Jump to content


What are u eating while u are playing Arty ?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Otto_von_HEATmarck #1 Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38482 battles
  • 4,512
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

Hi,

 

i recently stopped to play wows because the gameplay was to fast for me.

So i came back to World of Tanks and started to focus on Artygameplay.

 

The gameplay is so relaxing that i can make myself a dish between outskilling other players.

But there are many kinds of artillery,this brings me to the point where i would like to compare Arty with wine.

 

U cant match a redwhine with fish, same goes for obj261 and cooking a multi course menu.

So i wanted to know what dish are u eating or cooking while you are playing a specific kind of Arty.

 

for example.

 

T10 Bc arty: Teriyaki Chicken (link the recipe)



cellaman7 #2 Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34665 battles
  • 4,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Well with the Bishops reload of 10.67 seconds. It's a bit hard to cook anything or even go for a slash between shots so I stick to lager. It's got all the calories a growing boy needs, or I may have a bag of Jelly Babies.

HeidenSieker #3 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostOtto_von_HEATmarck, on 03 April 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

So i wanted to know what dish are u eating or cooking while you are playing a specific kind of Arty.

 

for example.

 

T10 Bc arty: Teriyaki Chicken (link the recipe)

 

Sorry, don't do T10 or anything like it.

 

I'm unimpressed with the gameplay there, and - to stay OT for you - many of the players there seem to be complete "rissoles".

 

HTH.


Edited by HeidenSieker, 04 April 2017 - 12:22 AM.


niko9911 #4 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:25 AM

    Corporal

  • Clan Commander
  • 20811 battles
  • 171
  • [SW100] SW100
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

Well, salty licquorices are good. Crisps have that bad side keyboard get's gummy. :bajan:

FV304


Edited by niko9911, 04 April 2017 - 12:26 AM.


1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38111 battles
  • 12,057
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
The obvious answer would result in some lovely RO time. :trollface:

Panzerstaale #6 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10712 battles
  • 185
  • [95] 95
  • Member since:
    03-13-2011
Salt mainly..

Darth_Clicker #7 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 58484 battles
  • 3,404
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

The whine of tank players is always very delicious no matter which arty I am playing.  As far as food goes, any type of cheese can work as it goes along with the whine.  Because of the furious clicking encountered, I usually like to have a carb packed power smoothie.  Something sweet is usually a good compliment to the salty comments in the messages after the battle.

 

But, in all actuality, I can eat most anything.  I even ate BBQ raccoon once back when I lived in Mississippi....and yes, it was in a restaurant....lol.  So, I am not a picky eater...but since I play Bert, Bishop and Lefh the most often nowadays, I don't normally have the time to go prepare a dish during reload time.


Edited by Darth_Clicker, 04 April 2017 - 11:20 AM.


Otto_von_HEATmarck #8 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38482 battles
  • 4,512
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

I created sth yesterday, u put your favourite sauce ontop of1 piece of chicken which u wrap in a leave of salad.

U can eat it without messing up your keyboard and u can "cook" it during an obj261 reload and it also has lowcarb!



Bennyboymothman #9 Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20459 battles
  • 963
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011
cook a piece of chicken in a minute. Man you probably need to go and see a doctor.

Top tip..supplement for fish or Beef..you can eat them raw.

Otto_von_HEATmarck #10 Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38482 battles
  • 4,512
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012
well u can precook the chicken...

siramra #11 Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 1,185
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011
I usually brew beer between the reloads. Mesh in at countdown and final hop adding in wirlpool at reload done. Works like a charm with CGC.

Suurpolskija #12 Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22096 battles
  • 1,954
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
A cold beer and some good netflix series used to do the trick.

Element6 #13 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:01 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30854 battles
  • 11,118
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
Why do people presume I'm hungry when I play WoT?

Gremlin182 #14 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 54248 battles
  • 8,934
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

You should eat the appropriate dish for the nationality you are currently playing.

Tea and Pudding for British Chocolate for Germans Coffee for French and so on.

 

The effect if doubled if you use the same consumable for your tank crew.



VeryRisky #15 Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18472 battles
  • 8,882
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012
Single malt whisky

gunslingerXXX #16 Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12182 battles
  • 2,856
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostOtto_von_HEATmarck, on 03 April 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Hi,

 

i recently stopped to play wows because the gameplay was to fast for me.

So i came back to World of Tanks and started to focus on Artygameplay.

 

The gameplay is so relaxing that i can make myself a dish between outskilling other players.

But there are many kinds of artillery,this brings me to the point where i would like to compare Arty with wine.

 

U cant match a redwhine with fish, same goes for obj261 and cooking a multi course menu.

So i wanted to know what dish are u eating or cooking while you are playing a specific kind of Arty.

 

for example.

 

T10 Bc arty: Teriyaki Chicken (link the recipe)

Lol



15JG52Brauer #17 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 79113 battles
  • 627
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
Fish and Chips - because you always get planty of Salt and Vinegar when playing arty ;-)

rustysprite #18 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22695 battles
  • 2,658
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postcellaman7, on 03 April 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Well with the Bishops reload of 10.67 seconds. It's a bit hard to cook anything or even go for a slash between shots so I stick to lager. It's got all the calories a growing boy needs, or I may have a bag of Jelly Babies.

 

This is very true cella.... and its one of your 5 a day...

 

But us Dingers will always go for the fish option when given the choice..... so maybe a tin of sardines?



cellaman7 #19 Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34665 battles
  • 4,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View Postrustysprite, on 03 May 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

 

This is very true cella.... and its one of your 5 a day...

 

But us Dingers will always go for the fish option when given the choice..... so maybe a tin of sardines?

 

If I have 5 different colour of Jelly babies then it's my full 5 a day!

Search_Warrant #20 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 28143 battles
  • 6,435
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
But if i have 1 hand on the mouse and 1 on food how am i supposed to fap?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users