icons contours mod 0.9.17.1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

119NZ #1 Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hello everyone,

I've been playing on NA server (from NZ) for 4 years but was not really getting involved in EU forum

2 years ago I felt many icon mods are poorly designed so I started my own project, trying to focus on the most important info and visibility of texts.

Here are one of the styles... and made a few tweaks to suit an English client. hopefully you'll like it.

It is designed to be somewhat transparent (like the Windows Aero) so icons won't totally block your view of the battlefield.

You have to use the mod with XVM otherwise icons on the right side would be mirrored and unreadable.

XKC~V`GZFKATJLJKL6~HV.png

Download from Google Drive:

https://drive.google...eklqRFlQTXBWQ1E

Bagroshko #2 Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21244 battles

Fantastic job, thank you very much - really clear and informative. If you could make a little bigger text I would be happy.

119NZ #3 Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostBagroshko, on 10 March 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

Fantastic job, thank you very much - really clear and informative. If you could make a little bigger text I would be happy.

There is another style with bigger text but it needs an overhaul on the vehicle name (some are ridiculously long to fit in 56 pixels) which I don't have time to do at the moment.

Maybe in the future... if the feedback is good enough

Also tagged with icons, contours, mod, 0.9.17.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users