• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

INFERNO1892 #21 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18687 battles

View PostDeadoks, on 21 April 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

Out of pushing ... out of your ... it would be better to:

- Revert the horrible change you made to light tank. They're now useless compare to medium!

- Fire the guy or all the team that had this great idea of light nerf changes, or force them to play the game to LEARN the game.

This is wrong forum section for that but cave trolls will find every opportunity they can :rolleyes:

I recommend you give a raise to that gent or lady or team. It is far better to implement a balanced material and later if required buff those vehicles than bring overpowered stuff right away. OP stuff is toxic for gameplay and results in frustration.  Even in this state tier 8 LTs will always outspot other vehicle classes (including on the move) and even remain undetected after firing. Late game LT can also outduel any class except for top tier medium. Unparalleled mobility with decent gun capabilities is far from being weak. 

Edited by INFERNO1892, 21 April 2017 - 04:20 PM.

PoIestar #22 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32503 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Then I can finally finish my 103-0 grind and buy the discounted 103B.... oh wait

Useless special imo. Mid tier swedes (apart from 74) are meh anyway

LordNib #23 Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18608 battles
  • [MIND] MIND

Would love to see the strv 91B its a light tank still used by the swedish millitary to this day, it looks like the RU251 with leopard PTA's top gun. It would be fun to see it placed as a tier 8. That way it would run around the battlefield at 70km/h with that nice swedish camo rating but alas, knowing wargaming it would not be released this year. Althou sweden has actually alot of different light tanks since they experimented with alot of tanks after WWII.

I would know, i am a swedish meatball. 

Edited by LordNib, 21 April 2017 - 06:53 PM.

1ncompetenc3 #24 Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37326 battles
It feels like Sweden has had one giant continuous special since its introduction, and I still have no interest in grinding either line.

ticklemonster #25 Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53324 battles
  • [YBB] YBB

View PostStinkyStonky, on 21 April 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

Very lack lustre.  These tanks have been pushed relentlessly since their release.  The whole of Christmas was about winning crew/discounts for these tanks.

View PostGiourg, on 21 April 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

do the discout adds up to the christmas discouts on swedish TDs???(those Christmas tree discoutns)

This - I play the Swedish lines from time to time, and every time I get a new tank I still have the discounts I gathered from the Christmas promotion; are these Nation discounts on top of the discounts already "won"? That would mean the first medium would result in WG paying you credits for purchasing it... I kept all the light tanks (they got 100% trained crew), but there is not a medium or a tank destroyer I would buy again - I am only keeping the Leo bacause I have the premium medium crew and tier VII can give good returns. Other than the Emils/Kravanagh QC and the 103 tank destroyers the Swedish line is not that wonderful - although I would love a tier VIII Swedish Centurion (hint hint!)

Kartonas #26 Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46737 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-

nice where our X5 ???   https://worldoftanks...he-1st-victory/

ru server get X5

1ncompetenc3 #27 Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37326 battles

View PostKartonas, on 21 April 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

nice where our X5 ???   https://worldoftanks...he-1st-victory/

ru server get X5

You want RU specials in EU? Get annexed.

PatrickEwing #28 Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31162 battles
If i buy strv m/42-57 and i have him in my garage,  i will get 3700 gold instead right? 

Send_Him_Off #29 Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8980 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
Stop selling god damn premium tanks ffs.. behave.

Schemezoid #30 Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22086 battles
And again no discount for higher tiers... Wg sure persists in their failures

laserad #31 Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33980 battles
alright WG... im really tired of your matchmaking [edited].. playing tier 6 has never been harder since 90% of the time im at the bottom tier with the teams redder your goddam face after eating chilli.. you dont mean to tell me that theres so few tier 6 players in the game now that I have to suffer this crap.. i sure hope your next MM system will sort this out or im done with giving you money for good

Tunnar #32 Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30202 battles
  • [BWF1] BWF1
A nice event and good discounts,BUT I'm not (we're not) forgetting about the unnecessary LT nerfs.

Crysantos #33 Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Senior Community Manager WoWs EU

• WG Staff
  • 1661 battles

View Postlaserad, on 22 April 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

alright WG... im really tired of your matchmaking [edited].. playing tier 6 has never been harder since 90% of the time im at the bottom tier with the teams redder your goddam face after eating chilli.. you dont mean to tell me that theres so few tier 6 players in the game now that I have to suffer this crap.. i sure hope your next MM system will sort this out or im done with giving you money for good

Hey laserad!

We understand that the current MM mechanics can lead to some frustration, that's why we're overhauling the MM in order to provide you with a better gaming experience. Let us know how you feel about the new MM once 9.18 hit the live server!

View PostTunnar, on 22 April 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

A nice event and good discounts,BUT I'm not (we're not) forgetting about the unnecessary LT nerfs.

Thanks for the positive feedback, the other feedback would make more sense to be posted on the respective topics (so we can gather them there and send them along to the devs).

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 21 April 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

It feels like Sweden has had one giant continuous special since its introduction, and I still have no interest in grinding either line.

That's no problem, sir - it's your decision what you want to play, we can only try to help the players by offering different discounts to check out new lines and ease the grind. We have a lot of these swedish specials among others to help players with this new line, which makes sense since it's our newest addition to the techtree. But if you take a look at the past weeks, the spotlight has been on pretty much any other nation, too.

Have a great weekend and have some fun with the Viking tanks :izmena:

Greetings, Crysantos

ZeroKelvin #34 Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35453 battles

Swedish low tier tanks are atrocious, most of them can be penned by PZ ICs up to tier 5

The guns are weak, just compare the performance of the German 105 Derp vs the Swedish 105.

1ncompetenc3 #35 Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37326 battles

View PostCrysantos, on 22 April 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

That's no problem, sir - it's your decision what you want to play, we can only try to help the players by offering different discounts to check out new lines and ease the grind. We have a lot of these swedish specials among others to help players with this new line, which makes sense since it's our newest addition to the techtree. But if you take a look at the past weeks, the spotlight has been on pretty much any other nation, too.

I know this weekend it's simply Sweden's turn to be put in the nation spotlights. However, given they weren't introduced that long ago and there have already been several specials to promote them it feels like they're nearly always on special. Swedish heavies have already had a Top of the Tree special even though Sweden is the newest addition to the game and there are lines in older nations that have been waiting for their TotT special for a very long time. Even the 2016 end of year holiday special revolved around them; IIRC all the tree decorating got me was discounts on Swedish TD's and some Swedish crew members for them.

Pretty extravagant compared to other nation's introductions, I'd say.

Kudos on actually mingling with the community btw. ;)

8126Jakobsson #36 Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:02 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 70783 battles
Yeah the Swedes didn't really need this additional spotlight. Specials are nice and all but a map to go with the Swedish theme would be nicer.

Crysantos #37 Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Senior Community Manager WoWs EU

• WG Staff
  • 1661 battles

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 23 April 2017 - 12:51 AM, said:

I know this weekend it's simply Sweden's turn to be put in the nation spotlights. However, given they weren't introduced that long ago and there have already been several specials to promote them it feels like they're nearly always on special. Swedish heavies have already had a Top of the Tree special even though Sweden is the newest addition to the game and there are lines in older nations that have been waiting for their TotT special for a very long time. Even the 2016 end of year holiday special revolved around them; IIRC all the tree decorating got me was discounts on Swedish TD's and some Swedish crew members for them.

Pretty extravagant compared to other nation's introductions, I'd say.

Kudos on actually mingling with the community btw. ;)

I understand that reasoning, I just wanted to expain why the focus is on Sweden but that this weekend is just a rotating event. I hope that we'll be able to provide you with some other specials to show some love to the older nations and help you out in that regard.

We try to mingle as much as we can but the lack of time sometimes just doesn't allow us to be here as much as we'd like to!

Have a nice weekend, buddy!

Greetings, Crysantos

laserad #38 Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33980 battles

View PostCrysantos, on 23 April 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

I understand that reasoning, I just wanted to expain why the focus is on Sweden but that this weekend is just a rotating event. I hope that we'll be able to provide you with some other specials to show some love to the older nations and help you out in that regard.

We try to mingle as much as we can but the lack of time sometimes just doesn't allow us to be here as much as we'd like to!

Greetings, Crysantos

Since you are listening may I also ask you what has WG in their sleeves for the rng? It's an utter nonsense to be missing something by a mile when fully aimed because you "roll" bad.

I have experienced countless troll matches where I was only able to hit one out of 5 shots with a very accurate td.

At its current state it is something that punishes good players and helps the simple minded. Just like the matchmaking that isn't exactly a fair deal

Max_Calibre #39 Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20967 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Yes Sweden

of course

and only play (no choice at all) on the many

Old and Small Corridor Maps

or

the Old and small brawling only City Maps

As

WarGame developers have

~  'fixed and improved 'for comfortable Heavy Tank play' all the Maps left in the game

So to sum it all up

Only play the Swedish Heavy Tank tree (rest are pointless

hmmm yup think that is correct

Edited by Max_Calibre, 23 April 2017 - 03:59 PM.

1ncompetenc3 #40 Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37326 battles

View PostCrysantos, on 23 April 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

Greetings, Crysantos

It's cool, cheers for taking the time to post here. :)

Now to get used to this new "they walk among us" situation. B)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users