• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Corruption_Clan #101 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36523 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostHowTheStoryEnds, on 09 March 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

We're not just saying it Edited us over, we're saying it's not fun to play and the rewardscale is objectively unfair, the first is a personal feeling while the last is an objective fact.

We're not just whining without basis, we have objectively demonstrable grievances.

You either don't know or don't care that many of your own clanmates will suffer the brunt of this new system so you can have your rewards. I'm thinking don't care at this point.

I take words from Shnuks "your not even looking at the general picture"

Again in a "pure selfish point of view", i have no idea if this was me originally brought up the "selfish point of view" thing but literally, you are saying you aren't having fun with the new skirmish set up. Have you ever fought about the other clans players when you were having "fun" in your skirmishes previously when you turn up in your "fun tanks" and then still end up wrecking them in their standard OP sets up (EG is3s and t54s?)

Do you think those people who play this game had fun in that game?

In regards to the rewardscale... You are either going to [edited]up some "good players" by making it equal for all players including the average Joes or you have some content that only "good clans" will play as it just wont be worth playing for the average clans or in the worst case scenario, the good clans get some overpowered rewards which just again increases the gap between better skilled players and the average players.

The updates are not going to satisfy everyone, it never will, but the updates they have released undeniable will satisfy the majority of the world of tanks players and unfortunately this time you "top skilled players" have taken the worse side of it this time...

And in regards to my clan... Im prety active, i turn up to majority of events, even if I dont get picked for teams (who would blame them right? i suck!!! :( ), and we dealing with it. we cant change what wargaming gives us but in the motto of my clan WHO CARES?

Edited by VMX, 10 March 2017 - 02:15 PM.

HowTheStoryEnds #102 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24651 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

The difference between us is that we generally didn't mind losing as long as it was interesting and fun. Yes, we still lost regularly and it wasn't always to the top 10 clans either.

Now it's tryhard and the fun is gone, basically all because you admit to being a sore loser. Well done.

Corruption_Clan #103 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36523 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostHowTheStoryEnds, on 09 March 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

The difference between us is that we generally didn't mind losing as long as it was interesting and fun. Yes, we still lost regularly and it wasn't always to the top 10 clans either.

Now it's tryhard and the fun is gone, basically all because you admit to being a sore loser. Well done.

the fun is gone for you... but the fun is just beginning for me!!! :P

HowTheStoryEnds #104 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24651 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

I doubt that: you hated tryhard losing then, you'll hate it now since you're still the same small person. Only sideeffect is you might get more credits, yet you probably won't.

The main difference being: before this you used us as an excuse to hide your failures now you'll just have to face them.

Corruption_Clan #105 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36523 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostHowTheStoryEnds, on 09 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

I doubt that: you hated tryhard losing then, you'll hate it now since you're still the same small person. Only sideeffect is you might get more credits, yet you probably won't.

The main difference being: before this you used us as an excuse to hide your failures now you'll just have to face them.

not really... you dont get people shooting you from across the map in my games nowadays,, taking out my ammo racks and loader in 1 shot any not actually being spotted by any of my team..

Rathar enjoy it actually now

Norstein_Bekker #106 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18292 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Block Quote

not really... you dont get people shooting you from across the map in my games nowadays,, taking out my ammo racks and loader in 1 shot any not actually being spotted by any of my team..

And why don't you try those shots yourself ?

Corruption_Clan #107 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36523 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostNorstein_Bekker, on 09 March 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

And why don't you try those shots yourself ?

We have already determined in the previous posts that I suck.... You actually think I can shoot someone across the map.... Thank mate, i appreciate you think I am a good player :) I like you!

Norstein_Bekker #108 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:40 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18292 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

You suck because you don't try new things and stick with your gameplay, thinking "heavies should go there, meds here, and TD should stay behind" (well it's only my guess here), as I said, try them ? Shoting on the move, less using the auto-aim, making sure importants shots lands, not trading when it's not in your favor, these are basics things imo

As we said, we use the same game client, what prevents you from playing like good players ?

Edited by Norstein_Bekker, 09 March 2017 - 09:41 PM.

armandio #109 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 74899 battles
  • [LATTD] LATTD

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 06 March 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

Win a total of 30 battles and get coated optics worth 250'000 credits... :ohmy:

10 battles in a tier 8 premium tank gives you more... :facepalm:

:D :D :D :D :D

10?!? :teethhappy:

5 enough

or 3 very good ones.

GrandmasterPoi #110 Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4110 battles
  • [HEFFY] HEFFY

This thread reminded me something :B

Edited by GrandmasterPoi, 09 March 2017 - 10:36 PM.

Shnuks #111 Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31789 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 09 March 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

I can see your point, but your saying "the big picture".. Strongholds etc are not just for the elite good clans. Yes I admit they got Edited over but then the previous system Edited over the lower/averaged skilled clans. You didn't see any of these elite top clans complaining then and it seems you all just whinging in regards to it now as "its Edited you guys over" The latest replies on this topic just proves this point further, where your basically flaming me for not being a good player ha ha.

The big picture is though through this update more people in more clans will enjoy this game mode as they will more then likely actually have a chance to win the battles rather than going into battles thinking oh [edited]what the point these guys are all good players in a top 100 clan. People keep mentioning "the fun of this game", but seriously how is this game fun when for example you constantly come up against a clan who absolutely steamrolls you??

There are actually a lot of players far worse then me (I know it probably astonishes you that there are people playing this game worse then me!!!) in clans who have like 3 linked clans with tier 10s who from my point of view are enjoying this new skills based matchmaker as they actually now go into battles for the fun of it knowing that they now have a chance to actually win, rather then know that it will just be a bad loss when the old matchmaker puts you against some sick [edited]top 100 clan.

And you said you play for fun? you can still play for fun, you can still play casually... there is nothing stopping you continuing playing tier 6 or tier 8, its just now the better rewards are actually gained at tier 10, which in all honestly it really should be as this is technically the greater risk per reward and also the area where people who have grinded out tanks should be looking to gain more, rather then the "better rewards" being instantly available for someone who has rushed a tier 6 tank who can just play tier 6 strongholds and not bother progressing in the game. Obviously though it still is a good idea to get the Matchmaker in place as this will again in theory keep people playing the game as they will know they will at least have a chance to compete at the top levels regardless of how good a player is.

But yeh keep flaming me for my views from a sucky players point of view, but just remember majority of the people "in the big picture" as you say aren't some [edited]unicum who has 14 other unicum friends to stronghold with so would actually like to participate in all parts of the game that is World of Tanks.

You'll probably ignore this like the arrogant person you think you are, but hey I read your post and attempted to respond with my views as this is a PUBLIC FORUM for all players not just for unicums!!

That's just the thing. Stronghold have never been about elite clans, elite clans always had CW where the rewards were gold. SH was created as an alternative to CW, offering much lesser rewards and therefore a much more relaxed atmosphere. Of course elite clans/players will dominate every gamemode, its like that in any aspect of life. I cannot become a UFC heavyweight champion because i don't have the genetic disposition, talent or drive to do so. 

You're acting like skirmishes was 100 unicum clans against 5 bot clans who got farmed over and over again, which is a complete and utter lie, especially since you're in WHO. What have you been doing in tier 6 SH in all this time? You lost to like 5 good clans that actually play tier 6 sh, had a fight with the 5 clans that were your level and probably 30 bob clans who you rekt in 2 mins. But does anyone notices those clans? Of course not, you just notice the big bag unicum clans that you sometimes lost to. Let me tell you we lost countless times to good clans and bad, because we were playing like crap. 

The skill MM benefits only the worst clans in the game, since they never face anyone worse. Best part is, because the MM is based on PR rating a lot of clans will face clans that are way above them in terms of team play. You guys have an bad winrate at tier 8 for your clan level, what do you think will happen when you only meet other 1600wn8 clans? It will somehow get easier? Also have fun only facing your level clans at tier 6 and having that winrate slowly go down to 50%.

I understand, you're bitter and are enjoying the fact that good players are whining, its only natural especially in this game. But when the novelty of it all wears down, you'll understand what we're talking about. 

Edited by VMX, 10 March 2017 - 02:18 PM.

Foreffinsake #112 Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33001 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 09 March 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

hes just stereotyping clans who play tier 6 and will quit the game cause they can't get the resources from tier 6 to fulfill their credit boosts for the week..

This made me laugh so hard. Where are all those supposed bonuses per week Shunks? Edited  keeps them all for himself :izmena:

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks 

Edited by VMX, 10 March 2017 - 02:20 PM.

Serprotease #113 Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31576 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Block Quote

The big picture is though through this update more people in more clans will enjoy this game mode as they will more then likely actually have a chance to win the battles rather than going into battles thinking oh [edited]

No, just no.

If you actually read/ask other ppl, you'll see that most of the clan are actually despise by those change.

The clan that were already at 50% WR overall complain about the waiting time and the increase of farm needed to create bonus.

The clan that were above 50% are complaining about those same point and the lack of reward for the difficulty increase.

And the top complain about all those point and the inability to just derp around in this game.

Only the clan with sub 40% are please with these change ... for now.

They will soon reach 50% and complain about the waiting time and the need for box farm.

Block Quote

Have you ever fought about the other clans players when you were having "fun" in your skirmishes previously when you turn up in your "fun tanks" and then still end up wrecking them in their standard OP sets up (EG is3s and t54s?)

Do you think those people who play this game had fun in that game?

As i was at one point one of those guys in a low clan (1100 something wn8) , i can tell you that i enjoyed sh.

Because, with a good setup in T6 and a Fc you could farm cred and still beat good clan (With so few tank is not that hard)

And sometime we played T8 sh with a try hard set up to meet better clan.

So we were able to have fun and farm and some challenge too.

Now, it was the same thing in my "new clan" clan. Fun and farm in T6/8

Challenge in T10

So we were able to choose what to do.

Not anymore

Understand that most of the guys in the good/better clan spend so time at one point into a lesser clan.

So we know what is like to be in a bottom of the ladder clan .

But it's seems that you don't know what's like to be in a better clan.

alienslive #114 Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 70884 battles

Shnuks #115 Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31789 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSerprotease, on 10 March 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

No, just no.

If you actually read/ask other ppl, you'll see that most of the clan are actually despise by those change.

The clan that were already at 50% WR overall complain about the waiting time and the increase of farm needed to create bonus.

The clan that were above 50% are complaining about those same point and the lack of reward for the difficulty increase.

And the top complain about all those point and the inability to just derp around in this game.

Funny how he says most people like the changes where all we have to go on is forum threads where the vast majority is arguing against it.

FidelisRaven #116 Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 37778 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Well, I like the changes they did to strongholds, especially Advances. 

As for stronghold sealclubbing, we've all done some in our time - we wreck some half - brains, then IDEAL wrecks us, and so on, it's the way of the world  :teethhappy:

P.S: I remember when we pissed on your parade in t8 cw a year or so back, landing on million provinces at the same time - it was fun, and you guys took no offense and treated it like good sport - that's when I started appreciating IDEAL as NOT being c***ts all the time :teethhappy:

Mav75 #117 Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26304 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Not fond of the current skill/ranked SH MM.

Takes 1-2 mins to find a match, everybody now loaded up with air/artillery strikes, gold spam (while nowhere universal as in CW), the tryhard mentality... used to be somewhat relaxing at tier 6, which is now worse thanks to the current SH Meta.

GuardianD #118 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17740 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
So if i got one piece of coated optics last week, will i get another one this week? Ingame mission sais so, portal sais once per account. Is it once per week per account?

Gepard_PH #119 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:44 PM

WoT PC Product Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 18575 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostGuardianD, on 14 March 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

So if i got one piece of coated optics last week, will i get another one this week? Ingame mission sais so, portal sais once per account. Is it once per week per account?

You will get another this week. Technically it's just another, but identical weekly mission.

th013 #120 Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36868 battles

Why dont you let non clan players to hide / dont display those missions. Its annoying to look at list of available missions and see missions I'm not interested in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users