Account Birthday Gifts, Milestone Rewards, Crate System

birthday gift account anniversary celebration crate system reward system premium tanks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TankScrapper #1 Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3393 battles
  • [W_F_T] W_F_T

I'm fairly sure that this idea has cropped up a couple of times, but I guess I'll just go ahead and throw it out there, see if it sticks...

I have been playing World of Tanks on and off for the last 5 1/2 years, while I am aware that quite a few emblems celebrating Wargaming anniversaries, I'm wondering whether it would be nice to hand out milestone rewards (e.g. credits, camo, mid-to-high tier premium tanks) to players based on some criteria...

A few examples to support my argument:

• Battles played
  • Battles won
  • Birthday since when an account was first created/first battle

These are only but a few ideas for some of the loyal people in the community who will have stuck around through thick and thin, or potentially proved themselves to quite an extent in numerous battles, maintaining a spectacular reputation with the community, and most certainly re-invigorating the player base by bringing back some of our fallen comrades to the game, whether free or (potentially future) paying customers

Furthermore, a crate system could also help motivate players that much more to the daily grind (take a wild guess where that idea is coming from). From the point of view of a gamer who has been in World of Warships since Closed Beta, I am aware that particular addition definitely was of benefit to the company and the community both, and will almost certainly do the same to World of Tanks!

That is but my two-cents opinion, feel free to leave ideas/opinions and signatures down below if interested to have them added to the game in the very near future! ;)

If you truly wish this to be implemented, spread the word by sharing the URL. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop!

See you all on the battlefield!

Signed,

TankScrapper

Edited by TankScrapper, 12 April 2017 - 08:08 PM.

Joggaman #2 Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

That's for your first post on the forums!!:trollface:

And I don't disagree with you. Would be nice. 

TankScrapper #3 Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3393 battles
  • [W_F_T] W_F_T

View PostJoggaman, on 12 April 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

That's for your first post on the forums!!:trollface:

And I don't disagree with you. Would be nice. 

Thanks loads man! Glad we think the same!

Edited slightly, go ahead and share it! Let's get the ball rolling!

Edited by TankScrapper, 12 April 2017 - 05:52 PM.

the_nacho_macho #4 Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16018 battles

First of all, your just asking that to get those rewards yourself, not because you think its a good addition to the game.

seccondly, WG and most of the long term players dont want WG to give away valuable items, tanks or currencies just like that, as it would make the premium tank overload even worse, people will stop buying in the online store, and the hard to get feeling in those tanks/with those items/currencies will be gone which is the main thing, i think, which keeps wot together. The effort you need to put in to get something.

also, damn you have a little amount of battles for 5 1/2 years...

i thought i didnt have much with 7k more and he same time since first login...

Edited by the_nacho_macho, 13 April 2017 - 12:40 AM.

IceMan__warrior #5 Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14166 battles
Hi ! :) today is my birthday, can you give me a gift? : d

SpartanmarkV #6 Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7838 battles
  • [ARKT] ARKT

This is a bit irrelevant but playing on and off for 5 1/2 years and only getting 3k battles while my playtime is almost a year (6 days until the 1st year) and i got 4,4k battles

and i dont care about the forum posts tbh

TankScrapper #7 Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3393 battles
  • [W_F_T] W_F_T

Well...

Edited by TankScrapper, 14 April 2017 - 01:22 PM.

TankScrapper #8 Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3393 battles
  • [W_F_T] W_F_T

View Postthe_nacho_macho, on 13 April 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

First of all, your just asking that to get those rewards yourself, not because you think its a good addition to the game.

seccondly, WG and most of the long term players dont want WG to give away valuable items, tanks or currencies just like that, as it would make the premium tank overload even worse, people will stop buying in the online store, and the hard to get feeling in those tanks/with those items/currencies will be gone which is the main thing, i think, which keeps wot together. The effort you need to put in to get something.

also, damn you have a little amount of battles for 5 1/2 years...

i thought i didnt have much with 7k more and he same time since first login...

View PostSpartanmarkV, on 13 April 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

This is a bit irrelevant but playing on and off for 5 1/2 years and only getting 3k battles while my playtime is almost a year (6 days until the 1st year) and i got 4,4k battles

and i dont care about the forum posts tbh

@the_nacho_macho...Like I said, I've been on and off for those 5 1/2 years...resulted in quite the learning curve...how to take advantage of what little cash I had at my disposal (as a non-paying player), tactics, the difficult grind up certain tanks which was causing pain to my balance, my time, my mood and other little things which all added up to me being on and off ... resulting in 3k battles in 5 1/2 years!

Admittedly, the things I wrote down at the beginning of the post may be slightly extreme, but maybe a slight % increase in how much exp and credits you make per battle as your account ages could be significant...it rewards the player that decides to keep coming back!

@SpartanmarkV...As your Signature says, I just play for fun...well, I fall in that category too, and I'm just giving out an idea on how to help make that happen to the player/s that keep on returning...potentially even helping make them stay a little longer than the last time the left, for the benefit of Wargaming and the WOT community...the larger the player-base, paying or non-paying (which may decide to become paying in the future, keep that in mind), the more diversity one will find.

And tell me, wouldn't you be interested to see what you can get lucky with getting for having ground that 3k ... 15k ... 30k exp each day? ;)

Like I said, it's my two-cents opinion, and I'm just here to test the waters, maybe we can help the longevity of this beauty of a game that little bit further!

Edited by TankScrapper, 14 April 2017 - 01:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users