Grind carousel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Slug22 #1 Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27094 battles
  • [M_G_C] M_G_C

I often find that when I'm grinding tanks I either have to wait or go searching for another tank to grind while another game ends.

What if I could select tanks in a similar way to comparison.  Choose my tanks from the carousel of mixed types,tier and country and select them. Then when I am ready a reduced Grindage Carousel can be shown so I don't have to search all the time for those tanks. I could also then switch back to the standard selection at any point.

HaZardeur #2 Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 37098 battles
I learned "sadly very late" that sticking to the same sort of tank aka medium or heavy" helps to suck less.

r00barb #3 Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27533 battles

View PostSlug22, on 08 April 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

What if I could select tanks in a similar way to comparison.  Choose my tanks from the carousel of mixed types,tier and country and select them. Then when I am ready a reduced Grindage Carousel can be shown so I don't have to search all the time for those tanks. I could also then switch back to the standard selection at any point.

Right-click on each tank, set primary flag and they'll be displayed together on the left-hand side of the carousel regardless of country, type or tier. Been in the standard client for as long as I remember.

Edit: you can also filter to only show those flagged tanks, should you not want the distraction of seeing the rest of your garage.

Edited by Strappster, 08 April 2017 - 10:29 AM.

Also tagged with Grind, carousel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users