Jump to content


AMX 13 105 Sandbox Preview video


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Cobra6 #1 Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • 17,107
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Hi guys,

 

Wargaming was kind enough to approve my video on the AMX 13 105 with footage of me playing it on the sandbox server and with my usual commentary, enjoy!

 

 

Cobra 6



Suurpolskija #2 Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22815 battles
  • 2,196
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

Yep, I'm currently grinding towards this because I've loved my 13 90 to bits so far.

 

But looking forward to it, I'd just hope for 4th ammo to the clip or faster clip reload. I mean 1080 average clip damage is nothing for that reload time at tier10.



HunterXHunter8 #3 Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:34 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35416 battles
  • 995
  • Member since:
    04-27-2013

View PostSuurpolskija, on 06 June 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

Yep, I'm currently grinding towards this because I've loved my 13 90 to bits so far.

 

But looking forward to it, I'd just hope for 4th ammo to the clip or faster clip reload. I mean 1080 average clip damage is nothing for that reload time at tier10.

 

its a light tank it's not suppose to kill targets by itself. 

 

you're in the wrong class batchat is that way >>>>



Suurpolskija #4 Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22815 battles
  • 2,196
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostHunterXHunter8, on 07 June 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

 

its a light tank it's not suppose to kill targets by itself. 

 

you're in the wrong class batchat is that way >>>>

 

I guess there still could be a fine line between better than mediums and useless.

 

But hey, don't have the tank yet and gonna get it either way so what ever. I've played the odd ambushing game play and at least 3 slugs will expose you for lesser time while unloading and the damage per clip is higher than the 4x on 13 90. 



Cobra6 #5 Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • 17,107
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostHunterXHunter8, on 07 June 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

 

its a light tank it's not suppose to kill targets by itself. 

 

you're in the wrong class batchat is that way >>>>

 

It doesn't, but it has to be scary enough to not be yolo pushed by every tomato on the planet.

 

Cobra 6



commer #6 Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38280 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostHunterXHunter8, on 07 June 2017 - 05:34 AM, said:

 

its a light tank it's not suppose to kill targets by itself. 

 

you're in the wrong class batchat is that way >>>>

 

Sorry but you should at least be able to damage tanks and this thing has t8 DPM, T8 pen, T7 heavy accuracy and low clip potential. So you get a gun that would be good on t8, meh view range and for it you get a 13 90 with 10m more vr, a bit more mobility and camo. This could easily be a t9 tank and it would still be worse than many t9 meds. 

 

FFS I get 2200wn8 on mine while doing similar DPG to my OHO. Not a tank known for damage farming.



Hyina #7 Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:25 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54756 battles
  • 195
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013
Thinking of getting this in the future after I 3 mark all the french lights, everyone is slamming it though, what makes it so bad?

commer #8 Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38280 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostHyina, on 09 September 2017 - 02:25 AM, said:

Thinking of getting this in the future after I 3 mark all the french lights, everyone is slamming it though, what makes it so bad?

 

0.42 acc and low pen on an autoloader is even worse than 0.42 on a regular tank. You miss or bounce most of the shells you fire unless <100m and lights are not very good at being close to enemy tanks. You also get 2000 dpm !!!! And the clip is small so enemy lights can yolorush you. Effective DPM is probably like 1000. Think of the problems with pre buff foch 155 being called a 750 dpm tank as in not being able to utilize the clip and being forced to reload for a long time. Now give it 1400 hp so less than some t7 heavies. 

 

FFS. I really enjoyed the BC12T, after buffs my 13 90 wr went up by 5% and I really enjoyed it before. I'm a competent light tank player but this thing is utter rubbish. 



Hyina #9 Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54756 battles
  • 195
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View Postcommer, on 10 September 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

 

0.42 acc and low pen on an autoloader is even worse than 0.42 on a regular tank. You miss or bounce most of the shells you fire unless <100m and lights are not very good at being close to enemy tanks. You also get 2000 dpm !!!! And the clip is small so enemy lights can yolorush you. Effective DPM is probably like 1000. Think of the problems with pre buff foch 155 being called a 750 dpm tank as in not being able to utilize the clip and being forced to reload for a long time. Now give it 1400 hp so less than some t7 heavies. 

 

FFS. I really enjoyed the BC12T, after buffs my 13 90 wr went up by 5% and I really enjoyed it before. I'm a competent light tank player but this thing is utter rubbish. 

 

Cheers for the info, on paper doesn't look appealing but going to give it a try I think... Just 3 marked the BC12T, I'll re-buy the 13 75 and 12t and after 3 marking those I'll buy the t10 and see what's it like.

commer #10 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38280 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostHyina, on 10 September 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

 

Cheers for the info, on paper doesn't look appealing but going to give it a try I think... Just 3 marked the BC12T, I'll re-buy the 13 75 and 12t and after 3 marking those I'll buy the t10 and see what's it like.

 

I played the BC12T like a moron because I got it right after I learned about boosts So i have horrible stats and Still managed to 2 mark it before the end of the grind. 

 

The biggest problem is WG doesn't understand the 13 105 is not an upgrade over 13 90. 10m vr and some speed but you get way too little hp for tier and crapgun handling + low alpha + low final accuracy in a tier where minimizing exposure is key is a problem.

 

To give you some perspective I pull 2300 wn8 and I do 1800dpg in mine (courtesy of a very bad string of games early on). 



commer #11 Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38280 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostHyina, on 10 September 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

 

Cheers for the info, on paper doesn't look appealing but going to give it a try I think... Just 3 marked the BC12T, I'll re-buy the 13 75 and 12t and after 3 marking those I'll buy the t10 and see what's it like.

 

One more important thing to remember. T10 lights get an insane penetration dropoff over distance. Much bigger than other tanks and at 500m the pen will be around 180-190. So lol.

The_Georgian_One #12 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40580 battles
  • 1,976
  • [JTS] JTS
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

15 battles and so far the tank performs well for me. 62%WR and 2500 DPB. I know the sample is small and the results are not stellar, but I'm still learning the tank. And I already know I like it. Is it a good tier 10? Heck no!. But it's fun to play. They could easily buff accuracy (it's atrocious as it is) and the tank wouldn't be overpowered. They could buff reload by 1-2 seconds too and it would still be very high skill celling tank.

 

By the way - whoever came up with the idea that light tanks should have terrible accuracy should receive big kick in the balls. This is how I feel when in my 105 I'm unable to hit LFP of a tomato Loewe driver sitting in the open 200 meters away.



commer #13 Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38280 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostThe_Georgian_One, on 03 November 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

15 battles and so far the tank performs well for me. 62%WR and 2500 DPB. I know the sample is small and the results are not stellar, but I'm still learning the tank. And I already know I like it. Is it a good tier 10? Heck no!. But it's fun to play. They could easily buff accuracy (it's atrocious as it is) and the tank wouldn't be overpowered. They could buff reload by 1-2 seconds too and it would still be very high skill celling tank.

 

By the way - whoever came up with the idea that light tanks should have terrible accuracy should receive big kick in the balls. This is how I feel when in my 105 I'm unable to hit LFP of a tomato Loewe driver sitting in the open 200 meters away.

 

Imagine it before the buff. 20% alpha less. 




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users