Which sound settings are responsible for what sounds?

guest273 sound

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

guest273 #1 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34836 battles
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ

Sorry for Klingon language. Go in game settings and check it in the language you use/understand.

So because everything besides "Music in the hangar" - aka Win/Defeat music + ambient garage sounds & the "Music in the battle" (bottom two) is not self explanatory.

This is what I want to accomplish:

1) Gun sounds don't [edited] my ears but I can hear them. (When I get hit by an enemy tank) Not too loud because WG likes to bug sound and it's really cool to have that bug where you get hit by Pz. I C and hear JgPzE100 caliber gun sounds and your ears die.

2) Vehicle sounds are mediocre loud - I can hear my tank brum brum because on slow tanks it does fill up the travel time. 

3) SixthSense and using repairs/medkits are a bit louder than everything else but once again, not too loud.

So "Interface" / "Effects" / "Vehicle" - what is each sound category responsible for.

I could probably experiment in the training room but I gotta go now, maybe someone can provide the answer to me while I'm gone for ~6h.

I did bring the exact same topic up 2 years ago but the people viewing it decided to be [edited] or smth and didn't help me solve anything at all and gave me neg-reps - I hope all you people who dislike me can not spam up this topic as well. Props to everyone who wants to help.

Thank you. (If you helped/tried)

guest273 #2 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34836 battles
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ
"Apkārtējā video" - Good translation for "surroundings"? I get it why it affects wind but why does that affect the sounds when your tank get's hit? Wow? Good translation or?

Also tagged with guest273, sound

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users