Second time in a WEEK

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ivo33NL #1 Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8241 battles
Second time in a week that we cannot log in and that the servers are BOTH UN ACCESSABLE  I suggest for the people who's JOB it is to do only one thing : KEEP IT RUNNING because I have NEVER EVER experiences such BAD and POOR servers in my LIFE ....... so is there ANY chance people actually are working there to IMPROVE things so we can CONTINUE gaming or is that TO MUCH to ask |?????????????? DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkAngel666nl #2 Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12609 battles
Same problem here, I just want to know if I completed the mission for the T25 Pilot of today, since the server threw me out in the middle of the match and it was the last win I needed.

I just got a message saying that the server is down for maintenance, which might mean that they are working to resolve it, I guess. But then again, it is kind of sucky, since I have to go to bed early because I need to get up a 4 in the morning, so there is a good chance that I won't be able to complete my mission tonight and that I miss out on this token. if that would be the case, I really hope that Wargaming will just gift the token to everybody that was not able to get it today.

Edited by DarkAngel666nl, 16 March 2017 - 08:12 PM.

starwarser007 #3 Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9238 battles
please go complain to wargaming to get a token for the t25, i cant do my mission because of this unacceptable situation

Pansenmann #4 Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33953 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostIvo33NL, on 16 March 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Second time in a week that we cannot log in and that the servers are BOTH UN ACCESSABLE  I suggest for the people who's JOB it is to do only one thing : KEEP IT RUNNING because I have NEVER EVER experiences such BAD and POOR servers in my LIFE ....... so is there ANY chance people actually are working there to IMPROVE things so we can CONTINUE gaming or is that TO MUCH to ask |?????????????? DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were working in my company I would reply:

scream more and it will not work for you tomorrow.

you have obviously no idea how demanding it is to keep a redundant server structure up and running 24/7

and when the redundancy fails there is a cascade effect.

I guess it's just an update or script that went amok.

Edited by Pansenmann, 16 March 2017 - 09:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users