• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

michalissp #1 Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23246 battles
  • [VGR] VGR
Dear Sirs,
I have noticed that in your 6th year anniversary in-game garage background design, you are using many national flags, some of which several times.
I am strongly objecting to the fact that among these, no Greek flag appears.
The use of the Greek flag is obligatory as a minimum respect to one of the oldest nations in the world, the nation which has founded the basis of the western world thinking and civilization.
Moreover, in the context of the game, Greece has heroically participated in World War II, with critical influence and suffered casualties up to 800'000 people - almost 10% of its population among the highest ones-, while others almost nothing -like Turkey with 200 persons!
I believe that apart from apologizing for this disrespect you should immediately amend the omission of yours
Kind regards,

eXterm #2 Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22627 battles
  • [SAMI] SAMI

View Postmichalissp, on 20 April 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Dear Sirs,
I have noticed that in your 6th year anniversary in-game garage background design, you are using many national flags, some of which several times.
The use of the Greek flag is obligatory as a minimum respect to one of the oldest nations in the world, the nation which has founded the basis of the western world thinking and civilization.
Moreover, in the context of the game, Greece has heroically participated in World War II, with critical influence and suffered casualties up to 800'000 people - almost 10% of its population among the highest ones-, while others almost nothing -like Turkey with 200 persons!
I believe that apart from apologizing for this disrespect you should immediately amend the omission of yours
Kind regards,

Pity that you were not so heroic in those 22k battles :(

Sergeant_Antaro_Chronus #3 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10434 battles
  • [GR_AX] GR_AX
Δεν το βρίσκεις λίγο λυπητερό να τους παρακαλείς να βάλουν την Ελληνική σημαία; Αν θέλουν ας την βάλουν, τιμή τους θα είναι, δεν θα σκάσουμε. Κράτα το κεφάλι ψηλά και μην δώνεις σημασία, όποιος θέλει ας ανοίξει κανα βιβλίο να μορφωθεί.

datester #4 Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22917 battles

View Postmichalissp, on 20 April 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Dear Sirs,
Kind regards,

Just some fun facts.

The modern nation state of Greece emerged in 1830. One of the oldest in the world?

In WW2 more Greeks fought on the axis side than on the allied side. Critical contribution huh?

In WW2 more Greeks were killed by Greeks than by all other nations combined. 

In the civil war (45-49) more Greeks were killed (again, by Greeks) than in WW2.

Im not denying you suffered; but dont pretend to be the victim only.

Yeah, you should have a flag in the garage. That would make it all go away ... 

Edited by datester, 20 April 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Jahrakajin #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

• WG Staff
  • 1234 battles
I am not certain what the purpose of this Thread is, a lot of flags aren't represented but this doesn't mean its out of disrespect. Threads closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users