Sandbox Heads into Phase 3

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

_efka #81 Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6109 battles

View PostVanGore78, on 28 February 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

BullS*it..I mean some Bob Clans will try this..and good luck with it against a decent or good clan. ALl stunned tanks will hit Key 5 and rape the meds with their superior numbers. I don't see much sense in arty in a longer for CW or SH but only the top clans will figure that out. Arty was a damage dealer and siege breaker. The stun effect is not useful in CW as it can be repaired easily. 

you are wrong on many levels, you can heal stun effect once in 60sec with premium consum, if clan has 2 artys or bachat arty, you get hit right again after the first hit , and you cant do crapand with 50% less dpm your team will get rekt.

Grandpa_Wikk #82 Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11179 battles

Hello!

I tried some tanks on sandbox servers, I got hit by arty, I played arty etc., so I would like to share my opinion with you. Remember, this is only my opinion, it probably contradicts your opinion, but I don't care. 

First of all, if you are going to use these stun mechanics for arty, and remove AP from them, wouldn't be fair, if all HE shells would work as stun? You nerf arty, and you put derp gun on Type 4 and Type 5 heavies. At least arty does not have that armor, right? :D

Now imagine: you are playing against a team who has two of the T6 brit artys, and  both are aiming at you. Or the french auto baguette loader, aiming at you with full clip; the result are the same: you are going to die, but slower, no? Yeah.

The current artys don't have that much burst radius, so if they hit near you 5 meters, you don't lose anything. The sandbox arty if hits near you with 1.5 Maus distance (nice measuring right?) you get stunned. Stun mechanics are great, if you play a mage, or warlock or I don't know, but these are tanks ffs, they were made to destroy, not to stun, lol. WG wants this game as close to reality as it gets, so why the stun? Some players cry when they forgot to hide behind cover that arty is op, I get it. But you can kill with maximum 2 shots. Or cry, and change arty, I don't care, I am just sharing my opinion, experience.

As for light tanks, wow. If WG really wants to improve the MM system, than okay dude, do it. They are ugly, but they are fast, nicely balanced (more or less), I like it. I only have one question, one tiny, ugly, stabbing question: why do you put super fast and furious T10 spotter tanks, if you nerf arty?

Again, if you feel butthurt after reading this, that is your problem, I don't care. Just wanted to share my opinion, that is all. Thanks if you read it all, sorry for mistakes. Have a nice day, reader!

Ciao!

Edited by gyztms92, 03 March 2017 - 05:44 PM.

victoriousking #83 Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10576 battles

Sheridan needs buffs, mainly on his derp gun. T49 needs derp gun too. Why Bulldog does not have autoloader?

First aid kit, repair kit and fire extinguisher should be as much expensive as you much use them, I mean when i use it first time i pay 3000 credits. When I use it second time i pay next 3000...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users