• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Depresjon #1 Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3248 battles

Hello fellow tankers,

Noob reporting for duty!

Im Depresjon, i´m 33 years old and i live in Belgium.

I speak english and dutch.

I´m looking for a casual clan,with a relax mentality. I just playing for fun but i´m always trying to improve myself.

So if you think i would fit in your clan, i would be happy enough to contribute to your community.

Greetimgs,

Depresjon

Edited by FireflyDivision, 20 March 2017 - 01:05 AM.
Thread closed as player found clan.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55735 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Bulldogs  ​                                                                           

The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go"   

Welcome. We are the Bulldogs!

The bulldogs clan was founded all the back in May 2011. We are a friendly, welcoming clan looking for members to add to our ranks! Our primary focus is having fun, and give our opponents a good battle along the way! If you like to come online, have a good laugh with a great bunch of people of all backgrounds, and get some decent games under your belt then this is the clan for you! We give our members free rein when it comes to gaming, so it means if your not tanking, your welcome to play something else and use our TS channels to communicate! 

We have our own facebook page, so you will be more than welcome to have a nose round and get to know our clan members in and out of tanks!

As said, we just want to simply have fun, not to say we dont like to be competitive, within our ranks we have some very good players! WN8 along with stats IS NOT a requirement to join, so please look below to see our minimum requirements in order to become a Bulldog!

*Update* - We have been back active now for a very short time, and have already recruited many new additions to the Bulldog family, as we have so many new members, and so many of the old Bulldogs back, we are starting to practice in team battles, so look out for us, or join

Also Bulldogs is a Gaming Community

So Welcome To Play Other Games

​          (WOT)                            (WOT)                                 (WOW)                                       (A/W)

​       MEMBERS  90           MEMBERS  12+                  MEMBERS  25+                    MEMBERS  30+                                        

teamspeak 85.236.100.96:11157

password bull

Requirements:

- Own and have use of at least ​1 tier 10

- Bulldogs is a ​18+ clan, as we like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves!

- Have the use of TEAMSPEAK, ​must be on ts if playing from ​7pm uk  ​time​ been on team speak ​is a mandatory requrment There will always be an officer online if required.

- We

ask our members, to get on at least once a week, why wouldn't you want to!?

To APPLY for the Bulldogs please either post on this forum as it is checked often, or feel free to message one of our Admins:

-A_GIO_Rob - Commander - The original Bulldog

Fubar850jd - Deputy Commander.  Sandra1966 - Deputy Commander. Tanamara Deputy Commander

Gamesmash25 - Recruitment Officer.

​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Thanks for stopping by, a remember have a laugh and have fun, because that is what the BULLDOG  COMMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT

Gerbil_Sam #3 Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10705 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
Hi. _F-S_ is a small, casual but active clan. We love to platoon and do tier 6 and 8 strongholds. We have one rule, be on TeamSpeak when in game. PM me on the forums if you're interested.

TTX50 #4 Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21196 battles

Posted Image

Hello Depresjon,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack - I think we could match your requirements exactly. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old - you are !
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English - you do !
You must participate with members and work as a clan - which is why you want to join one !

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

PS: - is it fate that your signature block is 90% the way there to our clan's format? :)

Regards,

Edited by TTX50, 12 March 2017 - 11:20 AM.

Depresjon #5 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3248 battles
Already got some offers here and pm, so i'm really thinking about wich clan to join.Thanks for your offer guys, i'll let you know what i deceided.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users