Griefing by tracking - damage taken should be counted at griefer as team damage

griefing idiots tracking team damage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Finwolven #1 Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2840 battles

Recently I was tracked deliberately (there were no targets yet in sight) just as I was about to advance to enemy contact by a 'friendly' tank. 

Obviously, I reacted by looking around, giving enemy shots at me and got over 700 damage in before tracks came back up. Griefer lost connection (apparently from the 47 damage they also did to me got them banned). I got 'compensated' some hundreds of credit for team damage, and lost over 7k on repairs. 

Now, the credits can really go whichever way, but I'd love for these 'accidental' tracking shots to also give 'assist team damage' for the idiots making them, so the damage I received would count against that a-holes account in the future.

mortalsatsuma #2 Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12742 battles
It still counts as team damage and will contribute towards someone receiving a ban even if they don't do any damage and just knock your tracks off repeatedly. It sucks, sure, but at least they will get punished for it. 

Finwolven #3 Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2840 battles
Thanks, I didn't know that. And now I feel better. :)

BP_OMowe #4 Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24764 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostFinwolven, on 27 March 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Obviously, I reacted by looking around, giving enemy shots at me and got over 700 damage in before tracks came back up. Griefer lost connection (apparently from the 47 damage they also did to me got them banned). I got 'compensated' some hundreds of credit for team damage, and lost over 7k on repairs. 

Now, the credits can really go whichever way, but I'd love for these 'accidental' tracking shots to also give 'assist team damage' for the idiots making them, so the damage I received would count against that a-holes account in the future.

Seems you already got your wish, which you could have figured out if you read what you already written :-)

Also tagged with griefing, idiots, tracking, team damage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users