WoT issus Monitor loses input Need Help Wot patches bugs No input

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheMuffinMuffler #1 Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12035 battles
  • [KOBAC] KOBAC

Ok, so lately have been trying to play world of tanks on my computer, but when i play the game i am at risk where my monitor loses input from my computer. Idk why it happens, but it only does this when playing wot or when it's overheating (mainly graphics card). I play wot on almost max graphics (120 fps while playing) and my graphics card is running around 50C. The time in which it loses input is almost random, and often makes my tank drive forwards, until i mange to turn my computer off and relogin to the game. I have no idea why this happens, but if it has happened one time, it will happen for the rest of the day. 

This does not happen when i am in the garage, only when im playing, and not every game, but if it happens it continues to happen for a while.

I can still give input to my computer (mouse/keyboard), but im losing the monitor, until i turn of the pc and powers it back up. I think it's the game crashing on me, taking the moniter connection with it, because today it also happend, but when i loaded back in to the game i played for 20 sek and it crashed, relaunched wot and went beack to the same battle and then my monitor lost input. 

The problem is only happening when playing world of tanks and often ruin whole days worth of me wanting to play. It started the the patch ofter 9.17 came out and i simply dont know what to do. I have uninstalled all mods, played with different mods (xvm) and it still happens. I can't find a solution to the problem either and i really like this game. 

Pc specs

Windows 10 Home

i-7 4790

2x 8gb ddr3 hyperx red ram (16gb total dual channel)

Evga gtx 780ti Sc 

750W powersupply Corsair RM750

Im am greatfull for all help.

1ncompetenc3 #2 Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
That's a rather odd problem to have. Did you try different cables/monitor/graphics card to make sure none of those is faulty?

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22455 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Possible blocked cooling fins on CPU , GPU or both. How often do you clean out the debris, fluff, dust etc? I always, since I lost a very expensive GPU, to dust and fluff build up causing massive overheating(yes...fire, smoke, the whole enchilada), blow out my rig with a can of air(air duster) once a month, never use a vacuum or brush etc.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 24 February 2017 - 11:34 PM.

Pansenmann #4 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33948 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

If your monitor says: "no input signal" or "Mode not supported" - I had that when my old R9 270x slowly died

you should take a closer look to temperatures. maybe "speedfan" can help keeping track of the other sensors, not only GPU.

Does using a different Monitor Port on the graphics card help? (maybe use hdmi instad of dvi if possible)

TheMuffinMuffler #5 Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12035 battles
  • [KOBAC] KOBAC

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 24 February 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

Possible blocked cooling fins on CPU , GPU or both. How often do you clean out the debris, fluff, dust etc? I always, since I lost a very expensive GPU, to dust and fluff build up causing massive overheating(yes...fire, smoke, the whole enchilada), blow out my rig with a can of air(air duster) once a month, never use a vacuum or brush etc.

So i have my computer on top of my desk to not have it collecting so much dust. Before i wrote this post i cleaned it, and my fans and cooling fins where all nice and mostly clean. So it's not the dust problem. It seems to be a problem with games that mostly uses cpu power, because i can play Bf1 ultra no problem, but when i try to play wot (even after clean install) or HOI4 it suddely loses input. So i dont know what the problem is. After all i do have my cpu water cooled by a corsair 240mm sealed cooler. I havent tried to play something like fallout 4, but i still think it will work fine.

P.S all fans are spinning, and when the monitor gets "no input" the fans on the graphics card doesnt speed up (anymore (had that problem in the past)). Also have the latest drivers for my gpu.

Edited by TheMuffinMuffler, 25 February 2017 - 03:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users