Second Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33954 battles
  • [F41L] F41L

Fire_man74 #22 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2498 battles
Let they prohibit any kind of MODs. Just few more popular settings in game(like xvm, panels etc). Also dreaming for a month without "golden" shells.:great:

Alex_0401 #23 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1186 battles

Continue in the same spirit !!! if you do not stop, it will be fine.! And the game will be attractive for new players !!!.

Cheaters would have to be put in jail altogether.

Pvt_Duffer #24 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15803 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 13 March 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

WG , you must admit you cant do nothing against tundra and stuff..

Tell that to the 800 guys that just lost their accounts

Hokum15 #25 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26855 battles
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
Name and shame!

DemonsDope #26 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25885 battles
  • [DMG-] DMG-

I say all mods should be forbidden. We should all play the same game. What's the point of fair play if somebody is using any kind of modification? 
That just means he has an advantage over the rest of us, which is automatic cheating. Either we all have it the same, or nobody has it.
XVM is the worst of them all. You should not see that WN8 stuff in game. That numbers make arty focus on better players.
You should not know how good or bad someone is until you swap lead with him.

Only removing all mods will result in fair play. 

_efka #27 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6109 battles
  • [1STLT] 1STLT

View PostDemonsDope, on 13 March 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

I say all mods should be forbidden. We should all play the same game. What's the point of fair play if somebody is using any kind of modification? 
That just means he has an advantage over the rest of us, which is automatic cheating. Either we all have it the same, or nobody has it.
XVM is the worst of them all. You should not see that WN8 stuff in game. That numbers make arty focus on better players.

your tears about xvm is so obvious, why you care everyone will see that you are tomato? you wont become better player if they dont see it anyway.

Procrastinator7 #28 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5181 battles

View Postegyhenger, on 13 March 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

I just have one question. Why the hell mods are still allowed? Mods have nothing to do in a competitive multiplayer game...

It has been explained several times why there are mods in the first place but maybe you are a bit thick?

Sakissef #29 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2801 battles
  • [_RGT_] _RGT_
I dont bealive nothing if i dont see clan bobs baned....u ban the no premium bots?
like acc with bot programes that created for this **** tier 7 tank?
and some inactive baboons?
i want to see red line to those who PLAY the game with cheats

Homer_J #30 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24070 battles

View PostDemonsDope, on 13 March 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

I say all mods should be forbidden.

That won't stop cheats.

Oizoo #31 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24247 battles

That's great news and congratulations are in order. I hope this is a step forward towards cleaning the game of cheaters and bots. 

I do have a couple of requests, suggestions and questions:

1. WG please publish the list of players that have been banned. It would be interesting to see how many of them are old time accounts or just fresh ones. 

2. Are the banned players allowed to create a new account using the same e-mail address/ nick-name? 

3. What measures are you going to take in order to reduce the number of bots (other than aim-bots)? Are bot modes basically acceptable? I don't recall finding any mention of them. 

Keep up the good work. 

Edited by Oizoo, 14 March 2017 - 12:21 PM.

ramones75 #32 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 44557 battles
  • [ENTS] ENTS

View Post_efka, on 13 March 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

your tears about xvm is so obvious, why you care everyone will see that you are tomato? you wont become better player if they dont see it anyway.

Are you a re-roll?

options71 #33 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42208 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE
You tube Claus has a point....  
Why does the guy always talk in 3th person?
Just wondering....  People will Cheat  if they know that they will get away with it... so only works if there is active admin online.. and then it is still difficult to see Who is a bot or tomato... nowadays  i focus on stronghold Just to not have to deal with the unbalanced  mm in randum... if WG wants to make it fair?... stop this RNG bs..  if that isnt matchfixing  what is ?

Ragnaguard #34 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43978 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostDemonsDope, on 13 March 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Never pick the other side's solution either m8! 

There are mods that really r helpfull and educational !!! i have 100+ tanks in garage, and scrolling up and down is frustrating... 3 row carusel really helps me out!

also i do not like the standard "critical hit" voice... i prefer the calm julie voice pack, and if u ever tried gnomefather's soundpacks, u would know that r far better than standard gun sounds.... why they should ban mods that give no advantage? or garage mods? i like to track my stats using yassen krassen's stats in garage... 

There are a lot of great guys in playerbase that really push interface's limits up! what WG should do, is just look closely @ them and cooperate with them to create a better game! !  Isn't that the reason the game is in open beta?

please do not allow to your hate for specific mods to discard everything! many lately implemented elements in game started as simple mods....

what should be done is somekind of a key that WG will give to the modder in order their mod to be working ingame, providing first that the mod will get the approval of WG's staff... after the modder will get the "key" they should hang their mod to WG to be implememted as an option for ALL playerbase!!!

options71 #35 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42208 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE

Off course  i am happy with any effort to keep the game clean... 

It is in their  own interest to do so... or lose a lot of paying  players Who will search for something else in stead.. keep up the good work WG  ;)

Sab_Normal #36 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26111 battles
  • [RF_] RF_
Full list plz :popcorn:

Imperfection_PL #37 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12735 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

A lot of players here are missing a big big point.

A modification to your client that adds no game play advantage and only effects visuals or GUI is allowed. All currently allowed mods fit into this category. This gives no advantage to a player using the vanilla cliant.

A cheat to give yourself an unfair advantage over a player using the vanilla client. Eg; changing foliage transparency, effecting the aiming of your tank, seeing un spotted enemies via broken fences, etc.

Two big differences a lot of you are mixing into the same category. 

Mods are good and help the game to a degree but help the community a lot more than that.

_KRIBLA_ #38 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2467 battles
  • [DRB] DRB

You are NOT doing enough! Please consider the following:

1/ All mods should pass your verification before they can be installed in the game. Like AppleStore which checks every app before it hits their platform. All other modifications to the client should be totally forbidden. Your API access should be only with accessible with manually issued keys. etc...

2/ We understand it is hard to detect aim bots and other cheats, but you can do that with statistical analysis tools and not waiting for other people to complaint. 

3/ You should clean the house as there are "rumors" that some of your programmers are engaged in selling the mods promising no ban. you should detect, investigate and if found severely punish such behavior.

4/ Make your client more pleasant to use, including incorporating more of what mods are doing, including improving player stats system and so on. Why players use XVM? Why you stubbornly use your own stats that do not work? Why you are not providing a market for 3rd party AIMs inside the game?

Just trying to help

Facfa #39 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22426 battles
  • [ARMAS] ARMAS
I think Wargaming is the one loosing with this kind of Bans. Why does the software lets cheats? In Armored game is not possible. So this is bad software. wargaming should improve the game ..so now they banned players and they say that they have proof but ho knows how can they have proof if they dont even control their software. A paying custumer and because they paid to play would be able to take WG to court so he can have all the money back, consumer laws say that you can´t charge for a service you are not providing, that is the case and no game rules can be stonger then a law. 

urbecar #40 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29766 battles
  • [1STD] 1STD

Seriously doubt they get anyone but the ones using "trojan" mod(pack).

Since they can't(?) list cheaters nicknames due to privacy issues, that shouldnt apply to clans. Since high ammount of cheaters are in clans (no real data to support this, just a hunch) they could list clan names with numbers of cheaters in those clans. This way the clans themselves will want to stay cheaters free and deal with them as much as they can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users