Complaint to the game makers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Blazer_accurate #1 Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4607 battles

As a new player though played 3400 games  I am getting seriously hacked off with having spent money on the game and getting nowhere fast.. It has taken me a year or more just to find this site to put up this post and I do this on behalf of the community and my friends as a whole.

To put a few points forward that I know would help a certain amount of players and you're company... oK HERE GOES.

1. Why are we the customer being ripped off ? we pay for cammo and work hard for perks on the tanks only to have WOT put in arrows showing you where shots have come from ? This negates the point of cammo nets and perks..

2. Most people I know and I have a few on this game hate playing with artillery, why can we not have the option to turn this off so those that don't want to play with it don't ? Why is it not possible to choose from an option which maps a player wants to play on before they start from the pool area ?

3. Match making is a SERIOUS JOKE >>> The game needs a serious look at when it comes to attracting players & importantly keeping them interested. ( There is no point in having players with personal rating of say 3000 plus in tier 1 2 3 4 5  and then playing new players only to rape them in game..... This last point is the biggest killer I think that eventually turns players away after a while as they get pissed off. So you're going to sit there ask for points and comments from people like me and collect a pay cheque but do nothing about it... I'd be surprised if I got a serious message back with the chance of these points being covered.

The game needs to have a ranking system so players are more equal not only in terms of skill but the tanks they play in. The tier of tanks are a joke for the tier system as well..  Most have no guns on tanks have no depression or are out of place on certain maps.. Hence a player SHOULD choose the tank and then the map themselves. I could go on and give a lot more but then again what's the point ?, as nothing will be done.. I as a player did hit the 3000  personal stats mark once but it's loss after loss after loss and not possible to gain as a better player when your out gunned 15 / 2 ..I've had this as well as 15 /0 to many times and  had a loss streak of 47 games in a row... Now this is not a 50 50 % chance of winning is it ???? I await your reply.

Pansenmann #2 Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33507 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

nobody from WG is going to read it.
especially not in the off-topic section.

you'd better be off sending an email to wargaming directly.

FluffyRedFox #3 Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

General

• Player
  • 22193 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

1. Don't stay in place for too long even when spotted, and even if you don't its not that much likely they'll hit you unless you're in a really obvious position.

2. Completely agree.

3. Whilst I'm inclined to agree with skills based MM for tier 1-3 to prevent sealclubbing, not so much for tier 4 and 5 as they're quite good tiers for free to play players to grind credits in.

Skills based MM in other tiers won't work. Its been discussed to death and just look at skirmishes - its been completely killed with the introduction of skills based MM last patch.

Blazer_accurate #4 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4607 battles
Well has anyone got the address for me to write to them please... We are all being Ripped off and hacked off for no reason. I am willing to put players views over

K_A #5 Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
It really took you over a year to even find the forums? I'm afraid I have something to tell you.. :harp:

Pansenmann #6 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33507 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlazer_accurate, on 09 March 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

Well has anyone got the address for me to write to them please... We are all being Ripped off and hacked off for no reason. I am willing to put players views over

abuse@wargaming.net

Blazer_accurate #7 Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4607 battles

Come back to me when you have something positive to say.

Edited by Blazer_accurate, 13 March 2017 - 03:15 AM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27485 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlazer_accurate, on 09 March 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

We are all being Ripped off and hacked off for no reason.

Speak for yourself, I'm not.

and

3659 battles, if it's that bad I don't expect that figure to change.

The only way you will send any message to Wargaming is by not pressing battle any more.  Every time someone presses battle the Wargaming top brass get a message telling them everything is great and to keep up the good work.

Pansenmann #9 Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33507 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlazer_accurate, on 12 March 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

Edited

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insults.

obviously he didnt like my response.

but that email I gave was valid last time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users