cant deal with this

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Azurlte #1 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15120 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

Luckilly i was able to upload a replay of what happened, now keep yourself amused by my terrible driving and getting killed by a T-34-85 that i could have clipped if i had normal internet.

http://wotreplays.co...lia-azurlte-t71

How do i prevent hair-pulling battles such as these? i have the best internet package that sky offers and internet gets worse by the day and its agonising trying to fight like this!

unhappy_bunny #2 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15611 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostAzurlte, on 19 March 2017 - 10:58 PM, said:

Luckilly i was able to upload a replay of what happened, now keep yourself amused by my terrible driving and getting killed by a T-34-85 that i could have clipped if i had normal internet.

http://wotreplays.co...lia-azurlte-t71

How do i prevent hair-pulling battles such as these? i have the best internet package that sky offers and internet gets worse by the day and its agonising trying to fight like this!

First thing to do is find out if the lag is caused by your home network or by the link to the WoT servers.

Are you using a wired connection to your router or wireless?

Are other people using your home network and doing things like downloading films etc?

Run ping plotter trace to WoT servers. Your Internet may be the best Sky can provide, but once it leave your house there are loads of "hops" the packets need to pass through to get to WoT, and that means many chances of bottlenecks or data loss. 

Azurlte #3 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15120 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 19 March 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

First thing to do is find out if the lag is caused by your home network or by the link to the WoT servers.

Are you using a wired connection to your router or wireless?

Are other people using your home network and doing things like downloading films etc?

Run ping plotter trace to WoT servers. Your Internet may be the best Sky can provide, but once it leave your house there are loads of "hops" the packets need to pass through to get to WoT, and that means many chances of bottlenecks or data loss. 

No one is using the internet atm, that's not the problem. its the speed. it was about 500mbs a week ago, now its 50. no matter what we do, we get internet through 1970's phonelines btw so yeah that's probably it

qpranger #4 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27207 battles
Here is what you do: at the start of the match wiggle your tank backward-forward a couple of times AS IF YOU WERE LAGGING. This is deemed homage to the Lag God and you should then have a good lag-free match. If it does not work, it means you have really upset the Lag God with something. Search your feelings, examine your recent actions in-game and in real life. There must be something. Then wiggle a bit more at next battle start as penance and the Lag God will forgive you.

Edited by qpranger, 19 March 2017 - 11:22 PM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25598 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Normally I'd say download pingplotter etc. but it's most likely the servers are overloaded with people trying to do the T25 mission.

If you are still having problems when the servers are back to a more normal load then it will be worth investigating.

Also tagged with cant, deal, with, this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users