Win Rate Statistics , Wargaming.net And The Way It Is .

Win Rate Statistics Wargaming.net WN8 ect

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Junglist_ #101 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32675 battles

View PostAvalancheZ257, on 01 July 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

, its perfectly reasonable for people to have 54%+ WR because they can actually influence the outcome of a game, out of 14 other players on the same team.

But this player is not good enough to have the influence so according to his logic nobody else can't influence the outcome either and it's all rigged because reasons

View PostKicky92, on 01 July 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

My short term goal; 50% wins. 3 years later and im still trying. every time my stats get to EXACTLY 49.7% i lose EVERY BATTLE.

Nice to know WG like rigging peoples matches and they send the trolls out on the forums to p*** on any descent that arises.

Its easy to see, none of my matches are like QB's, his matches are so rigged its unreal.

Rigged game, this 'Git Gud' poo is a straw man argument perpetuated by WG. Hows about stop rigging peoples matches!

i swear to god if i see one more IS-3 scouting field on Malinovka im uninstalling for good.

listen to your players WG or we will leave.

How do you explain players with 50% let alone 60% win rate then? Are they cheaters? Premium account users? Or some other tin foil reason? Pls tell me I need to know how to get rigged mm in my favour without buying Fort Knox

theSwedishTankDriver #102 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21230 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

uglycousin #103 Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35838 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKicky92, on 01 July 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

My short term goal; 50% wins. 3 years later and im still trying. every time my stats get to EXACTLY 49.7% i lose EVERY BATTLE.

Nice to know WG like rigging peoples matches and they send the trolls out on the forums to p*** on any descent that arises.

Its easy to see, none of my matches are like QB's, his matches are so rigged its unreal.

Rigged game, this 'Git Gud' poo is a straw man argument perpetuated by WG. Hows about stop rigging peoples matches!

i swear to god if i see one more IS-3 scouting field on Malinovka im uninstalling for good.

There is a difference between having a losing streak, no matter how long (it can happen to all) and having reached your skill cap.

There is no rigging here. How do you explain me then? I`m over 50% (not by much, but still). How do you explain people with over 60%. Heck, I met people with over 70% win rate and they definitely were not rerolls. Some of us are crap at the game, some of us are mediocre, and a rare few are quite skilled. It`s a mirror of real life society actually, including the whiners crying for unfair chances.

If you truly want to be better then I suggest taking a hard look at yourself and finding out your own mistakes in gameplay. That is one of the first steps and it is never too late to start improving. I truly don`t want to make fun of you (plenty of forum trolls will take care of that) just to give you a friendly advice of "git gud" by first taking a good look in the mirror. We`ve all been there. :)

Cheers and good luck. :honoring:

Tinom5 #104 Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9523 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-
Dude listen to me this was in no way of being even close to logical, and then theres the the idea you had ( not logical too ). English isnt my moher language and it was pretty hard for me to read this and try to understand it witch i didnt have luck doing. Was it hard for other people to understand it too ? I think he just rolled his head on  the keyborad.

Tinom5 #105 Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9523 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View PostAnkara_Aatu, on 17 April 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Dafuq did I just read?

and im not even good at english and couldnt understand his crap :D

Tinom5 #106 Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9523 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View Posttruoste, on 17 April 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

This is truly funny stuff. Now that you have proven your skill level setting conspiracy theory (with no evidence what so ever but lets not go into that as it would be boring)... how does one get to become 60% player? Does one have to be related to serb or is paying some cash enough? Why do so many players have the skill level setting set too high? I mean surely some players with deeply red stats would love to have easier setting? Why were they chosen to have the highest difficulty setting? Why did you get average setting and why do I have easy mode on? I mean I do not even like to play arty and still I was chosen for easy setting...truly baffling stuff. What do I need to do to get the easiest setting so that I too can become unicorn? 

Why was poor shcrader chosen to have the highest possible difficulty setting? Just take a look at all the hardship he has to endure...

Ps. I would love to hear more about your serious mathematics skills. If you have any further theories backed up by solid evidence and stats like this one, please do not hold it in, but let us know. We deserve at least that much!   

Pps. Do you by any change happen to be working at WG balance department with your serious mathematical skills? That would explain a lot.

Vioplet staypedder :D

PowJay #107 Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31295 battles

BS. Nothing short of UTTER BS.

I have explained countless times why games are NOT rigged and why players lose like they do. Have you ever considered the fact that maybe your skill ceiling means a 49.7% WR?

What I mean by this is that you are good enough, on average, to get 49.7% WR. When you reach this ceiling you get a run of bad battles which- with your level of skill- you are not actually able to influence. Then for an unknown reason- call it luck, call it randomness or call it rigging if you will- you get a run of good games and your WR goes up again. This run of "good luck" runs out and you are going down again.

Get better, influence the battles in a more positive way and you will get to 50%. It really is THAT SIMPLE. I notice that your survival rate is less than 20%. Live longer and you do more damage, kill more tanks and you will eventually win more battles.

Edited by PowJay, 02 July 2017 - 11:45 AM.

Jigabachi #108 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17297 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPowJay, on 02 July 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

I have explained countless times why games are NOT rigged 

You can't. Experience and evidence just point in the direction that it is very unlikely.

Cannes76 #109 Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57212 battles
  • [2PDD] 2PDD

@OP: :teethhappy:

"Stupid is as stupid does"

- Forrest Gump

AlucardPina #110 Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 50169 battles
  • [GOP] GOP

You do not have to be a scientist  to understand how things work in 3 Steps

1 If you do not suffer from brain damage Over time you will understand how the game works And you'll evolve as a player

2 You will quickly come to the conclusion that ammunition of key 2 Is good and wins games 

(Nothing bad so far)

(The problem is what comes next) 
3 Pay, download, ask a friend, ask the clan By warpacks,mods,hady caps to play wot,The problem is this warpacks,mods,hady caps+ Step 1 and 2 

summing up

Get a op warpack

Pres 2 to win 

Use the brains 

and you see 

OP %  ( Sponsored by) WARPACKS.COM

And  WARPACKS.COM can only be sponsored by WG 

To 4 years they exist and are used and WG does nothing

Perhaps WARPACKS.COM Help fatten the budget of wg?????

Edited by AlucardPina, 15 July 2017 - 12:09 AM.

Legenden #111 Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15092 battles
  • [MODUS] MODUS
Don't worry Eco Green. You get there eventually........... #ForEverGreen #SaveTheForest #Eco #SolaPanels

_EXODUZ_ #112 Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28238 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostJunglist_, on 01 July 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

How do you explain players with 50% let alone 60% win rate then? Are they cheaters? Premium account users? Or some other tin foil reason? Pls tell me I need to know how to get rigged mm in my favour without buying Fort Knox

I had to do some sexual favours in Belarus to get my WR up.

Merton15 #113 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10469 battles

OP, go to wikipedia and search for "normal distribution". Oh and please never enrol in any statistics class I teach. Ever. I mean this. It will not end well. Your suggestion that human actions are a priori events will have me searching for objects to hurl at you.

But_Can_You_Meme #114 Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25329 battles
  • [P_S_D] P_S_D
He's spamming the link to this thread in General Chat like a spam bot or something -_-

Kartoshkaya #115 Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17167 battles
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
No, your win rate goes to 50% because you're not having any positive or negative impact on your games. You let the other players do the job. Basically you s*ck at this game.

Coldspell #116 Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17850 battles

View PostBut_Can_You_Meme, on 24 August 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

He's spamming the link to this thread in General Chat like a spam bot or something -_-

Who is?  The OP? Is the revolution starting.....  

mystikro #117 Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26445 battles

My WR used to be on the rise, but then they instroduced gold ammo for credits and then I only get matches where a tank with more than enough pen spams only gold. This game is now retarded. "Everybody can buy premium ammo" provided that they spend money on premium account so that they don't run their credits into the ground.

It's totally NOT PAY TO WIN. Skill. In the picture below we can see a 100% loader doing its work.

F that guy that had the idea of bringing premium ammo with no disadvantage.

I carry premium ammo only for those utterly retarded japanese tanks that WG refuses to nerf to the ground. Most of the games they are not there so I almost never end up firing it. For anything else I am fine with basic ammo, but aparently people find a ST-I too hard to pen with 258mm pen, because pressing 2 has become the new skill in WOT.

Edited by mystikro, 24 August 2017 - 09:33 PM.

BravelyRanAway #118 Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 21421 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postmystikro, on 24 August 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

My WR used to be on the rise, but then they instroduced gold ammo for credits and then I only get matches where a tank with more than enough pen spams only gold. 

That was years ago they introduced it.....haven't you gotten used to it by now? But even so...you can't blame your falling(very slightly) WR on Gold ammo alone....after all, you started playing many new tanks after Gold ammo for credits was introduced with new crews and stock tanks, etc....do you not think that playing so many new lines could have an effect too? Looking at your tank history....you play many, many more new tanks than you did in your first year.(which also means you were earning enough credits to do so)

There are plenty of good players who grind credits with no premium no problem with and without gold usage.

The enemy using Gold ammo doesn't stop you from earning credits.....but it does reduce the average players credit earning if their the ones shooting it at you. But an average player should be able to grind credits if they limit the amount of Gold ammo they shoot...........it's not that much of a problem.

PowJay #119 Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31295 battles

Your 30 day WR is still negative. I notice that you have still played in the last 7 days though. Your overall WR is still around the same. Are you planning on leaving yet?

DracheimFlug #120 Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 5917 battles

View Postfishbob101, on 17 April 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

To be fair, when dealing with unfamiliar things that they think they are familiar with, even smart people do not always realize how stupid they are being.

Also tagged with Win Rate, Statistics, Wargaming.net, WN8, ect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users