Unable to login to Sandbox server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

UltimateDestructinator #1 Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19532 battles
  • [NOPAT] NOPAT

When trying to login to the Sandbox server to test the new Frontline game mode, the game through up a 'incorrect username or password' error. The same happened when trying to login to the Sandbox forum to ask there. I have tried repeatedly, with no success. I can login fine using the same details on the live game, EU site and 9.18 common test. I have not changed my login credentials in over a year.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mynameispuffs #2 Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 24316 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostUltimateDestructinator, on 12 April 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

When trying to login to the Sandbox server to test the new Frontline game mode, the game through up a 'incorrect username or password' error. The same happened when trying to login to the Sandbox forum to ask there. I have tried repeatedly, with no success. I can login fine using the same details on the live game, EU site and 9.18 common test. I have not changed my login credentials in over a year.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that the email inviting you to take part included a link to change your login credentials so that you can log in.

But I can't confirm if that's true or not, as I'm not bothering with the SB. :P

UltimateDestructinator #3 Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19532 battles
  • [NOPAT] NOPAT

Thanks for the thought, though it seems i no longer have that email. I have had access to the Sandbox pretty much since the start, and never had any such issue, which is why I'm at a bit of a loss now.

Thanks anyway,

250swb #4 Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22153 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

The email and instructions are somewhat ambiguous because they ask you to 'reset your password', but you are actually creating a new password just for the Sandbox. You should be able to get in via the main Sandbox web page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users