• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Proto_007 #1 Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14091 battles
  • [KRIOS] KRIOS
Wargaming,

I post this to inform you that it is frustrating that there is no flag of my country in the 6 year anniversary garage. It really doesn't matter which is my country. The frustrating part is that you insist in specific countries!
I really thought of it and tried to find an excuse.
Yes you can not add all the flags of the world in the garage and yes my country although took a major role in the outcome of the WW1 & WW2, wasn't a country known for producing tanks.
But what is your excuse for selecting specific countries that didn't have also tanks at the time and remained neutral on the WW2?
What is your excuse for present countries' flags that don't have a 'tree line" in the game.
Why do you present 4-5 flags of specific countries?
Is it part of a propaganda?
Why not present more countries' flags?
Don't you want to show your appreciation and make happy more clients-countries for supporting you?
Are you racists or in favor of specific countries?
It really gives you a bad image and raises a lot more questions about your preferences and choices in favor of specific countries.
Although it is your right to choose which countries to promote, behaviors like these are inappropriate for an international gaming company.
Furthermore your shameless choice to repeatedly present specific countries is characterized by lack of discretion and respect of your customers from other countries and propagate hatred to people.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7656 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Cool story bro.

Think I read a couple of similar ones last year around the anniversary.

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
What does it matter?

Nokkeli #4 Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18059 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH
This again. How petty can some peoples problems get. Someone even complained that their flag was not in the football garage, funny part is that their country was not even participating.

Proto_007 #5 Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14091 battles
  • [KRIOS] KRIOS

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 08 April 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

What does it matter?

I am not the one who added flags.. So I ask you the same question what does it matter? why do they add flags? Why there are 4-5 flags of the same country that doesn't have a tree line of tanks in the game. There are even non European flags repeated 4-5 times in my garage and I play in the European server. Even in terms of graphic design aesthetics it is an exaggeration.. You 've missed my point!.

Proto_007 #6 Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14091 battles
  • [KRIOS] KRIOS

View PostNokkeli, on 08 April 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

This again. How petty can some peoples problems get. Someone even complained that their flag was not in the football garage, funny part is that their country was not even participating.

Read again what I said... I didn't expect to have my country's flag. I said it. But what do they need to repeatedly present me the Brazilian, Mexican, Argentinean and Turkish flags, which are not even European countries and don't have a tree line of tanks in the game. The same moment they are not presenting a single time, flags from the tree line of tanks, like Sweden and Japan! What is there criteria? I am not the one who chose to add flags to celebrate the 6 years. The demarcation was their choice.
BTW Thank you for being expert in spending time dealing with resolving unexisting and petty problems..   That makes you a true genius of pettiness!!!

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7656 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Maybe they picked them based on the size of the player base?

Proto_007 #8 Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14091 battles
  • [KRIOS] KRIOS

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 April 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Maybe they picked them based on the size of the player base?

I wonder (wargaming) is it so?

1ncompetenc3 #9 Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles

View PostProto_007, on 08 April 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

I am not the one who added flags.. So I ask you the same question what does it matter? why do they add flags? Why there are 4-5 flags of the same country that doesn't have a tree line of tanks in the game. There are even non European flags repeated 4-5 times in my garage and I play in the European server. Even in terms of graphic design aesthetics it is an exaggeration.. You 've missed my point!.

There's like half a dozen different flags, if that. They couldn't be arsed to make a flag for every nation in the EU but since anniversary hangars must have flags for some reason they grabbed handful or existing assets picked at random and copy-pasted them all over the place.

If your point is that WG cuts corners where possible, then yeah, nothing new under the sun there. I still don't see how it's of any importance, or even "frustrating" not to see specific countries represented as you say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users