Jump to content


[1.6.0.x] The Relhax Modpack (OMC 2.0). Fastest mods installer with previews.

Modpack XVM Mods Installer Relhax OMC Fastest Preview 1.6.0 1.6.0.6

  • Please log in to reply
926 replies to this topic

Jan2709 #61 Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 25579 battles
  • 36
  • [JUST] JUST
  • Member since:
    07-19-2010

Hello, first of all: tank you for continuing the modpack :P

 

I have a little question concerning the different mods. I want to use the Gambit Hitlog, but for reasons unknown to me I already have several logs in my game, which means if I add gambit they will both show on the screen. As far as I am aware I havent selected any option for an in battle log at all, maybe it has something to do with XVM, how can I disable them? 

PS: the unwanted logs are circled red in the picture below

 


Edited by Jan2709, 28 April 2017 - 10:35 PM.


MrOmen #62 Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40000 battles
  • 911
  • Member since:
    08-11-2012

Hi,

1st of all - thanks for continuing work with mod pack :)

Can you please tell me how are you going to let us know that mods are updated? I mean in OMC there was an info about new version of mod pack (with updated mods). How about here?



Neoros #63 Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27070 battles
  • 404
  • Member since:
    01-31-2012

Hi.

Firsty - Big thank you sir for making this pack.

There are still some mods that have to be updated on your list. Please carry on, because it's worth doing. I'm waiting for them ASAP. Mostly 'ATAC!' one.

In Poland we use mostly Aslain's pack, but it makes optimizatation issues. I hope you're working also in this case.

Tip for you - when you have a list of one tank skin you should make same thing you do with a list of many. It will help recognize tank skin without pic and at the same time it will be easier to add other, new tank skins if they'll be in the future.

And a request from me - can you add Kellerman's blue retickle? I used it before I started my adventure with OMC Modpack. Then I enjoyed Melty's one. But no more. Kellerman's cross is AWESOME.

Greetings from Poland!

Yours Neoroş



Lissa_1866 #64 Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20424 battles
  • 6
  • [VIP] VIP
  • Member since:
    03-24-2014

Thank you very much for doing this great job. I have 2 requests: 1. more contour icons - for example KOROLINS and 2. ZoomIn mods - Thanks in advance

 



Willster419_NA #65 Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:16 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View PostSugaree, on Apr 20 2017 - 20:06, said:

I'd like the ability to get rid of gunshake, as Odem Mortis had.

View Postcapitanprezzo, on 27 April 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Hi Willster. Thank you so much for the modpack, it works very well. I want report you 3 things:

1) some antivirus say that this .exe is a malware.

2) In the "zoom" category, the OM modpack had much more mods like 30x zoom, fixed start at 8x... I think these can be a good addition.

3) some previews don't have description or images.

 

 

View PostAROXvonTUNDRA, on 27 April 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Easy to notice, it contains much less options for mods than OMC. Still, on good way!

Please, consider adding:
1) ZoomIn mods

2) Previous for each crosschair

3) little more informations about "don't cross options", like xvm hitlog and other hitlogs (they are fighting vs eachother, or both on screen)

4) Some more xvm configs (maybe OMC will let you create config comparable to theirs? As that was simple and amazing config)

5) Some more infos about each Xvm configs (what that contains)

 

But as i mention, as 1st realise of your version, it's huge suprise, you was able to do it in such nice way :) But images are loading quite long ;P

 

View PostElaStonPappou, on 27 April 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

Hi and thanks for continue OMC Modpack.

I have a question, how i can disable gun shake after firing?

 

 

View PostLissa_1866, on 30 April 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

Thank you very much for doing this great job. I have 2 requests: 1. more contour icons - for example KOROLINS and 2. ZoomIn mods - Thanks in advance

 

 

 

k.

 

EDIT: I've seen notes about xvm chance to win not working. I'm looking into it.

 

EDIT2: I've also tried to make it more anti virus friendly. I need info from you guys if it helped or not.


Edited by Willster419_NA, 02 May 2017 - 05:30 AM.


nilsenth #66 Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48322 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    06-04-2013

@Willster419_NA

Here is some info regarding the reason to why xvm chance to win don't work. 

https://koreanrandom...ed/#entry387776



Willster419_NA #67 Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

Large 0.9.18 database update:
Added:
Replays Manager

 

Updated:
Battle Assistant
AutoAim
BalCalcMod
TessuMod
SpotMessanger
Ingame Rating
ATAC
LightMod by Polyacov-Yury
WG Radio
Session Stats by Tomonik
Session Stats by YasenKrasen

 

Removed:
Block wasted shots config for safeshot (too confusing to people)



Willster419_NA #68 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View PostGEN_Predator, on 27 April 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

Hi, Any Screenshots Fails in you Modpack.

 

Can you please add this Crossairs for Tank and Arty ->>>   Sword of Damokles


 

Thank you

 

View PostCoreNYa, on 27 April 2017 - 05:51 AM, said:

Check this...

 

View PostPawlys, on 28 April 2017 - 07:42 AM, said:

The important question here is - are anime pic mods coming back or not?

 

View PostNeoros, on 29 April 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

Hi.

Firsty - Big thank you sir for making this pack.

There are still some mods that have to be updated on your list. Please carry on, because it's worth doing. I'm waiting for them ASAP. Mostly 'ATAC!' one.

In Poland we use mostly Aslain's pack, but it makes optimizatation issues. I hope you're working also in this case.

Tip for you - when you have a list of one tank skin you should make same thing you do with a list of many. It will help recognize tank skin without pic and at the same time it will be easier to add other, new tank skins if they'll be in the future.

And a request from me - can you add Kellerman's blue retickle? I used it before I started my adventure with OMC Modpack. Then I enjoyed Melty's one. But no more. Kellerman's cross is AWESOME.

Greetings from Poland!

Yours Neoroş

 

View PostLissa_1866, on 30 April 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

Thank you very much for doing this great job. I have 2 requests: 1. more contour icons - for example KOROLINS and 2. ZoomIn mods - Thanks in advance

 

 

Please put all bugs and mod requests here:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

 

This way your requests are not lost in the abyss of this form page:)



Willster419_NA #69 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View Postcapitanprezzo, on 27 April 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Hi Willster. Thank you so much for the modpack, it works very well. I want report you 3 things:

1) some antivirus say that this .exe is a malware.

2) In the "zoom" category, the OM modpack had much more mods like 30x zoom, fixed start at 8x... I think these can be a good addition.

 

Added more zoom options

View PostHerrOberst, on 27 April 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

BIG RED WARNING FROM THE VIRUSSCANNER

 

sorry but a big no go for me. To bad because I really liked OMC. Will change to another modpack now

 

View Postcapitanprezzo, on 27 April 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

I think that the antivirus doesn't know this .exe so It marks this pack like a virus. But this is my opinion...

, i think i fixed the anti virus. Not sure since mine won't detect it.

View PostElaStonPappou, on 27 April 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

Hi and thanks for continue OMC Modpack.

I have a question, how i can disable gun shake after firing?

 

Done

View PostGONA, on 28 April 2017 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hi thx for great modpack. Is there any chance to get playername and also tankname above tank?

This was a bug with the json patching system. I will guess you had "marker modifications - enabled" config setting. It is fixed now :)

View PostJan2709, on 28 April 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

Hello, first of all: tank you for continuing the modpack :P

 

I have a little question concerning the different mods. I want to use the Gambit Hitlog, but for reasons unknown to me I already have several logs in my game, which means if I add gambit they will both show on the screen. As far as I am aware I havent selected any option for an in battle log at all, maybe it has something to do with XVM, how can I disable them? 

PS: the unwanted logs are circled red in the picture below

 

Yes, That is an xvm damage panel. Normally I would say to go to the config builder and go to "xvm damage panel->disable", BUT...

This was pointed out already by somebody else on the NA server. I included in gambitER damage log to disable the XVM one if it is installed. You should be all set now ;)



Willster419_NA #70 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View PostPrca1982, on 27 April 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

How you install this mode???? I download it and nothing i can do with it

 

View PostMuckilein, on 28 April 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

Hi big thx for doing this for us.

 

I wann realy try this new pack but when i click the install  *.exe nothing is happend.

I downloaded it several times and with direct link and donation link but i cant start this mod pack.

Is there something i must do with windows 10?

 

View PostCaronteShinigami, on 28 April 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

I do not understand how to unlock it,
Downloaded at 99% ok, 100% is blocked.
How to unlock it?
Specific: it is blocked by download on the borwser, 4 different browsers tested,
Opera, Chrome, explorer, edge.
Explanation "step by step" if possible.
Thank you

 

Make sure you are on the github page.

Click "Skip to download link", then click the direct link.

Try to open the application. If it does not open, try:

-running as admin. also run as admin with the rest of the tries...

-right click properties, unblock

right click properties, compatiblitiey tab, set for Windows XP (SP 2 or 3, whichever works)

-try running it from a shortcut

-try running it from a command prompt window



Willster419_NA #71 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:39 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View PostMrOmen, on 29 April 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:

Hi,

1st of all - thanks for continuing work with mod pack :)

Can you please tell me how are you going to let us know that mods are updated? I mean in OMC there was an info about new version of mod pack (with updated mods). How about here?

 

Unfortunately I don't have access to the OMC website for something like that.

The modpack team, while growing, does not have the resources to make a website (not yet at least, any volunteers? :) ), no one knows web page design. Also we are busy with training and adding mods to get to the OMC level of mods.

However, untill we work something out, you can use this as a "updated mod list"

https://github.com/W.../commits/master

Note that it will have application updates as well, from now on I will try to make it quick and easy to distinguish when a commit is for the application vs. for the mods list.

Hope that helps


Edited by Willster419_NA, 03 May 2017 - 05:40 AM.


_BARNS_ #72 Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 15901 battles
  • 226
  • [RBF] RBF
  • Member since:
    12-08-2010

View PostWillster419_NA, on 02 May 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

Large 0.9.18 database update:
Added:
Replays Manager

 

Updated:
Battle Assistant
AutoAim
BalCalcMod
TessuMod
SpotMessanger
Ingame Rating
ATAC
LightMod by Polyacov-Yury
WG Radio
Session Stats by Tomonik
Session Stats by YasenKrasen

 

Removed:
Block wasted shots config for safeshot (too confusing to people)

 

Hey Willster419_NA,

 

thx for keeping this mod pack running and advancing!

 

Is it possible to add the old OMC XVM config to your mod?

 

Me myself i have no clue how to set up mods so thx again for the hard work you guys do.

 



CaronteShinigami #73 Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 32035 battles
  • 72
  • [BR-CE] BR-CE
  • Member since:
    06-14-2013

View PostWillster419_NA, on 03 May 2017 - 05:35 AM, said:

 

 

 

Make sure you are on the github page.

Click "Skip to download link", then click the direct link.

Try to open the application. If it does not open, try:

-running as admin. also run as admin with the rest of the tries...

-right click properties, unblock

right click properties, compatiblitiey tab, set for Windows XP (SP 2 or 3, whichever works)

-try running it from a shortcut

-try running it from a command prompt window

 

I expressed myself badly,

At the end of the download , the file is automatically deleted, not in the trash, not in dowload folder.

Resolved:

i do not know why the option "always blocks suspicious files" is activated of my antivirus.

Turned off, there is file after download.

i apologize for useless post.



coguar #74 Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15399 battles
  • 4
  • [C_C_E] C_C_E
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

The last release don't work (installed today).
I tried to unselect all the mod but the game didn't start.
In secure mode start always.

 

Any other found the same problem?

 

Thanks



Rebell_ #75 Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 46495 battles
  • 156
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

Same thing happend to me 

 



Willster419_NA #76 Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

Same thing happened to me.

Whoever this bad developer is, he should really make sure his product works before releasing it.



Willster419_NA #77 Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017
I think he fixed it, you should check  it out :)

GONA #78 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:02 AM

    Private

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 32682 battles
  • 12
  • [MUSEO] MUSEO
  • Member since:
    12-19-2010

View PostGONA, on 28 April 2017 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hi thx for great modpack. Is there any chance to get playername and also tankname above tank?

This was a bug with the json patching system. I will guess you had "marker modifications - enabled" config setting. It is fixed now :)

 

 

 

Still not working and no markers enabled;(



Willster419_NA #79 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 57 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017

View PostGONA, on 05 May 2017 - 01:02 AM, said:

This was a bug with the json patching system. I will guess you had "marker modifications - enabled" config setting. It is fixed now :)

 

 

 

Still not working and no markers enabled;(

 

submit a bug report on the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

attach all required files (relhaxlog, config pref xml, pythonlog), or else it is impossible for me to debug.



CaronteShinigami #80 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 32035 battles
  • 72
  • [BR-CE] BR-CE
  • Member since:
    06-14-2013

Willster419_NA

Good job,
I like how you set up pack mod, congratulations!
Thank you!







Also tagged with Modpack, XVM, Mods, Installer, Relhax, OMC, Fastest, Preview, 1.6.0, 1.6.0.6

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users