EFE-X Rest in Peace

EFE-X CW Clan EFE

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

therese33 #1 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 373 battles
With that post i wanna say goodbye to a great clan. It was an honor to be a member of it for 2 years, i met great guys, i had a lot of fun, i enjoyed every second i was a member of it...

Btw due to some Forum vacation i Need to write from some second account and waiting 2 weeks would be way too long.

This clan was the first good clan i joined, back in early 2015, in 5 days it would be exactly 2 years. Basically all that clan stuff was new to me, but from day 1 i enjoyed it. No matter if it was playing relaxed SH with Mokku, or listening to Pounders musicbot during CW, i still remember the first song i heard https://www.youtube....?v=0pNY2Krf3Rw​ i even enjoyed Boertje raging in my first CW at me i should back up to him so he can cover me even though i didnt know who he was (bad mistake, would do it again). I played everyday SH because it was always amazing with guys like Touko, Sentenza, Mokku, Primarkka,etc. every game u got the feeling of beeing part of the EFE-Community (yes back then community was still alive and the toxicity in Chat was at some high lvl u expect it from a clan of that community). In my eyes mowgli did a great job, he always did what was best for the clan. He also showed every member they same respect like u would expect it from a great commander.

I consider myself as part of this clan, i know i wasnt here from the beginning, the original clan some might say, but the amount of time i spent in this clan is undenyable high, only a handful of guys can say they did more for this clan. I played like 6000 SH-battles and ~800 cw battles in this clan. From all the members only 4 reached more SH boxes (Titus, Mokku, Tom, Mosho) then i did. Main reason might be the lack of interest in this game for the past half year.

It was sad to see EFE fell apart mid 2015, since i was new in clan that time i hardly know them, we did few trainings for campaigns like on charkow 15v15, we even beat them 1-2 times with yolo-rush tactics^^ unfortunately that was the last time they played a campaign. Some might think y not let EFE-X retire as well at that point. Well YES and NO. They have always been a part of each other  so it would have made sence, but on the other hand u have a full clan which performs well (even if u dont agree but reaching constantly top20 ranks as a "second" clan during campaigns is definitely good). So we saw no point in disbanding or making some new clan, because some of the member have been in clan since 2013, some since 2014 so we tried to keep things running. No matter if people agree or not, in my opinion the way how Mokku, Titus, MNQ, me and others where leading this clan was the right way and i would do it everytime again.

It wasnt always easy i also had disaggrements with MNQ how to lead the clan, how can we improve it, which things should be done. We even had times where we ragequitted because of disaggreements we had. Unfortunalty hes the Server-Admin, so its hard to beat that. Even though i spent 2 month in RGT (great clan, recommend everyone to join #best international clan EU, dont count FAME anymore because shishx didnt join my semi-pro troll-attempt for t25-pilot, thats btw. where i got my forum vacation from) my heart always belong to EFE-X. This Clan became part of my life during the past 2 years thats y i also joined again cause no matter how much u disaggree with some guys they all try to do whats best for the clan.

Its just sad to see how everthing fell apart within a few days. I spoke with Noku, MNQ and Titus what happened and how they see it from their point of view. In my opinion it could have been avoided, with more communication inbetween  all of them things could have gone else..
Noku wanted to make some kind of restructuring, which i think was some kinda needed to improve the clan. I cant say how much MNQ and Titus got involved into his plans, or what else happened during cw's/sh's with certain players perform bad/raging. It just reached some peak where things got worse and the attempt to "steal" the commander position was that 1 step which went to far...
I dont wanna blame anyone because in my opinion u cant say its only 1 guys fault that everthing went crap. Bothe sides could have done better, to decide whats best for the clan and not only for themselves. I hope bothe sides will have more success in the future with their plans for their new clan attempt.

My last wish would be to see EFE-X-clan retire like EFE, maybe with mokku in commander position and other longtime members as well. He would deserve it. Still hope current EFE-X officers will make new clan for their project instead of making some new PTS/EXNOM clan out EFE-X.

Until then im gonna make some tribute clan for ex EFE-X members so they have some place where they can retire together.

Spoiler

best regards

SirMph26 (retiered from WoT forever):honoring:

Edited by therese33, 21 March 2017 - 03:18 AM.

aNi_NaNaHaRa #2 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21378 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

Disgusting how German people avoid Catalans in their speech, Merkel with the freedom for Catalonia and now Mph with meh... I was 8th in total boxes last day O checked 1 week ago and Tituse or Pounder Napoleon were like angels from heaven compared to Bjoertje or however was his nick.

See ya when I inmegrate to your city [edited], lemon's one is cold and ugly x)

Cherny013 #3 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33517 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

Ahhhh, the good old times and Boertje raging in his excellent english... :P

I invested 2 years in EFE-X and I'm really sad that this happened...

<3 SirMph26 #nohomo

ChaCha_DaToXiC #4 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles
ohhh right in the feels...but yes there is that special thing about efe-x...you just keep loving that clan even if u are not there anymore...I just wonder why??? its a rude community :mellow:

Ultramg #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22908 battles

View PostCherny013, on 21 March 2017 - 05:42 AM, said:

Ahhhh, the good old times and Boertje raging in his excellent english... :P

I invested 2 years in EFE-X and I'm really sad that this happened...

<3 SirMph26 #nohomo

everyone  of us remember that times, boertje leading :D

aNi_NaNaHaRa #6 Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21378 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

View Postchachachinchinchan, on 21 March 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

ohhh right in the feels...but yes there is that special thing about efe-x...you just keep loving that clan even if u are not there anymore...I just wonder why??? its a rude community :mellow:

I would insult you and etc to keep efex spirit alive but it is too late I think. The fact than you have never been in EFE community talks for itself, hm? maybe you cannot understand love if you have never been in love? so this would be similar... jew.

Keyhand #7 Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 61367 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 22 March 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

jew.

I guess the old EFE-Image of some of them being hardcore Nazis still applies, then?

ChaCha_DaToXiC #8 Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 22 March 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

I would insult you and etc to keep efex spirit alive but it is too late I think. The fact than you have never been in EFE community talks for itself, hm? maybe you cannot understand love if you have never been in love? so this would be similar... jew.

i was never there? maybe inform yourself better you catalan jew?

aNi_NaNaHaRa #9 Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21378 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

View Postchachachinchinchan, on 22 March 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

i was never there? maybe inform yourself better you catalan jew?

Lel stop rerolling, are u still in the whatzap group by the way?

ChaCha_DaToXiC #10 Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 22 March 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Lel stop rerolling, are u still in the whatzap group by the way?

lel talk about my reroll when u get you recent atleast near my overall,and ye i am

aNi_NaNaHaRa #11 Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21378 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

View Postchachachinchinchan, on 22 March 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

lel talk about my reroll when u get you recent atleast near my overall,and ye i am

waw, so you are saying that cause we play statpad more or less at same lvl atm I cannot even talk to you and say what you are, a reroller than joined efex for a month and then went to EXNOM. And don't worry, my recent will go down cause if I play is with a crap laptop so you will be able to tell me retard and something like that.

Edited by aNi_NaNaHaRa, 22 March 2017 - 08:55 PM.

ChaCha_DaToXiC #12 Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 22 March 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

waw, so you are saying that cause we play statpad more or less at same lvl atm I cannot even talk to you and say what you are, a reroller than joined efex for a month and then went to EXNOM. And don't worry, my recent will go down cause if I play is with a crap laptop so you will be able to tell me retard and something like that.

yyes,except u "statpad" at 2k average on tier 10s and make excuses ,i dont understand why u even brought stats into this,also if u think i was in clan for a month only inform urself better

aNi_NaNaHaRa #13 Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21378 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

View Postchachachinchinchan, on 22 March 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

yyes,except u "statpad" at 2k average on tier 10s and make excuses ,i dont understand why u even brought stats into this,also if u think i was in clan for a month only inform urself better

show me your first account and you will be able to "compare" but I will give a crapanyway. Until then you can go to any other topic to show your stats and do more offtopic

ChaCha_DaToXiC #14 Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 22 March 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

show me your first account and you will be able to "compare" but I will give a crapanyway. Until then you can go to any other topic to show your stats and do more offtopic

damn u are actually special,first u bring in stats and call me out for rerolling for no reason at all,then u realise how bad u actually are and call it unrelated...also why would i even compare our overalls? i can see how u play on your tier 10s and how i do,whats your recent and whats mine...my point is you shouldnt even talk about my reroll unless you can do better

RaeudigerRonny #15 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:29 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26323 battles

View Postchachachinchinchan, on 22 March 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

damn u are actually special,first u bring in stats and call me out for rerolling for no reason at all,then u realise how bad u actually are and call it unrelated...also why would i even compare our overalls? i can see how u play on your tier 10s and how i do,whats your recent and whats mine...my point is you shouldnt even talk about my reroll unless you can do better

The big question remains, what does Japizza say to you talking big stuff about being in EFE-X once?

i seriously cant understand most of you guys. EFE-X was a decent/good clan before most of you ever played Clanwars. Why dont you just all agree that it was a cool community and stop [edited]insisting on the "good old tmes".

TANKOPPRESSION #16 Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42310 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostKeyhand, on 22 March 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

I guess the old EFE-Image of some of them being hardcore Nazis still applies, then?

Then they might not like the fact that Adolf Hitler was a German monarchy puppet .

Edited by TANKOPPRESSION, 23 March 2017 - 02:01 AM.

ChaCha_DaToXiC #17 Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12407 battles

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 23 March 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

The big question remains, what does Japizza say to you talking big stuff about being in EFE-X once?

i seriously cant understand most of you guys. EFE-X was a decent/good clan before most of you ever played Clanwars. Why dont you just all agree that it was a cool community and stop [edited]insisting on the "good old tmes".

pizza doesnt care,he doesnt play this game, neither he will...i barely talk to him and its rarely about wot.About efe-x...whats the problem? great clan where i met great people and stayed in contact with few...also got my 907 there

Also tagged with EFE-X, CW, Clan, EFE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users