We don't care

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zeebad #1 Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29248 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR

Well, ok we care a little bit, but not much.

We are a group of like minded individuals who should have grown up by now.

We just tool about in various tanks in random battles while taking the mickey out of each other. We have teamspeak. Generally, we don't expect, demand or offer anything apart from jovial mockery and average platoons, while trying to suck a little bit less each time. If you want to platoon, come on teamspeak. If you don't, we don't care.

I'm not selling this am I?

If you are looking for something this half-arsed / relaxed, feel free to apply if you meet the following conditions:
1. You speak English sufficiently well to make inappropriate jokes and to mock your friends in an amusing way.
2. You will laugh when we mock you in an amusing way.
3. You have at least one tank from tier 2-8. We tend to switch about our platoons a tier at a time.
4. You don't totally suck monkey nuts at the game. 47%+ and 3000 games minimum please.
5. You aren't called Phil. It will confuse him.

Hanguk49 #2 Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6804 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF

Hey Zeebad,

I'd love to join you guys, however i'm "kinda" new to WoT.

I have a decent english to banter with but i'll probably be the one getting mocked lul.

I have tanks that range from T2-T8.

I am trying to improve, I have 1200~ games and 49% WR (kinda shitty sry). I having trouble with map strats and positions but you could say i have a basic understanding of the game (sidescrap/hulldown)

Things I might do for you : Take a hit for you :)

I'm just trying to look for some mates to platoon with and not try to suck too much.

ps : I'm not called Phil but I can if you want me too :D

Zeebad #3 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29248 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR
Sent you a PM Hanguk59

CraftyVeteran #4 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4192 battles

I'm interested.  Veteran wows player and old timey xbox wot player that just switched over to PC.  

edit: looking for a guy named Phil.  He made sex with my mother 35 years ago. Time to pay up Dad....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users