• Please log in to reply
1878 replies to this topic

Phalynx #1 Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW

POPULAR

News related to this project can be found on my Blog and News.

vBAddict WoT Performance Analyzer can analyze your WoT Profile with the help of locally stored dossier cache files. Dossier files contains statistics of the last game on each tank you played.

The Performance Analyzer will help you to keep track on your overall battle performance WN7 efficiency, accuracy, damage ratio, damage dealt, damage assisted (radio + track), damage taken, damage per kill, experience, average battle time, mileage per map, credits and experience per minute and even more.See which tanks and how many of them you already destroyed, compare it with the list of the tanks you still need to destroy.

Expenditure helps you to keep an eye on your profit by tracking earned and spent credits/gold for vehicle repair, resupply ammunition and consumables seperately for each of your tanks.
By uploading your dossier on a regular base you will get real progress of your gaming skills.
With the tank charts you will even now track progress on each of your tank. With the help of the Active Dossier Uploader the dossier cache file, battle results and replays are automatically uploaded to vBAddict for further analysis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just an example how it could look like:
Progress of Phalynx

You can simply upload your dossier file or use the Active Dossier Uploader to do it automatically.

How to get Support?
I decided to focus support on my existing infrastructure. You can use your existing Wargaming.net ID to login from most servers (EU, NA, RU, SEA) to my site.

Read here about how to report bugs, suggest new features:
http://www.vbaddict..../92-Get-Support

Support in this thread will only be given if my time allows this.

Edited by Phalynx, 25 June 2013 - 12:47 PM.

Hyperinen #2 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14571 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
I'm getting an error when trying to upload the dossier file:

Database errorThe vBAddict database has encountered a problem.

Phalynx #3 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Which file are you trying to upload? Please PM me regarding this.

pocaracas #4 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14012 battles
Looks good!
I already had 2 files lying around and then I added yesterday's gaming, so I'm on 3 days worth of stats and it's not too bad!

There's my link: pocaracas performance

Phalynx #5 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Thanks for sharing :)

Phalynx #6 Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Today morning there was an SQL Error while uploading a new dossier. This has been fixed now, thanks to Hyperinen. Who else received this error should upload their dossier error-free right now. Sorry!

Kaeptn #7 Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:14 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 25514 battles
  • [S-T-H] S-T-H
Overall, nice tool. But i am a bit confused and have some questions.

#1: If i upload via batchfile it doesn't give me a link or ID to look at the data uploaded. Uploading via HTTP worked well, so i guess that the batchfile upload ist just to update an existing set of data, or do i miss something? Because of this i managed to upload the same log 3 times.

#2: My data is a bit screwed up. Tank specific graphs only have olny one timestamp (10-28)while overall rating has multiple timestamps (10-18 to 10-28). Working as intended?

#3: A klick on my T-34 brings me back at the welcome page. Bug?

#4: How much data is taken into account? My Dossierfile was crated 5-25, the first timestamps are from 10-18 to 10-28 (i took a break from the game after it left Beta, does this have any impact?)

#5: How long does it take until my data gets deleted and/or is there a option to delete or reset a profile?

Phalynx #8 Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Thanks for feedback!

View PostKaeptn, on 29 October 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

Overall, nice tool. But i am a bit confused and have some questions.

#1: If i upload via batchfile it doesn't give me a link or ID to look at the data uploaded. Uploading via HTTP worked well, so i guess that the batchfile upload ist just to update an existing set of data, or do i miss something? Because of this i managed to upload the same log 3 times.
Thats right. Initial you should upload via Web. There you will get a link and in future you can make your charts public and give them a username - for better sharing. Due to limited count of fields I can request via curl/PUT Request, such additional things will not be possible.

#2: My data is a bit screwed up. Tank specific graphs only have olny one timestamp (10-28)while overall rating has multiple timestamps (10-18 to 10-28). Working as intended?
One timestamp as you have uploaded data from just a day - it's a snapshot of the last game of the tank. Overall rating takes all tanks in account, so if you have a tank that you played 10-18 the last time, it will span from 10-18 over to 10-28

#3: A klick on my T-34 brings me back at the welcome page. Bug?
Will investigate in this.

#4: How much data is taken into account? My Dossierfile was crated 5-25, the first timestamps are from 10-18 to 10-28 (i took a break from the game after it left Beta, does this have any impact?)
Only the last game of each tank, the dossier file does not have a history. Intention of the web tool is to gather multiple snapshots of that dossier file to build up a real progress.

#5: How long does it take until my data gets deleted and/or is there a option to delete or reset a profile?
Currently no automatic deletion will take place, maybe in future I will delete charts older than 30 days, but keep the data in database. Reset/Delete can be request to me.

Kaeptn #9 Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:54 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 25514 battles
  • [S-T-H] S-T-H
Thanks for the quick answers, wasn't aware that the .dat file doesnt't have a history. And didn't read you FAQ carefully. Sorry =)

Phalynx #10 Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Maybe more people will misunderstood this, let's see how I can communicate this better.

Regarding the T-34, it's a bug, I'm already on it.

_Unicorn_ #11 Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 32294 battles
  • [21ID] 21ID
Hey Clan-M8,

Great work, keep going on! :D
(big plus to you)

Kind Regards,

_Unicorn_

Frakk_Zarah #12 Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2542 battles
Nice app you got there.

Is it possible to send me the source files so I can set them up on my webserver?

Phalynx #13 Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
The development of the app is not finished yet. I'm not planning to do a fork of it.

Keulz #14 Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22810 battles
  • [CPC] CPC
This stuff looks promising. ;)

Some suggestions :

1 - with stats like "damage dealt", it would be good to only show the latest, with something like "stat from today" - "stat from the previous upload" = "the damages dealt of the day", and not only the changes of the "average damage dealt". Same goes for exp/battle, to show the average XP of the day. I don't know if you can do that or if it's something that can be done only by "wot dossier tool".

2 - I think it would be better to show all the graph at once for a tank, because qe have no overall view currently, and these graphs aren't so big, so that shouldn't be to huge to display, i think.

3 - explain how to use that curl stuff, i created a upload_dossier.cmd file with :
SET DossierName=NRXWO2Lrestofmyfilename.dat

curl --upload-file %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache\%DossierName% http://www.vbaddict.net/wotupload.php --referer %NRXWO2LOFVrestofmyfilename.dat% -o response.txt
And i don't know what to do with that, double clic ? doesn't work, what to do with the curl.exe ? Help :'(

Anyway, great job.

Phalynx #15 Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW

View PostKeulz, on 31 October 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

This stuff looks promising. ;)

Some suggestions :

1 - with stats like "damage dealt", it would be good to only show the latest, with something like "stat from today" - "stat from the previous upload" = "the damages dealt of the day", and not only the changes of the "average damage dealt". Same goes for exp/battle, to show the average XP of the day. I don't know if you can do that or if it's something that can be done only by "wot dossier tool".
Yes, I can extend the charts the way you mentioned. Added to todo-list.

2 - I think it would be better to show all the graph at once for a tank, because qe have no overall view currently, and these graphs aren't so big, so that shouldn't be to huge to display, i think.
Considered this already, maybe I will do it chooseable for user. I thought it would overexpress the user with tons of charts.

3 - explain how to use that curl stuff, i created a upload_dossier.cmd file with :

curl --upload-file %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache\%DossierName% http://www.vbaddict.net/wotupload.php --referer %NRXWO2LOFVrestofmyfilename.dat% -o response.txt
And i don't know what to do with that, double clic ? doesn't work, what to do with the curl.exe ? Help :'(

Anyway, great job.

The content of the upload_dossier.cmd should be:

curl --upload-file %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache\%DossierName% http://www.vbaddict.net/wotupload.php --referer %DossierName% -o response.txt

Actually the referer must also contain the name of the uploaded file. %DossierName% refers to the variable defined with SET one line above. Download curl.exe, save it in the same folder like the upload_dossier.cmd and double click. You should see a progress running while uploading and processing your data.

Keulz #16 Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22810 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View PostPhalynx, on 31 October 2011 - 10:38 AM, said:

Yes, I can extend the charts the way you mentioned. Added to todo-list.

Considered this already, maybe I will do it chooseable for user. I thought it would overexpress the user with tons of charts.

The content of the upload_dossier.cmd should be:

curl --upload-file %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache\%DossierName% http://www.vbaddict.net/wotupload.php --referer %DossierName% -o response.txt

Actually the referer must also contain the name of the uploaded file. %DossierName% refers to the variable defined with SET one line above. Download curl.exe, save it in the same folder like the upload_dossier.cmd and double click. You should see a progress running while uploading and processing your data.
You roxx.
Now stop sleeping and eating, you've got work to do !!!  :P

Phalynx #17 Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
:o

Btw, I published a list of planned features:
http://www.vbaddict....wot.php?do=news

Kaeptn #18 Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 25514 battles
  • [S-T-H] S-T-H

What do you think of the smaller version of the charts?
Looks good as long as there is only one graph shown or multiple graphs don't overlap too much.

Regarding the T-34, it's a bug, I'm already on it.
Still broken for me.

All tank related charts beside the damage and experience have now a comparison value called "Average".
Why no average on experience? Would be the most interesting average for me.

Phalynx #19 Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW

View PostKaeptn, on 02 November 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Looks good as long as there is only one graph shown or multiple graphs don't overlap too much.
Yes, thats why I removed the "Overall" Chart from the common charts. At the end, it was a colourfull mess. Trying to experiment with the height of the graph, there are some pixel that could be saved.

Still broken for me.
Still not fixed the T-34, sorry.

Why no average on experience? Would be the most interesting average for me.
Will include that.

Phalynx #20 Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 7535 battles
  • [MTW] MTW
Update: There is now also an average on experience. A little limitation: There is no difference between premium and free players, as such information is not stored in dossier file.

Also tagged with statistics, net income, gross income, expenditure, WN7, efficiency

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users