Jump to content


Stats do not show

Stats

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

hioku #1 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016

Hi everyone,

 

Recently I earned 2 Mastery badges and 1 Top gun, bud they do not show up in my game stats, does anyone know how this can be corrected.

 

I saved both games

 

As I'm not a good player so I find it frustrating when I earn something that it does not show up (I don't get that many)

 

Thks,

grtz,

Bart

 

 



wsatnutter #2 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22914 battles
  • 6,665
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Are you using mods 

hioku #3 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016

No I don't



Eaglax #4 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 17706 battles
  • 2,859
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012
they are shown ingame... What game stats do you mean?

hioku #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016
Please don't laugh, I think I got it.
 
You can only get 1/tank, yes?
If I earned 3 in the same tank, only one show in the Stats, is that it?
You can only Master A tank once?
 
yes I'm a complete noob, I know ;-)
 
 


Shizubot #6 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30520 battles
  • 616
  • [ZEON] ZEON
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View Posthioku, on 21 April 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

If I earned 3 in the same tank, only one show in the Stats, is that it?

 

Yup, that's exactly right.



hioku #7 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016

View PostEaglax, on 21 April 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

they are shown ingame... What game stats do you mean?

 

The window in the game were all your statisicts are shown, fight's, win %, ....



hioku #8 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016

View PostShizubot, on 21 April 2017 - 01:55 PM, said:

 

Yup, that's exactly right.

 

​Darn I feel stupit now,

I realy appriciate you Guy's actualy spent time to answer my question.

 

thks & grtz,

bart

 


Edited by hioku, 21 April 2017 - 02:04 PM.


TungstenHitman #9 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14028 battles
  • 2,349
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Posthioku, on 21 April 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

You can only Master A tank once?

 

Yes... unfortunately.. I think WG should change the grade of an Ace badge starting with bronze should you Ace a tank.. then Silver if you Ace a tank 20 times.. then Gold if you Ace a tank 50 times. Any clod can fluke an ace but to keep reeling them off takes a player who has truly mastered that tank.

K_A #10 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12756 battles
  • 3,200
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

Every tank shows the highest mastery badge you have managed to achieve on it, but it doesn't count how many you've gotten. As for Top Guns, they are all shown in your stats and according to yours you have a total of 4, 2 on the Hellkitty and 2 on T67 :) 

 

As a whole your stats seem to be pretty decent for someone who has played so few battles, I would maybe try and focus a bit on playing tanks other than TDs, if not for anything else you will learn what and how your enemies are able to play, so you will have better knowledge on what you can do to defeat them better. I see you tried your hands on the British HT line, but that's, to put it frankly, complete cow dung all the way to tier 9. I'd suggest trying out the Russian heavy tanks, and if you want to try and like British tanks out of principle, Cromwell is an excellent mid-tier tank.



hioku #11 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4384 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2016

View PostK_A, on 21 April 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

Every tank shows the highest mastery badge you have managed to achieve on it, but it doesn't count how many you've gotten. As for Top Guns, they are all shown in your stats and according to yours you have a total of 4, 2 on the Hellkitty and 2 on T67 :) 

 

As a whole your stats seem to be pretty decent for someone who has played so few battles, I would maybe try and focus a bit on playing tanks other than TDs, if not for anything else you will learn what and how your enemies are able to play, so you will have better knowledge on what you can do to defeat them better. I see you tried your hands on the British HT line, but that's, to put it frankly, complete cow dung all the way to tier 9. I'd suggest trying out the Russian heavy tanks, and if you want to try and like British tanks out of principle, Cromwell is an excellent mid-tier tank.

 

​The TopGun badges are indeed correct, the Master badge I was confused on.

 

Thks for your kind comments

 

You right about about everything, I need to try something else than TD's but didn't know which way to go.

HT's will match my playstyle, I got stuck with the British.

I will take your advice and try the Russian HT line.

 

Thks m8 appriciate it

grtz,

bart

 

 

 

 







Also tagged with Stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users