Clan Recruits Recruiment Clan Wars Havoc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jigzy84 #1 Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27247 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

H5VOC - The Clan Wars side of the Havoc Community are now recruiting team inspired players for Clan Wars, Strongholds and Team Battles.

We are part of the Havoc X community formed by Sir Havoc with the aim of bringing a friendly fun environment, with competitive game play where we can learn and gain the riches and rewards.

We, as a clan, are focused primarily on the team play aspect of the game including Platoons, Team Battles, Clan Wars and Strongholds. Our aim is to learn by actively taking part.  What we can offer you is an awesome community with a lot of laughs, in a dedicated chilled out TS environment, we will help you to complete missions, grind tanks, and improve you in your game play by offering you with all the training you want and need.  We are now participating in FaceIT battles on a daily basis which you can earn serious rewards from.

There are the 10 minimum requirements that we ask for before you join the H5VOC clan

1 - Enjoy playing World of tanks

2 - Be English speaking with a good sense of humour
3 - 16 years old or over
4 - 4k+ Battles
5 - 1000 recent wn8 or higher
6 - At least 1 acceptable T8 Clan Wars tank i.e. IS3
7 - Earn 50 SH boxes a week and be available for at least 1 clan war a week
8 - Be on Teamspeak when in WOT
9 - Have a willingness to share knowledge, improve and work as a team player
10 - Actively participate in team games.

If you want to be part of this amazing community, spearheaded by game streamer Sir Havoc, then apply to H5VOC and one of our officers will contact you. Alternatively, come to our Teamspeak Channel ts3.havocxgaming.com and one of our team will help you.  

Edited by Jigzy84, 24 February 2017 - 01:46 PM.

Jigzy84 #2 Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27247 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

After 50 days with H5VOC I can honestly say this has been one of the best gaming experiences that I've had both in out of world of tanks some of what I've got up to:

1. Platooned with some great people

2. Chilled out on Team speak had a laugh every time I've logged in without salt, flame or rage (who'd have thought it a WOT TS which is actually great to be on)

3. Played Stronghold and clan wars 

4. Had some great laughs in training rooms finding out map exploits, doing random fun stuff and climbs, learning weakspots of tanks

5. Taken part in organised structured training session that is does what is says and actually improves game play.

6. Participated in FaceIT battles where I can earn ingame rewards.

7. Helped people to complete missions and gaining the knowledge that anyone within the clan would help me.

8. Participated as a legionnaire to help over Havoc clans.

9. Gain great boosts from the clan with in game credit and XP boosts.

10. Participate in mass countdowns as there is nothing more rewarding than killing clan members in battles

H5VOC is a great clan and now with Wargaming changing Strongholds now is the time for you to be a part of this amazing community I sincerely urge that if you want to take your gaming experience to the next level and play some competitive games whilst having a laugh to apply to H5VOC and one of our officers will contact you. Alternatively, come to our Teamspeak Channel ts3.havocxgaming.com and one of our team will help you.  

Jigzy84 #3 Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27247 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

H5VOC are still recruiting now is the time to join us as for two weeks in March (6th - 20th) WG are running a "Stronghold Challenge".

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/march-2017-sneak-peek/

If you'd like to do this with us you'll have to join.  Come on TS, ask for "Havok 5"

Also tagged with Clan, Recruits, Recruiment, Clan Wars, Havoc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users