disappointment

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ArdealBear #1 Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19793 battles
  • [ROWS] ROWS

Managers of the game need to rethink the ground game, otherwise remains a sucks game. It is a deeply unfair game. (if a player fight in one or two rounds with a team likely less than 50% to win the fight, it must be given a chance in the next one or two fight to be in the team with the chance over 50% to win, to be fair and balanced chance of winning). if the go on the battlefield, a weaker tanker collides with a stronger one, the weakest suffer damage, but damage is payin who owns the tank stronger. it's not fair to happen because the stronger the tank has no guilt.

if i'm pushed by a teammate in radius fight the enemy and i am destroyed, the one who pushed me is not penalized in any way, but if nerves retaliate against the person who pushed me, i am penalized or banned temporarily. why???

this are some reasons because i said this game sucks

Shady47 #2 Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15869 battles
  • [CBRET] CBRET

View PostArdealBear, on 01 March 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

Managers of the game need to rethink the ground game, otherwise remains a sucks game. It is a deeply unfair game. (if a player fight in one or two rounds with a team likely less than 50% to win the fight, it must be given a chance in the next one or two fight to be in the team with the chance over 50% to win, to be fair and balanced chance of winning). if the go on the battlefield, a weaker tanker collides with a stronger one, the weakest suffer damage, but damage is payin who owns the tank stronger. it's not fair to happen because the stronger the tank has no guilt.

if i'm pushed by a teammate in radius fight the enemy and i am destroyed, the one who pushed me is not penalized in any way, but if nerves retaliate against the person who pushed me, i am penalized or banned temporarily. why???

this are some reasons because i said this game sucks

I would deactivate the feature that let's you know how a battle will go according to percentages and numbers. It just influences you that much, that you end up playing worse becuase you keep thinking "zomfg we gonna luuuuse amagawd".

Just play the game, learn from more experienced people and try to "shoot em beaches in da a$$" . :izmena:

About some behaviour yeah, they should be punished more: but for example yesterday evening a guy shot me just because I was repositioning and got insta banned. Things work :)

K_A #3 Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. Disable XVM win chance, you clearly aren't capable of using it to your advantage.

2. Don't drive into green tanks. The tanks that goes faster at the time of impact is considered "guilty" and will have to pay reparations, but even if you're the slower one, just don't.

3. Don't shoot green tanks. There is a report system for douchebags. 

4. Don't shoot green tanks.

I'm not sure if I forgot something... Oh yea, don't shoot green tanks!

Shady47 #4 Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15869 battles
  • [CBRET] CBRET

View PostK_A, on 01 March 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

1. Disable XVM win chance, you clearly aren't capable of using it to your advantage.

2. Don't drive into green tanks. The tanks that goes faster at the time of impact is considered "guilty" and will have to pay reparations, but even if you're the slower one, just don't.

Did you remember to mention don't shoot green tanks? :harp:

1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles

10939 battles;

1 forum post;

WR puts botters to shame;

puts value in XVM win chance;

Everything is everyone else's fault.

Nobody is going to miss you here.

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 01 March 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Xino9922 #6 Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16016 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 March 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Nobody is going to miss you here.

^This is so true :hiding:

MeetriX #7 Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:04 AM

Major

• Player
  • 19278 battles

View PostK_A, on 01 March 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

Shoot only red tanks or if in colorblind mode not the green tanks.

K_A #8 Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMeetriX, on 02 March 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Shoot only red tanks or if in colorblind mode not the green tanks.

In colorblind mode the enemy is blue. I've had it on for ages, started way back when I first started using Circon's modpack, and he had it on so I turned it on so the colours of his XVM would line up with my client, and now it just feels weird if I don't have it on even though I've since changed my mod setup.. :child:

Rijeskoge #9 Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 839 battles

View PostK_A, on 01 March 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

I'm not sure if I forgot something... see below!

Look here : Don't trust Red Artys :P

Also tagged with disappointment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users