• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GunHo_Fivemin #1 Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16361 battles
  • [_3R_] _3R_

Hi,

Is it just me or the WOT is becoming a cesspool of bad language and insults which go completely unpunished?

Simple suggestion: Review the banning system on bad language use please.

I keep seeing players insulting everyone and using profanity which gets censored but nothing happens to them.

They just keep going and going. 

I mean, why isn't wargaming instituting a banning/censor bot on the chat system like many other games? It's super easy to code in and would avoid players leaving the game and finding other games to play.

It really is a big bother to every tanker as we end up not enjoying the game and losing concentration of our own gameplay.

I've spent some money on this game and wouldn't really like to see it thrown away over a some old problem just because a simple coding is missing.

Be assertive and prohibit the use of bad language in game totally. It is an actual crime IRL punished by law, so why isn't it blocked with tooth and nail in game?

Good players end up losing battles because of one rotten apple. 

Not bothered with the haters replying to me saying I'm a good/bad/mediocre/pro player or saying someone insulted me. I couldn't care less. I just don't like to see the tons of hate spam chat in-game. It's demeaning to a great game.

Thanks for reading tankers! ;)

MR_FIAT #2 Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18500 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
Stop crying and disable the team chat if you are this worked up by words, also saying bad words is not a crime punishable by law you are just pulling that out of your arse. or are you living in safe-spaces the country?

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7266 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostMR_FIAT, on 04 March 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

Stop crying and disable the team chat if you are this worked up by words, also saying bad words is not a crime punishable by law you are just pulling that out of your arse. or are you living in safe-spaces the country?

Additionally, there's an option to turn off the fanmail in the garage as well.

And for the record, I do believe there's a language filter of some sort in WoT, dunno how many words are blacklisted though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users