• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ulicum #1 Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39588 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

Source: https://www.gamespot...b/1100-6449230/

World Of Tanks Boss Talks Betting, Says Game Will Be Supported For 30 Or More Years
The popular tank-battling game will "never get old," Wargaming says.

World of Tanks is a massively popular game that will stay that way for decades into the future, developers behind the game said during an interview in Taipei today. Mohamed Fadl, Head of Global Competitive Gaming at Wargaming, said during a roundtable interview attended by GameSpot that World of Tanks continues to stay fresh through its numerous updates.

"It competes with any game that is released this year, quality-wise, graphic-wise," he said. "Free-to-play games that are at this level, they never get old. Like a body, a heartbeat; every day, they pump fresh blood into the system."

cro001 #2 Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28423 battles
Their words mean nothing, since they are so competent when it comes to stomping the promises. It's all about how players receive upcoming updates. They can keep servers alive for 100 years whats the point if nobody plays.

Ulicum #3 Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39588 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View Postcro001, on 07 April 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Their words mean nothing, since they are so competent when it comes to stomping the promises. It's all about how players receive upcoming updates. They can keep servers alive for 100 years whats the point if nobody plays.

There is bit of irony in that coming from someone who started playing four and half years ago and since has played over 22 thousand games.

FluffyRedFox #4 Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

General

• Player
  • 22193 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
If WoT was dying, there wouldn't be massive queues for the test server :P

StuffKnight #5 Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27797 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
The intelligence of the average player seems to be dying, I'll say that much :U

Ulicum #6 Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39588 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View PostStuffKnight, on 07 April 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

The intelligence of the average player seems to be dying, I'll say that much :U

To be honest its also about observation point. I can honestly say that I myself was pretty darn crappy player quite long time after I started and just focused on grinding trees as fast as possible with method "high xp per minute, even thought it means I just die soon and get to jump to next game".

Arrogant bad players shouting at others and telling them what they should do, or those tomatos sending "camp more, you suck" after game where you have just pwned them annoy me way more than bad players nowadays.

MetalMicky #7 Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17836 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

IMHO players, as long as it generates an income for the "Board" it will continue. As any company owner will tell to Profit/Maintenance/Prospect. Profit will always come in the form of people spending money. As its in our nature to be driven and succeed in what we like to do. Maintenance to them is the servers and general webb world to stop crashing, very little in the way of actual hardware. Prospect, as long as the human race loves the idea of blowing things up as fun it will always have a prospective outlook.

Unfortunately, there will always be somebody out there who can build better, make better, and be cheaper. And unless the "Board" keep a firm grasp of peoples cravings, that's when it falls flat. Players views are everything, so WG "More MM, More Tanks, put crew in the open top tanks or cover them with a camo net. Its so really funny watching empty tanks shoot things, "Yes, I here its to do with age restrictions or regulations" I'm sure somebody on there team can think of how to get round it.

If anything, WG please, please, please STOP churning out under rated "Premium Tanks". Instead of giving us just tanks to train crew in, either give us a better way to train crew " Make the premium account able to train any crew in same type and nation as long as its achieved ELITE status". And not like them personnel reserves you have now.

Respect to ALL, cheers :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users