how about in all these millions of updates Wargamming ,Doesn`t, keep making the game worse 4 1/2 of ...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SmokinWreckDammit #1 Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31181 battles
  • [FAART] FAART

why is it evry update it gets harder and harder to get shot off ,let alone a hit ,jus cos certain O/P mediums and lights hav been allowed to just blast about the field of play blatting everything in sight  & letting playas without slower computers mop up the rest,what is the point of gifting this corperation much monies to get further along the tech trees ,because of inability to earn enough Xp,if they don`t ever do anything  for the playas who aren`t gifted by GOD with over the top hyper reactions & enough pennies to max out their tanks 2 unrealistic levels , but are only there as cannon fodder , i am in debt cos of purchasing "credit earners" that don`t DO as it sez on the Tin

SuedKAT #2 Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Well I can't say I get all of what you've written here...

View PostSmokinWreckDammit, on 17 March 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

why is it evry update it gets harder and harder to get shot off ,let alone a hit ,jus cos certain O/P mediums and lights hav been allowed to just blast about the field of play blatting everything in sight  & letting playas without slower computers mop up the rest

You press the left key on your mouse to get a shoot off now just as you've done in any patch before it, if you mean that you get killed before you manage to shoot back well in that case it's your own fault for positioning yourself poorly. No idea about the slow computer part, I play this game on 4 different computers, one is a laptop from 2008 and have 0 issues, so maybe clean your fans or something, I literally have no idea what you mean.

what is the point of gifting this corperation much monies to get further along the tech trees ,because of inability to earn enough Xp,if they don`t ever do anything  for the playas who aren`t gifted by GOD with over the top hyper reactions & enough pennies to max out their tanks 2 unrealistic levels , but are only there as cannon fodder

You gain XP by achieving the set objectives in the game, in this case it's for the most part down to doing damage or spotting tanks so others can do damage to them, if you don't do that you won't be rewarded, that's kinda how the system works. If you've bought gold to convert to free XP to progress faster up a specific tech line and find that you now can't perform in this new high tier tank it might just be that you've reached your skill ceiling and it would be more enjoyable for you to rather play a lower tired tank. 

i am in debt cos of purchasing "credit earners" that don`t DO as it sez on the Tin

If you prioritized buying a virtual tank in a computer game that much as it resulted in getting in debt well in that case you might want to check out how you prioritize things in life rather than anything. Premium tanks have a higher credit earning potential than regular tanks, but just as in a regular tank you need to do either damage or spotting to achieve that, the game don't play it self, for that I recommend mobile games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users