Get your *edit* together Wargaming. This game is quickly becoming an absolutely unplayable trash.
1) Matchmaking - in so many battles it just makes completely unbalanced teams with top tier heavies in one team and top tier mediums or TDs in the other team.
2) Matchmaking - so since you're releasing new borderline OP premiums every week and new tier 10 lights in next patch or so, maybe you could reduce the tier spread?? Fighting Defenders is hell of a lot of fun in tier 7 tanks.
3) Matchmaking and window lickers - For the love of god... give us SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING, or at least a game mode with this option. Give us at least a chance to decide. *edit* It is not fun to either win or lose 15-3 in almost each battle.
4) Better tutorials - regarding the point number 3. I think you must have sold enough premium tanks lately to be able to hire someone to do these tutorials, right??
5) Lags - again, you have time to make new premiums every week, but in the meantime the game is unplaybale because of lagging... what you didn't sell enough Defenders to get better servers?
6) Maps and map rotation - make more bigger maps, make more bigger maps, make more bigger maps; make the map rotation better so we don't get 3 - 4 same maps over and over again FFS....
7) Autoloader *edit* - going to a top tier match without autoloader is like going to a fight with machine guns armed with bow and arrow. Yeah, autoloaders are funny, but really does every single tank has to be an autoloader????
8) Artillery - that's aproblem too, but since it looks like it is being changed in the next patch or so, let's skip it.
9) P2W - does anyone really has any doubt about it anymore??? At least WG, don't be so *edit* obvious about it.
Well that's all I can think of right now, but it seems more than enough. Now, come on fanboys, neg rep me.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
Edited by Jahrakajin, 20 March 2017 - 03:08 PM.