• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Schmargendorf #1 Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16142 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hello everybody,

I am a 48 year old noob looking for a clan.

I am passionate about winning, but I still play for fun.

I do have a demanding full time job, and a life outside gaming. However, I manage to play at least an hour every day (and a bit more on weekends).

I am active daily roughly between 19:00 and 22:00. On weekends I have no schedule, I play at some point during the day.

Above times are C.E.T. (that's G.M.T. + 1 hour)

I am not a native English speaker, and I do speak with an accent, but I still reckon one can understand what I am saying without getting a headache.

My stats are dismal, but I work hard to improve them.

Here's my profile:

http://worldoftanks....4-Schmargendorf

Tanks I currently own:
Germany: D.W.2 (Tier IV)

USSR: A20 (Tier IV)

China: M5A1 Stuart (Tier IV)

I am painstakingly grinding my way to higher tiers and better tanks.

For the time being I only play Tanks. I refrain from Artillery and Tank Destroyers, I feel that they do not suit my style of play. I prefer a combination of sniping and close quarters combat (both on the same battle and with the same tank, that is).

What I look for in a clan:

• You must be an International clan, open to members from all countries.
  • You must speak English. A GOOD command of English is not a must, but an added bonus.
  • I am looking for all kinds of cooperative play: Platoon, Stronghold, Clan Wars, and everything else that there is and I am not aware of (please pardon the ignorance, I am still learning).
  • You must be courteous. No abusing of members of opponents. (to make myself clear: foul language is ok, but abuse is not)
  • You must have some sense of humour. (your humour must not be abusive though, see above point)
  • You must take the game seriously, and strive for victory. Just not too seriously, it is still a game.
  • You must be active every evening, and on weekends. (However: I try to be there every day and on weekends, but as said above, life has precedence)
  • You must use Teamspeak 3.
  • Last but not least, I am looking for a sense of community. It is not a must, but I think it is fun to hang around online with team mates and discuss about the day's battles.

Looking forward to your invitations!

Cheers,

Schmargendorf

Edited by Schmargendorf, 02 April 2017 - 05:04 PM.

Zaros_2014 #2 Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11938 battles

WolfPack would definitely be interested in having you. We're international, with WoT divisions in Asia as well. We also have divisions in other games, and most of our players are in your age range, and we don't allow users under 18. Whilst we're international, English is a requirement for joining, as is TS-3.

I've sent you a PM about our TS-3 information! 

Schmargendorf #3 Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16142 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

To all the people that PMed me, please know this: I can't reply to you! Apparently WOT forums have a strange rule that prevents me from replying? WTF? I get the following error message:

"Sorry, you must have 10 messages to post or 30 days from registration"

Looks like I can't reply to anyone...

Schmargendorf #4 Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16142 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Thanks for everyone that contacted me. I have now found a clan.

Take care!

Schmargendorf

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57613 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Welcome to Bulldogs.

We are a friendly, welcoming, international Clan, always looking to add new members to our ranks.

Although we have some very good players in the Clan, our primary focus is to have fun whilst giving our opponents a good battle.

Player 'Stats' are NOT important, but a willingness to join in and have fun are.

We are active in 'World of Tanks', 'World of Warships' and 'Armored Warfare' and we hold regular 'Stronghold Battles'

at tiers 8 and 10 on most nights during the week, so there will be plenty opportunity for you to battle.

If you speak English, are at least 18 years old, have at least one Tier 10 vehicle and TeamSpeak, we would like to talk to you.

Please drop in for a chat and join us in a battle or two.

Our TeamSpeak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull

Please contact:

A_GIO_Rob  Clan Commander 

sandra1966  Deputy Commander

A1adinsane  Deputy Commander  

Helmetfire  Recruitment Officer

bohica666  Recruitment Officer

rustysprite #6 Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22273 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You just described the Dingers Schmarg.... apart from CW

Get back to me if you like fish, gold and OAP's ( we have many over 40 noobs )  ;)

http://thedingers.eu/index.php

http://forum.worldof...ishy-gold-bots/

Edited by rustysprite, 03 April 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Schmargendorf #7 Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16142 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
Thank you all once more for your offers. As I mentioned above, I have already found a clan. I hope it all works for the best for me and my new clan (and for yours too!).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users