Next patch discussion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Damage_inc #1 Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13474 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Hi fellow tankers, ive unlocked the PTA from my RU and the t54 from the LWT what will happen in the next patch. will i get my exp back from it or get the tier 10 unlocked? or anything you can think of

Strappster #2 Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Your Ru will move to tier 9 and you'll get the HWK tank replacement on tier 8. Your crew should move with the Ru, though on the test server this doesn't happen and the crew is retrained for the tier 8 tank. There are several threads on this subject and we're still waiting to hear something from WG's spokes-droids.

Any experience you have currently in the Ru (i.e. unspent xp) will stay on tier 8 with the HWK, despite you no longer having anything to unlock from it. This is also a matter of some debate because it would require gold to convert to free xp otherwise it's useless and is being seen as something of a d*ck move by WG.

You don't get any xp back or unlock any tier 10 tanks. I believe the situation is the same for Russian lights but I haven't played any of those so didn't check them on the test server.

Damage_inc #3 Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13474 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

View PostStrappster, on 05 April 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

Your Ru will move to tier 9 and you'll get the HWK tank replacement on tier 8. Your crew should move with the Ru, though on the test server this doesn't happen and the crew is retrained for the tier 8 tank. There are several threads on this subject and we're still waiting to hear something from WG's spokes-droids.

Any experience you have currently in the Ru (i.e. unspent xp) will stay on tier 8 with the HWK, despite you no longer having anything to unlock from it. This is also a matter of some debate because it would require gold to convert to free xp otherwise it's useless and is being seen as something of a d*ck move by WG.

You don't get any xp back or unlock any tier 10 tanks. I believe the situation is the same for Russian lights but I haven't played any of those so didn't check them on the test server.

thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users