Looking for a casual clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Envictus #1 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 448 battles

Good day all

I Know i only have a couple hundred battles behind my name. I used to be very active in wot in other clans doing CW, Strongholds, Skirmishes but after a long period both on NA server and here on the EU {where i get much better ping} i got tired of the Hassle and Drama that goes around with being in good clans battle calling setting up strategies for cw and tournaments training new members scheduling training sessions for strongholds clan wars and tournaments.Anyone who has been doing that for a long period of time {since 2014} knows that eventually it just becomes to much and you end up not enjoying the game. Im burned out

I took a entire year off came back and decided to start from scratch. But one thing i miss is the platooning its always nice to platoon with like minded people and that is what i enjoy now. I dont mind showing new members what i know. I also have no objection showing any recruiter the details of my account on NA and EU

But all i want now is a casual clan that just simply enjoy the game yes maybe later on ill get into cw and all those things but as for now all im looking for is to make some new friends and roll out together in platoons and just have fun

Talalash #2 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5755 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hi Envictus!

I've seen your message on the forums, and I felt like I needed to follow up :) 

I'm playing WoT for a while now in the clan Death or Glory. It's an international clan, where we try to be as good as we can, as active as we can in order to enjoy the game as much as we can. We love when our clan rating sneaks upwards, but we acknowledge that most of our members don't want to spend every evening online because they actually have a real life with family and other interests. So we platoon, skirmish, team battle and train to improve little by little. We use discord to coordinate our activities and we have members online every night. We are always looking for motivated people to have some good games and a laugh.

We are probably casual in the term of not playing ESL level, but we still like to be as good as possible. Average age is probably around 35 year old. And we're all from GMT/CET timezone. 

If this sounds interesting, chat me up in the game so we can platoon a bit - ideally with voice chat. Or, if time permits, tomorrow at 2100 CET we have one of our skirmishes going on. After that, you and I can see if we fit together or not and take a decision.

If you are willing to be active in other ways than just platooning, that's possible too. Running skirmishes, doing some training sessions, etc. We love to see people taking on another task.

Well, you can find me in game as Talalash :) 

Thanks for reading!
- Talalash

Jigzy84 #3 Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27266 battles
  • [SJB] SJB
Hey you should check out Havocs X gaming community spearheaded by Sir Havoc I know that H2VOC and Wot Uni are recruiting (Check out there recruitment posts H2VOC }

Envictus #4 Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 448 battles

Thanks Bro i will look you up tomorrow around 21H00 so we can have a chat BTW my age is 45 if that matters

thanks

Envictus

Joggaman #5 Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24010 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Zeebad #6 Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29248 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR

This is our blurb. Zero hassle or drama. Just platooning with mates and having fun while trying not to suck. You are welcome to apply if you think it fits your needs:

Group of like minded individuals who should have grown up by now.

We just tool about in various tanks in random battles while taking the mickey out of each other. We have teamspeak. Generally, we don't expect, demand or offer anything apart from jovial mockery and average platoons, while trying to suck a little bit less each time. If you want to platoon, come on teamspeak. If you don't, we don't care.

I'm not selling this am I?

If you are looking for something this half-arsed / relaxed, feel free to apply if you meet the following conditions:
1. You speak English sufficiently well to make inappropriate jokes and to mock your friends in an amusing way.
2. You will laugh when we mock you in an amusing way.
3. You have at least one tank from tier 2-8. We tend to switch about our platoons a tier at a time.
4. You don't totally suck monkey nuts at the game. 47%+ and 3000 games minimum please. (your other experience clearly overrides this game number requirement)
5. You aren't called Phil. It will confuse him.

Bert_the_Cosh #7 Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29667 battles

View PostEnvictus, on 27 February 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

Good day all

I Know i only have a couple hundred battles behind my name. I used to be very active in wot in other clans doing CW, Strongholds, Skirmishes but after a long period both on NA server and here on the EU {where i get much better ping} i got tired of the Hassle and Drama that goes around with being in good clans battle calling setting up strategies for cw and tournaments training new members scheduling training sessions for strongholds clan wars and tournaments.Anyone who has been doing that for a long period of time {since 2014} knows that eventually it just becomes to much and you end up not enjoying the game. Im burned out

I took a entire year off came back and decided to start from scratch. But one thing i miss is the platooning its always nice to platoon with like minded people and that is what i enjoy now. I dont mind showing new members what i know. I also have no objection showing any recruiter the details of my account on NA and EU

But all i want now is a casual clan that just simply enjoy the game yes maybe later on ill get into cw and all those things but as for now all im looking for is to make some new friends and roll out together in platoons and just have fun

Always nice to read a mature presentation. Ans yes I think many of us in our clan agree with you. 'AfterWorkFun' lives up tp it's name. Some of us get a buzz kick starting the game for new comers. Some of our guys are moving over to be more competative, but it's not going to bust up our clan like many others. The word 'FUN' is written in stone for us. No drama queens, no Bass of Fire and blasting anyone else. We just wont stand for that. Many of us have 30 to 40 + 000 games but we no way get close to being Unicum.   Mine is a Humble 47.7. afterworkfun is all you need to know to reach our Team Speak TS3. If your prepared to learn while having fun, then come and say hi. Wait patiently till someone drags you in. WE speak English, German and Swedish and it'll be great to meet you guys! Cheers ziggy:bush:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users