• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Negativvv #61 Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10049 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostOldewolfe, on 06 November 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

I bought mine back when it and the Panther/M10 were on Sale, I WAS looking at the Lowe prior to that, but WG dropped the Sale and the Lowe I could get Whenever, Lorraine 40T, not so much....

I like the Tank, WG doesn't, MM doesn't, RNG doesn't....     I made it to a Respectable 68% WR in mine for a Time, stopped Playing it until Frontline hit.....      Once Frontline Left, I tried it in Pub's and it Plummeted to 56% and there it sits.....      I will be getting it out again soon, have to since I started the Line at the AMX 12T and am working my way to the BC 12T.....

I found it more a Hit and Run kind of Tank, since at Range it frankly was literally Hit and Miss.....       Sneak around looking for Red Tank that are otherwise Preoccupied, Roll in from behind them and Dump the Clip.....       It makes Short Work of most Tanks provided you don't hang out too long.....        Gun is Good enough however you don't have to get too Close if the Target has Company, but it's not a Great Sniper.....

I use mine with x8 zoom as it won't be hitting anything further out than that anyway...

Oldewolfe #62 Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 514 battles

I'll have to look into that....      I keep putting it Up in the Garage and have almost hit the Battle Button like 3 Times in the last few Days with Grands being Up......      

If I could Turn Off Randoms and just get Grands right now, I would and I'd Drive some of the other Battle Rarities I have in my Garage, my Tiger II for one.....

Oldewolfe #63 Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 514 battles

Well, I just Played a Few Games on the Test Server while the Population was Up enough for Tier 8's.....      I don't ever Recall the Tank being this Bad before, Sluggish Yes, but not this God Awful Slow.....       I have the Somua, and it's not feeling this Slow.....

I dropped the Auto Extinguisher for now and loaded the Coffee, really doesn't Improve the Feel of the Tank at all but I wanted to Lower that Aim Time, managed 2.16 from 2.25 and hardly worth it really.....       I even Bumped Up my Crew to Full BiA for their 2nd as I'd already had 6th, Snap, and Smooth for the First...     Added Sit Aware, Recon, Armorer, Off Road, and Repair to round out a Starting 4th Skill Crew.....       Still no Help in the Map Rotations I got as they were mainly Open Maps leaving little Cover to Maneuver.....     Funny too as most Tanks start to Wake Up about the 2nd or 3rd Crew Skill, this one is Fighting that Trend to the Death.....

And, since it has been a While since I actually PLAYED my Lorraine, I don't ever recall it having a Penetration Issue like it seems to have now....     But then, it was NEVER Bottom Tiered as often as it is now and I think that is throwing my Game Off.... 

When I got it I went with whatever would Lower my Aimtime and Reticle Bloom for the sake of Outrunning the Interclip Reload, and it still has a hard time Hitting anything without Overstaying your Welcome....      Went Vents for the Overall Boost, GLD, and V Stabilizer and they almost feel Counter Productive....     Looked at Optics to help VR, since this this is more Blind than my Skorpion G, almost even considering Playing like my Skorpion if it weren't for the Gun.....

I see some are still having Luck in thiers so it could just be my time Away and the Changes since 1.0, though I don't think I've had it out much since 9.16 or so.....      Any Suggestions would be Appreciated, even if it's just Play it more, get Back into the Swing, and Screw the Stats....     Though I'll likely be doing that anyway....      lol

Also tagged with camo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users