Because you are so insignificant nobody would even know who you were if you would post your actual account here?

Djviner #8 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

 

Spoiler

 

View PostSirKnumskull, on 21 February 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

 

Because you are so insignificant nobody would even know who you were if you would post your actual account here?
 

Yes! A new name on my list.


 Liz4rd_'s moronic Fame haterz list:

1: Ooostindrew

2: Keyhand

3: SirKnumskull

4: TBD

5: TBD

6: TBD

7: TBD

...

 

 :trollface:

 


Edited by Liz4rd_, 21 February 2017 - 03:39 PM.


aliendeath #9 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 133 battles
  • 73
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    09-22-2015
why do you want high wn8 if you are not aiming FAME?

SirKnumskull #10 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18374 battles
  • 2,793
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014
I'm afraid I will have to report your post the cyberpolice if you do not move autismdrew ooostindrew to the bottom most spot. 

Brownape #11 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7680 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    01-10-2015

View PostSirKnumskull, on 21 February 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm afraid I will have to report your post the cyberpolice if you do not move autismdrew ooostindrew to the bottom most spot. 

 

Isn't that spot for Arty lovers still?

 



ooostindrew #12 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41867 battles
  • 376
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

 

 

Spoiler

 

LUL



Djviner #13 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View PostSirKnumskull, on 21 February 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm afraid I will have to report your post the cyberpolice if you do not move autismdrew ooostindrew to the bottom most spot. 

 

Since he tries so desperately hard to stay on number 1..

Spoiler

 He deserves to stay there :trollface:


 

 

View Postaliendeath, on 21 February 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

why do you want high wn8 if you are not aiming FAME?

 

To join a clan which isn't filled with basement dwellers like fame :trollface:


Edited by Liz4rd_, 21 February 2017 - 04:38 PM.


isutoshi #14 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33930 battles
  • 420
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    03-03-2011

Wouldn't it be easier to join clans if you played some tanks that clans are actually interested in? :unsure:

 

Back on topic: who's making this WN9-whatever rating?



Djviner #15 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View Postisutoshi, on 21 February 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Wouldn't it be easier to join clans if you played some tanks that clans are actually interested in? :unsure:

 

Back on topic: who's making this WN9-whatever rating?

 

Things might be different at ESL, but in CW's... good clans use a Ru 251 / T26E5 P regularly.

 

And the person that'll make WN9 is the same person that made WN8 I geuss? I heard some things about it, further information is yet to be published if this is indeed reality. 



isutoshi #16 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33930 battles
  • 420
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    03-03-2011
I haven't really played CW during the last years, so I dunno if you're joking... :) CW exists for other tiers than 10 now?

WolRa #17 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37299 battles
  • 23
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

you'll never find out,

 

stay mad brah :trollface:

 

Hey mate, I am < insert current account name >, and I am Commander of an ESL team.

I came over from NA server. I was Executive of OTTER and was in SIMP. So I have expiriance. In are team we have Top Clans including FAME and OMNI. 

I am wondering if you want to join this new stronk team. 

Thanks for reading and hope you will join!

OpieOP

ooostindrew #18 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41867 battles
  • 376
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

 

Since he tries so desperately hard to stay on number 1..

Spoiler

 He deserves to stay there :trollface:


 

 

 

To join a clan which isn't filled with basement dwellers like fame :trollface:

 

lol im only saying those things coz I'm trying to help my friends since you seem to be having a go at everyone

Djviner #19 Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016

View Postooostindrew, on 21 February 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

 

lol im only saying those things coz I'm trying to help my friends since you seem to be having a go at everyone

 

they have a go at me, i just respond to the haterz

 

 

View PostWolRa, on 21 February 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

 

Hey mate, I am < insert current account name >, and I am Commander of an ESL team.

I came over from NA server. I was Executive of OTTER and was in SIMP. So I have expiriance. In are team we have Top Clans including FAME and OMNI. 

I am wondering if you want to join this new stronk team. 

Thanks for reading and hope you will join!

OpieOP

 

idk what that's supposed to be, but good for him.



WolRa #20 Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37299 battles
  • 23
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011

View PostLiz4rd_, on 21 February 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

they have a go at me, i just respond to the haterz

 

 

 

idk what that's supposed to be, but good for him.

 

or if you don't remember you spamming those messages maybe you remember this one: 

 

Hello, I’m a 3.8k WN8 player from the NA Server starting up a new account here on EU. 

Please add me to you friends list, if you ever need a legionnaire for your strongholds skirmishes I will be available as I plan to start playing on EU 100%.

Thank you for your time.

 

;)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users