'Meh' player looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GnGEmpire #1 Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3193 battles

Hello community,

After ~2.7k games and an average winrate of barely 50% I've decided to give up trying to get better by myself and search for an active clan that has experienced players who are willing to help people like me get better at this game. If such a clan exists and happens to see this post, please let me know:)

Happy tanking!

Edited by GnGEmpire, 09 April 2017 - 06:05 PM.

TTX50 #2 Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

Posted Image

Hello GnGEmpire,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. We have some pretty good experienced players (not me!!) who are happy to pass on their knowledge. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Helmutson #3 Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26669 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
Relaxed ? Mature ? can you handle a beer ? we do offer two kinds of it:

The Club                
                          awf_stor_xxl.png                                                                                           awforce.png                          

[-AWF-] After Work Fun                                     [A-W-F] After Work Force

just check out  http://www.afterworkfun.club/

Cheers

Helmutson

Mavrick210262 #4 Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 58821 battles
  • [DR-UK] DR-UK

Joggaman #5 Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23066 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

A_GIO_Rob #6 Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55743 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Welcome to Bulldogs.

We are a friendly, welcoming, international Clan, always looking to add new members to our ranks.

Although we have some very good players in the Clan, our primary focus is to have fun whilst giving our opponents a good battle.

Player 'Stats' are NOT important, but a willingness to join in and have fun are.

We are active in 'World of Tanks', 'World of Warships' and 'Armored Warfare' and we hold regular 'Stronghold Battles'

at tiers 8 and 10 on most nights during the week, so there will be plenty opportunity for you to battle.

If you speak English, are at least 18 years old, have at least one Tier 10 vehicle and TeamSpeak, we would like to talk to you.

Please drop in for a chat and join us in a battle or two.

Our TeamSpeak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull

Please contact:

A_GIO_Rob  Clan Commander 

sandra1966  Deputy Commander

A1adinsane  Deputy Commander  

Helmetfire  Recruitment Officer

bohica666  Recruitment Officer

Guan_Yu #7 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33763 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

Hey mate, we'd love to have you in our clan. We are currently looking to recruit decent and dedicated players such as yourself. We are an international clan and we all speak English, we play strongholds everyday and advances in the evenings. We currently haven't started clanwars yet due to other members wanting to get different tier 10's to try out different tactics. We regularly play in tournaments to gather gold for now (which we normally finish 1st or 2nd in the group stages). 

You would be a vital asset to our clan and we hope you will give us some consideration.

Our clan is called Gods' of Decimating Supremacy -GODS 

https://eu.wargaming...s/wot/500004948

Thx for your time and hope to hear from you soon

Guan_Yu 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users