[Ger/Eng] Looking for mature and serious clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Realjuan #1 Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25737 battles

EDIT: Making a decision, thanks for your interest.

Edit: I do play and enjoy arty, sometimes you get granted a game like http://wotreplays.co...ljuan-g_w_e_100

Hi,
Lets be straight like an arty shot.

Looking for a 48%+ win rate clan that will take at least strongholds seriously. 

Friendly = say hi, congratulate clan members, encourage improvement, etc.

Note to German-speaking clans: I speak German, I live in Germany, but I am not fluent in German. 

What I will do for you:
If I say I will be there, 95% of the time I will be there.

2hr+ and 3+ days per week of gaming. 

Voice chat with mic and headphones, and no random people, noises in the background. 

Teamplay (CW, Strongholds, platoon, etc) and I ENCOURAGE that you tell me how I can improve.

I will buy premium ammo (with credits) for competitive games.

I am willing to sit down and listen to tactics.

I do not use cheats, never have and never will. 

Mature:

If your clan often talks about WG conspiracy theories, then I am not interested. i.e. If you buy gold you get better matchmaking, why do I always get bottom tier, I always get worst teams, etc. 

If you believe someone is cheating, report him and keep on with your life. 

No crying/No Drama (a little vent about getting ammo rack is okay, but more than 1 minute is annoying)

If you cannot tell someone what he/she did wrong without yelling, insulting or being constructive, then I am not interested. 

Life comes before the game

Serious:

If you want to play competitive, cw, strongholds, etc, then evaluate how the clan did. How can we improve? Why did we lose/win.

If a member commits to playing CW, strongholds, etc then dont be late, absent or afk frequently. 

Note: dont expect me to join your clan just after you message me, lets play a few platoons, let me sit through one of your CW fights and give me until sunday to decide. Else we wasting each others time.

Edited by Realjuan, 28 February 2017 - 10:21 PM.

Jigzy84 #2 Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

I've dropped you a PM enjoy the games!

Jigz

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55748 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
                                 Bulldogs  ​                                                                           

The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go"   

Welcome. We are the Bulldogs!

The bulldogs clan was founded all the back in May 2011. We are a friendly, welcoming clan looking for members to add to our ranks! Our primary focus is having fun, and give our opponents a good battle along the way! If you like to come online, have a good laugh with a great bunch of people of all backgrounds, and get some decent games under your belt then this is the clan for you! We give our members free rein when it comes to gaming, so it means if your not tanking, your welcome to play something else and use our TS channels to communicate! 

We have our own facebook page, so you will be more than welcome to have a nose round and get to know our clan members in and out of tanks!

As said, we just want to simply have fun, not to say we dont like to be competitive, within our ranks we have some very good players! WN8 along with stats IS NOT a requirement to join, so please look below to see our minimum requirements in order to become a Bulldog!

*Update* - We have been back active now for a very short time, and have already recruited many new additions to the Bulldog family, as we have so many new members, and so many of the old Bulldogs back, we are starting to practice in team battles, so look out for us, or join

Also Bulldogs is a Gaming Community

So Welcome To Play Other Games

​          (WOT)                            (WOT)                                 (WOW)                                       (A/W)

​       MEMBERS  90           MEMBERS  12+                  MEMBERS  25+                    MEMBERS  30+                                        

teamspeak 85.236.100.96:11157

password bull

Requirements:

- Own and have use of at least ​1 tier 10

- Bulldogs is a ​18+ clan, as we like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves!

- Have the use of TEAMSPEAK, ​must be on ts if playing from ​7pm uk  ​time​ been on team speak ​is a mandatory requrment There will always be an officer online if required.

- We

ask our members, to get on at least once a week, why wouldn't you want to!?

To APPLY for the Bulldogs please either post on this forum as it is checked often, or feel free to message one of our Admins:

-A_GIO_Rob - Commander - The original Bulldog

Fubar850jd - Deputy Commander.  Sandra1966 - Deputy Commander. Tanamara Deputy Commander

Gamesmash25 - Recruitment Officer.

​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Thanks for stopping by, a remember have a laugh and have fun, because that is what the BULLDOG  COMMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT

Dragokar #4 Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:37 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 37953 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostRealjuan, on 27 February 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Hi,
Lets be straight like an arty shot.

Looking for a 48%+ win rate clan that will take at least strongholds seriously. 

Friendly = say hi, congratulate clan members, encourage improvement, etc.

Note to German-speaking clans: I speak German, I live in Germany, but I am not fluent in German. 

What I will do for you:
If I say I will be there, 95% of the time I will be there.

2hr+ and 3+ days per week of gaming. 

Voice chat with mic and headphones, and no random people, noises in the background. 

Teamplay (CW, Strongholds, platoon, etc) and I ENCOURAGE that you tell me how I can improve.

I will buy premium ammo (with credits) for competitive games.

I am willing to sit down and listen to tactics.

I do not use cheats, never have and never will. 

Mature:

If your clan often talks about WG conspiracy theories, then I am not interested. i.e. If you buy gold you get better matchmaking, why do I always get bottom tier, I always get worst teams, etc. 

If you believe someone is cheating, report him and keep on with your life. 

No crying/No Drama (a little vent about getting ammo rack is okay, but more than 1 minute is annoying)

If you cannot tell someone what he/she did wrong without yelling, insulting or being constructive, then I am not interested. 

Life comes before the game

Serious:

If you want to play competitive, cw, strongholds, etc, then evaluate how the clan did. How can we improve? Why did we lose/win.

If a member commits to playing CW, strongholds, etc then dont be late, absent or afk frequently. 

Note: dont expect me to join your clan just after you message me, lets play a few platoons, let me sit through one of your CW fights and give me until sunday to decide. Else we wasting each others time.

I am not that often in the english recruitement section, but this time I make an exception.

We are an german, and therefore german speaking, clan that is seeking new members. Of course we also can speak englich in a good or bad way (mine is crap btw). We also have czech and swiss players, so we are used to talk english if necessary. I would like to invite you to our teamspeak at rightontarget.de

With best regards,

Dragokar

jricketts1 #5 Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Hey Fellow Tanker,

Drop me a message of when you are free and we can arrange something

Pitbull0501 #6 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10284 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Dropped a PM in game. Feel free to come on our TeamSpeak if you want to chat :) 85.236.100.27:21127

Realjuan #7 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25737 battles

First thanks to all that showed interest in my post, and I think there are enough great clans that I should choose. With some of you I have already spoke and played, and enjoy the time.

Sadly I cannot join all, but I hope we can say hi in the battlefield..

Madkoka #8 Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42285 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC
Hi if you are still thinking about it, I joined H5VOC 4 mnths ago and so far no regrets what so ever, this is my first clan, I played solo for 28000 games and I have had so much fun playing in this clan, doing CW, SH, Team Battles, Face iT and just Platooning with new friends. RECOMMENDED :great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users